+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Track your PR card timeline and processing times here

fkbrun

Star Member
Sep 12, 2017
Sorry, just want to ask why did you need a UPS store and subsequently a DHL to send it to your address? Can the Canada Post send it directly to your Montreal mailing/residential address? Or initially you rented/provided a UPS storage?
I had to come back to my home country before the card arrived. So that's why I had it forwarded to me.

Reactions: IAN_84

Imhoney_54

Star Member
May 10, 2017
Hi everyone, guys i want to know that when pr card is approved...it is sent for delivery on the same day or not ? And also when they dispatch it does they inform us i mean any email or message?
Thankyou....

Ufa6174

Sep 27, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Landed Sep 14. Still no update for me nor spouse. Good to see people who'd landed around that time already getting their cards approved. Hopefully will hear soon.

Mthornt

Dec 28, 2015
Canada
Landed Sep 14. Still no update for me nor spouse. Good to see people who'd landed around that time already getting their cards approved. Hopefully will hear soon.

Have you had any updates? We landed on the same date, my card was approved but more photos were requested for my wife.

Ufa6174

Sep 27, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Have you had any updates? We landed on the same date, my card was approved but more photos were requested for my wife.
Nope.
This is the exact details:
- PR card application still shows "Submitted"

On next page:
- Application status: "We're processing.."
- Eligibility: "We're reviewing.."
- Additional docs: "We're reviewing your additional docs.." even though I didn't submit any nor got a request to.
- Final decision: "Application in progress.."

Same for my my application and spouse's. Landed 14th Sept at Pearson.