+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

TR to PR Pathway- HEALTHCARE WORKERS

flower_oo

Sep 19, 2019
hello, when did u apply? i applied on may 6th, AROUND 12,24, STILL NOT RECEIVE AOR YET. But i know someone already got their PR through this stream.

Essential Worker

Jun 22, 2021
hello, when did u apply? i applied on may 6th, AROUND 12,24, STILL NOT RECEIVE AOR YET. But i know someone already got their PR through this stream.
I think they slow down other applications and when i called IRCC they said they are doing Afghan refugees as priority.

Mtimoteo

Star Member
Oct 8, 2019
Hi I am a hc worker currently working in Canada for about 7 months only now. Do I need 1 year Canada experience before I can apply for this pathway? I have total 12 yrs exp outside canada and 7 months in Canada same noc.

Nov 24, 2021
was able to link application. submitted on 15th June
Hi there did you receive Acknowledgment of receipt (AOR) prior to linking? I am very worried as I am not able to link my application to my online account. Or do I need to wait to link my application until I receive my AOR? Thanks you

Nov 24, 2021
Hi guys! We have a facebook group chat that I created, more or less 80 members in the group.Some have received their AORS and was able to link their accounts. If you want to join, shoot me a Message here so I can add you up. It is easier to update through messenger.
Can you please add me. Thanks

shabiee84

Nov 1, 2021
Hi guys! We have a facebook group chat that I created, more or less 80 members in the group.Some have received their AORS and was able to link their accounts. If you want to join, shoot me a Message here so I can add you up. It is easier to update through messenger.
Hi,
Can you add me to the group? Thanks!

Jot5565

Oct 4, 2021
Hii, I applied my file on may 7th. Biometric, medical everything is done. Yesterday, I got an email IRCC wants me send IMM5669 including all the information from the year of 2017-05 to 2018-11. Last time, I mentioned every single thing with detailed explanation from 2017 till 2021.
Can someone please help me?

I finished my grade 12th in 2017-05 after that I started doing ielts, took the French language course and was waiting for my visa . Do I need to fill this information in the form or leave it blank because this time they are specifically asking for 2017till2018 info?

Also, do I need to fill the part time jobs I did when I was a full-time student?

Honwise

Dec 1, 2019
Am
Hii, I applied my file on may 7th. Biometric, medical everything is done. Yesterday, I got an email IRCC wants me send IMM5669 including all the information from the year of 2017-05 to 2018-11. Last time, I mentioned every single thing with detailed explanation from 2017 till 2021.
Can someone please help me?

I finished my grade 12th in 2017-05 after that I started doing ielts, took the French language course and was waiting for my visa . Do I need to fill this information in the form or leave it blank because this time they are specifically asking for 2017till2018 info?

Also, do I need to fill the part time jobs I did when I was a full-time student?
sure by now you have gotten help, fill every date with activities you took as it relates with days and date, do not leave any day blank in the history form.

Jot5565

Oct 4, 2021
Am

sure by now you have gotten help, fill every date with activities you took as it relates with days and date, do not leave any day blank in the history form.
Hi, thank you so much for the reply. Yes, my PR application has been approved now.