+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Track your PR card timeline and processing times here

CNP

Champion Member
Oct 26, 2018
Thanks for your reply, tried calling IRCC several times, could not go through, but do you know what are the other options that you are referring too?thanks
When you try to link, dont use the option "Application Number". Use other options from the list.

Call IRCC at 1 (888) 242-2100 . When you call IRCC, It will ask you for the UCI , press 2 i.e. no UCI available and then as soon as the message for AF and UK refugees start playing press 3 3 0 in quick succession you will be able to reach them. The real deal is - don't wait to hear out the refugee messages .Once you get hold of an agent, ask for your PR card application number ( it starts with letter "R"). You can go then link your card application using application number option.

Reactions: BA101

Parmeet kaur67

Star Member
May 16, 2018
When you try to link, dont use the option "Application Number". Use other options from the list.

Call IRCC at 1 (888) 242-2100 . When you call IRCC, It will ask you for the UCI , press 2 i.e. no UCI available and then as soon as the message for AF and UK refugees start playing press 3 3 0 in quick succession you will be able to reach them. The real deal is - don't wait to hear out the refugee messages .Once you get hold of an agent, ask for your PR card application number ( it starts with letter "R"). You can go then link your card application using application number option.
omg, cannot thank you enough and I can find my application in there and linked it successfully to the account.Thanks alot!

Reactions: CNP

USA_student_to_Canada

Star Member
Oct 31, 2020
Hi. I'm in the same situation. Resubmitted photos but also applied for PRTD and got it. What did you need to do after you got PRTD? Did IRCC wait till you got back to Canada to continue processing your PR card application? Did you need to start a new application or just notified them you were back? If possible could you provide your timeline of return to Canada date just for comparison. Thanks.
Hi may I ask how long it took to get prtd? I am currently planning on travelling from Canada (I got copr no physical card yet) due to an emergency and I will only be going out for a week. Would you advise I do the prtd? Would they process it in 2-3 days? Or does it take longer?

walnorez

Feb 14, 2021
Saw that this thread is used mainly by those with refused pictures.

My timeline.

AOR initial PR Card: 20-Jun-23
Pictures refused / Updated address via IRCC phone support: 13-Jul-23 (23 days since AOR)
New pictures received via post mail: 25-Jul-23 (35 days since AOR)

Now it’s 41 days, no update.

John_22

Oct 21, 2018
I am having hard time linking my pr card application online. I dont have last name in my passport so is there anyone who can give me some tips regarding this issue. I sent my photo on oct 10th and i called ircc they said my file is in process
How did you get ITA? Did you apply directly to AOS or you waited for Alberta EE for ITA?

Mahmoud Eltorkman

Dec 31, 2022
Hello,
How can I obtain the application number for the new PR card? Also, does each family member have a separate application number, or is there one application number for the main applicant and dependents?

Thanks.

CNP

Champion Member
Oct 26, 2018
Hello,
How can I obtain the application number for the new PR card? Also, does each family member have a separate application number, or is there one application number for the main applicant and dependents?

Thanks.

Try these steps -

1. Link PR card application to GCkey - https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/application/account/link-paper-online.html OR
2. Call IRCC at 1 (888) 242-2100 .When you call IRCC, It will ask you for the UCI , press 2 i.e. no UCI available and then as soon as the message for Afghanistan and Ukraine refugees start playing press 3 3 0 in quick succession you will be able to reach them. Ask them your PR card application number and use the same

Each applicant will have a separate number.

Mahmoud Eltorkman

Dec 31, 2022
Try these steps -

1. Link PR card application to GCkey - https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/application/account/link-paper-online.html OR
2. Call IRCC at 1 (888) 242-2100 .When you call IRCC, It will ask you for the UCI , press 2 i.e. no UCI available and then as soon as the message for Afghanistan and Ukraine refugees start playing press 3 3 0 in quick succession you will be able to reach them. Ask them your PR card application number and use the same

Each applicant will have a separate number.
Thanks for the clarifications, I linked each of us the pr card with GCkey, My daughter received PR card from 2days and the rest of us still in progress as showing up in GCkey , I was wandering why we are still in progress as we are in the same PR application ,same address, and we received eCoPR in the same date?

CNP

Champion Member
Oct 26, 2018
Thanks for the clarifications, I linked each of us the pr card with GCkey, My daughter received PR card from 2days and the rest of us still in progress as showing up in GCkey , I was wandering why we are still in progress as we are in the same PR application ,same address, and we received eCoPR in the same date?
simply because pr card application are seperate and not dependent anymore. It doesn’t matter how the pr application was.

Reactions: Mahmoud Eltorkman

At the start

Feb 2, 2018
I got my Ecopr on 17 august 2023. How much time will it take to get PR card? I can not link my PR card application on GC key. I tried everyway but it says no application found.
Montreal VO

BA101

Champion Member
Nov 29, 2021
I got my Ecopr on 17 august 2023. How much time will it take to get PR card? I can not link my PR card application on GC key. I tried everyway but it says no application found.
Montreal VO
Same issue for a friend with Montreal VO
Call IRCC and get the Application #

PR Card is 2 weeks to 55 days - 100% random with Montreal

DR.GULRASOOL

Star Member
Aug 11, 2021
Hello All,

My wife has landed on Feb 10th, 2022. since then we are awaiting for the PR card. Have already submitted a web form. No replies yet. Can someone please guide on how to link the PR Card application to the CIC account, as when we tried doing it - its showing that "Based on the information you entered, we found no applications. " Any advise what should we be doing in this scenario. Thank you.
Hi any resolution for your case? As the same problem with me ...did landing on 23 oct at YUL but cannot track or link pr card application.