+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

TR to PR Pathway- HEALTHCARE WORKERS

Ajay. Goyal

Star Member
Jun 17, 2019
Any Healthcare Workers who applied through this stream? Lets join here!! Application submitted along with one inland dependent and one outland dependent.

Submission-06 May 2021
AOR - waiting
Medicals- Upfront
Biometrics- Exempt.
Police Clearance- Upfront
NOC- 3414
Almost same particulars. Date of Submission 11 May.

kloppity

Nov 20, 2019
Guess I should start posting here now. Applied at 12:17 and in the first 10 I believe. No AOR yet (Won't be getting BIL as ai have a previous one). If anyone gets something please let the rest of us know.

Reactions: ram7

Mapleleaves21forever

Star Member
Sep 25, 2018
Category........
Other
Passport Req..
waiting....
Any update guys, on the Healthcare stream?
Not yet!! I tried to link application using other credentials. Trying everyday. Read in some group that when u r near to get AOR u might be able to link ur application with GC Key acnt. Dnt know how much true it is. But I try doing it everyday:confused: Frustrated with this process:rolleyes:

• Sad
Reactions: rrmorales2018

bijilbabu

Sep 19, 2019
hello

one of my friend is trying to apply through healthcare category

but we are not sure, if at all we have to update the educational documents in this category or not. non of the sections specify to provide the Canadian or international educational documents

can you tell us if we are missing something in the application

yadav

Jun 6, 2016
Anyone applied on implied status?
I’m planning to apply. I confirmed this today with Ircc agent n she said as long as u have implied status it means valid status and it is not specific to what kind of permit u shod have. So someone probably from ther study permit can also apply.

corputatoes1

Jan 15, 2020
British Columbia
NOC Code......
hello

one of my friend is trying to apply through healthcare category

but we are not sure, if at all we have to update the educational documents in this category or not. non of the sections specify to provide the Canadian or international educational documents

can you tell us if we are missing something in the application

I didn't have to upload any education docs either. Perhaps we don't have to.