NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
15-02-2017
Med's Done....
11-02-2017
Hello.

My parents landed on September 3rd. The PR card for my father came in the first week of November, but my mother's PR card still can't be seen.
How is it possible that two people landing together are not getting their cards together?
How do I know the status of the card?

Thank you.
Go to cic.gc.ca and under My application link pr card application (different from pr application) by searching using UCI and other details which could be found in the copr.
Other way to search is to track pr card status (for this search the official page on canada.ca where it shows generic processing days estimate and status tracking is somewhere there). Using similar details as mentioned above, if the application is under process you can get the status.

truemad

Jan 27, 2019
Go to cic.gc.ca and under My application link pr card application (different from pr application) by searching using UCI and other details which could be found in the copr.
Other way to search is to track pr card status (for this search the official page on canada.ca where it shows generic processing days estimate and status tracking is somewhere there). Using similar details as mentioned above, if the application is under process you can get the status.
Thanks for your reply, I tried both options:
1. For check application status it only shows the permanent residence application, even though I select PR card at the first step/
.2. In my online account, when trying to add the "pr card application" it shows an error.

Maybe thats only for standalone applications (to renew the card)....

I was successfully able to link both PR card applications for my father and my mother, thank you so much!

For some reason, it didn't occur to me that a PR card is technically a separate application.

It still bugs me that they didn't get the cards together...

Again thank you, much appreciated.

Last edited:
Reactions: BienCanada

paneka penalty

Star Member
Mar 21, 2022
Hello.

My parents landed on September 3rd. The PR card for my father came in the first week of November, but my mother's PR card still can't be seen.
How is it possible that two people landing together are not getting their cards together?
How do I know the status of the card?

Thank you.
Link the PR card application to GC key.

niravn

Nov 24, 2022
Anyone got an update on which month's photo resubmissions they're processing? I think I saw June 23rd as the last a couple of days ago.

CA98712

Dec 9, 2017
Singapore
Category........
PNP
Hi Friends,

My PR card application approved, I Re-submitted photo on 1st August.
so I think who had re-submitted photo in July end or August will get the approval soon.

Reactions: paneka penalty

pankajsoni

Star Member
Jan 8, 2019
Quick update, we just got a notification online saying the PR card was approved and mailed today (23 December 2022).

Photos resubmitted (delivered): 29th August 2022
PR Card Approved and mailed: 23rd December 2022

Reactions: navss

arunkumar9211

Dec 24, 2022
Quick update, we just got a notification online saying the PR card was approved and mailed today (23 December 2022).

Photos resubmitted (delivered): 29th August 2022
PR Card Approved and mailed: 23rd December 2022
Hi Pankaj, thank you for the information, I landed on 15 Aug and waited as I wasn't aware of linking the application, but when I li ked today it oa showing submitted and when opened application it is showing approved on 14october but I haven't received the card yet should I wait