+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Track your PR card timeline and processing times here

Ha88

Aug 11, 2020
I sent a photo for the PR card to the address
IRCC Montreal-Photos CRP
1025 rue Saint-Jacques, Montreal,

Forgot to write Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada on the top. Is it going to be a problem? Are they going to receive the mail properly?
It shouldn't be a problem... As long as the correct address is written on the envelope, you're fine. Besides, Canada Post should be familiar with the "IRCC" acronym!

Reactions: FAhmed88

FAhmed88

Oct 14, 2019
NL
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
!
App. Filed.......
04-12-2018
AOR Received.
25-02-2019
IELTS Request
LANDED..........
November, 2020
It shouldn't be a problem... As long as the correct address is written on the envelope, you're fine. Besides, Canada Post should be familiar with the "IRCC" acronym!
Thanks bud.

madrilena

May 29, 2020
Has anyone who submitted their photos to Etobicoke near Nov 5th received any update/approval for their card? I'm unable to link my app online cuz IRCC didn't include my place of birth info on file and that's a required field (such a pain). So all I can do is to call them once in a while, but no update as of yet. Hoping you guys can keep me posted! I thought Etobicoke was on a roll of ~1month approval timeline for awhile, so not sure why it suddenly slowed down.

Sadia95

Star Member
Feb 27, 2020
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Has anyone who submitted their photos to Etobicoke near Nov 5th received any update/approval for their card? I'm unable to link my app online cuz IRCC didn't include my place of birth info on file and that's a required field (such a pain). So all I can do is to call them once in a while, but no update as of yet. Hoping you guys can keep me posted! I thought Etobicoke was on a roll of ~1month approval timeline for awhile, so not sure why it suddenly slowed down.
I can see the rolling for so many people. But for me its nothing! Sent photos on Nov 3 to etobicoke office

$$harsh$$

Star Member
Jun 16, 2017
Sent my photos to Etobicoke office on Nov 9th. Still waiting!!

Guri21

Mar 31, 2017
My photos got delivered on Nov 6th, no updates yet

Reactions: Pkaur11

Gs0001

Feb 10, 2019
Does anyone knows if you have to pay any fees on your first PR card after your COPR. And anyother document I need to send besides my COPR and PHOTOS.
Inland applicant.
THANKS

hadyhady987

Oct 21, 2020
Finally!!! Edmonton buddies!!!
Corp Jun.08
Photo deliver Jun.09
1.st Gu Nov.23
2.nd update approved and mailed on Nov.25
Got my card and my wife's card today Dec. 04
Still wait my kids card.....
Hope your guys card on the way.

Reactions: Tamim8

Gs0001

Feb 10, 2019
Finally!!! Edmonton buddies!!!
Corp Jun.08
Photo deliver Jun.09
1.st Gu Nov.23
2.nd update approved and mailed on Nov.25
Got my card and my wife's card today Dec. 04
Still wait my kids card.....
Hope your guys card on the way.
Hi
Do you have to pay any fee on ur first pr card?
Thanks

cpr2610

Dec 19, 2019
seems like etobicoke office has slowed down since novemeber.. Any one who sent photos to etobicoke on or after nov-1 able to link your PR card application in CIC account?