+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Track your PR card timeline and processing times here

Bavana

Star Member
Jun 19, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I just received an email that my application is received by cic today however I did my landing on sept 16

Is there any similar cases?

does that mean the 61 days should be started from today???

Also, I was able to link my application to my account after receiving the email.

Lalatendu

May 31, 2017
I guess, if you are not requested to resend photos, the Document section will always shows "being reviewed". But if you are requested to resend photos, then the Document section will changed to "uploaded", as they may have uploaded and replaced the photos with the new ones we sent. Thats my theory though.. :)
Hi,

Any progress in your application

systix

Mar 13, 2017
Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
None
Interview........
None
VISA ISSUED...
##-08-2027
LANDED..........
##-09-2027
Just got a request for new photos today. Looks like I'll be waiting another two months.
man two months for a photo request ... they need to up their game ... did you get an email? or saw request as a message online on mycic? .. also what time of the day? ... since I'm trending a day behind you ... expecting the same then today ...

systix

Mar 13, 2017
Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
None
Interview........
None
VISA ISSUED...
##-08-2027
LANDED..........
##-09-2027
Landed on 10th September.
PR card approved on 30th October.

See you guys on the citizenship day!
congratulations! .. is there any way to track the actual postal delivery or does one just estimte 3-5 business days from approval as delivery time for PR card?

systix

Mar 13, 2017
Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
None
Interview........
None
VISA ISSUED...
##-08-2027
LANDED..........
##-09-2027
guys, a friend has been trying to get o the CIC agent ... what number and what sequence of selections are people dialing to get to an agent .. please let me know, I think there have been recent changes in the selections that are applicable on the automated phone system since this week ...

vmitta

Jan 26, 2016
guys, a friend has been trying to get o the CIC agent ... what number and what sequence of selections are people dialing to get to an agent .. please let me know, I think there have been recent changes in the selections that are applicable on the automated phone system since this week ...
Call in this number 1-888-2420-2100,Select the option(2-3-2-0)Keep on calling if the automatic voice message says we are currently busy,so disconnect call and dial again.But now at this time you should wait minimum 30 min.

kalpan

Jan 13, 2014
I just received an email that my application is received by cic today however I did my landing on sept 16

Is there any similar cases?

does that mean the 61 days should be started from today???

Also, I was able to link my application to my account after receiving the email.
Nope. Complete 61 days first of all and then give a call to CIC.

Omidahomie

Aug 23, 2016
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
September 4th, 2016
Nomination.....
CRS of 496
AOR Received.
22-03-2017
IELTS Request
Overall score of 8
man two months for a photo request ... they need to up their game ... did you get an email? or saw request as a message online on mycic? .. also what time of the day? ... since I'm trending a day behind you ... expecting the same then today ...

Omidahomie

Aug 23, 2016
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
September 4th, 2016
Nomination.....
CRS of 496
AOR Received.
22-03-2017
IELTS Request
Overall score of 8
Hi guys , doing my soft landing in a few weeks. Nov. 13 to be exact. Worried about pic resend requests since the pics on my COPR are more than 6 months old now due to ppr processing times.

So if there is a pic resend request, then does the 61 day timeline reset ? My family will stay back and collect and return as per original plan.

Thinking

Omidahomie

Aug 23, 2016
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
September 4th, 2016
Nomination.....
CRS of 496
AOR Received.
22-03-2017
IELTS Request
Overall score of 8
Nope. I linked my application for PR card with existing. So it changed to "approved" from "in progress"
Hi , how do you link the two ? Post landing right ?

Omidahomie

Aug 23, 2016
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
September 4th, 2016
Nomination.....
CRS of 496
AOR Received.
22-03-2017
IELTS Request
Overall score of 8
Just got a request for new photos today. Looks like I'll be waiting another two months.
As far as I can tell, it doesn't matter where you're from. If the photos don't match the specification, they will request new ones. Period.

My case is that the face was 2 or 3mm larger than it was supposed to be. It was acceptable to issue the COPR, but not to make the card. So they requested the photo re-take.
But how is that possible ? You took your pics according to the provided specifications and was accepted and approved by your lvo. Do they ask do resend based on time validity of pp pic