Star Member
Sep 25, 2018
Category........
Other
Passport Req..
waiting....

Essential Worker

Jun 22, 2021
Thats the first post I have seen though. Hopefully they started working on Healthcare stream now. Ideally they should have begun processing healthcare workers application first than any other. Well better late than never. Hopeful:)
Exactly, i had an opportunity to apply international graduate stream but i though health care stream they will take in priority but unfortunately it didn't turnout that way.

Mapleleaves21forever

Star Member
Sep 25, 2018
Category........
Other
Passport Req..
waiting....
Exactly, i had an opportunity to apply international graduate stream but i though health care stream they will take in priority but unfortunately it didn't turnout that way.
Even I had the opportunity to apply for IG stream But decided to choose stream A. I dont understand how IRCC works. But anyways. We will see how things will go for this stream. just tried to link my app but in vain. The guy/girl applied at 3pm. So I will see when i can link mine if it is true. I applied at 3:06pm.

Reactions: Essential Worker

Essential Worker

Jun 22, 2021
Even I had the opportunity to apply for IG stream But decided to choose stream A. I dont understand how IRCC works. But anyways. We will see how things will go for this stream. just tried to link my app but in vain. The guy/girl applied at 3pm. So I will see when i can link mine if it is true. I applied at 3:06pm.
please do share any update!
Thank you & All the best!

ybaa

Dec 11, 2017
Hi guys! We have a facebook group chat that I created, more or less 80 members in the group.Some have received their AORS and was able to link their accounts. If you want to join, shoot me a Message here so I can add you up. It is easier to update through messenger.

Essential Worker

Jun 22, 2021
Hi guys! We have a facebook group chat that I created, more or less 80 members in the group.Some have received their AORS and was able to link their accounts. If you want to join, shoot me a Message here so I can add you up. It is easier to update through messenger.
add me

voram

Apr 26, 2020
I would like to join that Facebook group

Honwise

Dec 1, 2019
Can you shared the page name or link to join that could be easier except full details of individual Facebook where given them you could add us, but would suggest the link for a click and approval from your end or admin

bob_atron

Jun 28, 2017
Philippines
Pls add me too. Thanks!

Reactions: voram

AKDHALIWAL

Star Member
Jan 31, 2020
Hi! Can anybody help me. I want some information about TR to PR pathway for health care workers.
I worked as a personal support worker and now I am working as a housekeeper. So are the housekeepers considered as health care workers?
One immigration consultant said to me that you are not eligible for this.

Thank you