+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

TR to PR Pathway- HEALTHCARE WORKERS

HC1324

Jul 23, 2021
Application submitted on 25th May. I was able to apply for the regular pilot program but chose this one.. Hope I made right decision.. :) by seeing the speed of process, I guess I'll receive AOR or any update next year cause there were almost 45000+ people ahead of me when I applied.. lol

Jul 23, 2021
Here's mine:
  • Stream: Worker in Canada / Healthcare
  • Submitted: 22 July 2021 (4pm, EST)
  • AOR: ---
  • Biometrics: Already submitted before
  • Eligibility: ---
  • Admissibility: ---
  • COPR: ---
NOC: 3414 (Pharmacy Assistant)
IELTS: done in July
Medical: done 2 years ago
Work: 1600+ hours
Same like yours but mine was submitted on 14 july…

Reactions: kikstaroxy
Jul 23, 2021
Application submitted on 25th May. I was able to apply for the regular pilot program but chose this one.. Hope I made right decision.. :) by seeing the speed of process, I guess I'll receive AOR or any update next year cause there were almost 45000+ people ahead of me when I applied.. lol
Don’t lose hope.
Maybe they go stream wise and we may get it early because only 2800 something people ahead of you in healthcare.

Mapleleaves21forever

Star Member
Sep 25, 2018
Category........
Other
Passport Req..
waiting....
Any updates anyone? Frustrated with this wait. We as frontline workers facing covid patients even now, waiting to hear back from this pathway. they started processing international graduate stream. Some of them have already received their pr. But we front liners are still kept in limbo. What kind of system they have. world is back on the foot but ircc .... still sleeping. I guess they started this stream to hog money from 90000 applicants. Now every now and then sending out 27k, 6k,5k ITas. It can be clearly seen that they are hogging money but no work. No transparency at all. Family, relationship, future all at stake. No stable ground. Cant even move forward without getting a decision from this hell money making agency. Totally frustrated and broken. I feel like to dump everything and go back to where I came from. But then thinking about our childrens future, patience is what keeps me grounded. I just pray that they process healthcare workers application faster than any stream. God Give Strength To Everyone Keeping Patience.

Mani809

Star Member
Jan 25, 2018
I feel at least they provide everyone AOR, that helps to go through this waiting time. Just hope all good soon.

Shailesh06

May 14, 2021
Hi, anyone able to link the application?
lots of people submitted IG got aor or even could link the application. Not sure why healthcare stream is very slow.

Mapleleaves21forever

Star Member
Sep 25, 2018
Category........
Other
Passport Req..
waiting....
Hi, anyone able to link the application?
lots of people submitted IG got aor or even could link the application. Not sure why healthcare stream is very slow.
They forgot healthcare workers it seems☹ Havent heard anything from any of my friends who applied in this stream. Super slow stream.

• Sad
Reactions: Essential Worker