+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

TOURIST VISA TIMELINE FROM KARACHI, PAKISTAN 2018-19

nisark

May 1, 2019
Hi Everyone,
I have following refusal on my TRV visa. I never travel to Canada before and can any one please comment on this refusal clause and what should i do?

I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay as a temporary
resident, as stipulated in paragraph 179(b) of the IRPR, based on your history of having
contravened the conditions of admission on a previous stay in Canada

Mnprt12

Oct 27, 2019
I got my passport but no stamp on the passport.how can i know rejection reason of my case.no mail sent by embassy to me.suggest what can i do now

haseebali

Star Member
Sep 19, 2017
Alhamdulilah, Allah, as always has been extremely kind.

Applied visit visa for my parents on 18th September 2019. Got approved on 18th October 2019 from Lahore via Online portal.

I believe in our case & may be in general the most important factor is the presentation of your case. How clear every objective is in your case with any loophole duly explained. Not only that every document must be referred and cross referred so that VO should not have to dig into documents to find something, it must be clear from the face of it.

May Allah create ease for all.
Parents are always very flexible and trouble free. You don’t see much refusals in Parents visa but the trouble we are facing here is for tourist and visitors visas. It was never that bad ratio for Pakistani applicants according to this forum almost every Pakistani who applied the Canadian TRV visa since July 2019 getting high refusals according to my understanding it could be also possible because of the India Pakistan’s tension. Because usually in such social and economic conditions many people claim asylums and the Visa policy is more strict rest God knows better but the ultimate truth is that Pakistani TRV applicants are getting refused. I request to senior members who also shed the light on this issue and share their experiences about this situation.

Last edited:

ibbidude1

Star Member
Jan 22, 2016
Dear Friends

I applied on 4th October 2019 for TRV online. Biometric request received on 5th October and Biometric done on 8th October in Lahore, Pakistan. Correspondence letter against biometrics Expiry received on 23 and today on 25 October I got visa refusal based on following points.
"• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay as a temporary resident, as stipulated in paragraph 179(b) of the IRPR, based on the purpose of your visit.
• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay as a temporary resident, as stipulated in paragraph 179(b) of the IRPR, based on the limited employment prospects in your country of residence.
• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay as a temporary resident, as stipulated in paragraph 179(b) of the IRPR, based on your current employment
situation."

My purpose of visit was tourism and I attached hotel booking in Toronto along with tickets. I also attached my day to day itinerary but visa officer is not satisfied. As far as my travel history is concerned I have been to Saudi Arabia, UAE thrice, Malaysia twice, Singapore twice, Thailand, China.

Second point is, he is not satisfied with current employment situation in my country. How can I improve the situation.

I am a graduate Civil Engineer and from the last 10 years I am doing my own business and attached the last 3 years tax returns, chamber of commerce membership, ntn, factory pictures and in support I further attached dome purchase orders worth 7 million to show him that I own a business and attached land-line bill also. I attached my personal statement shows 9500CAD in account. Also shown a property in my name, 6 millions term deposits, my car worth 3.5 million. Still he is not satisfied that I will leave Canada based on my current employment status.

Is there any body who can help me in improving the points raised by visa officer. I am very much disappointed on the decision made.

Is there any specific time period limitation to apply for TRV again

Brother, feeling sad for your decision.

are you married ?
is your business registered ?
do you have any family member in canada ?
have you taken English Language Test ?
Have you ever been to Europe ?

haseebali

Star Member
Sep 19, 2017
Brother, feeling sad for your decision.

are you married ?
is your business registered ?
do you have any family member in canada ?
have you taken English Language Test ?
Have you ever been to Europe ?
Dear no need to feel sad about this decision it’s a common thing and mostly all Pakistani who are applying for tourist visa these days getting refused on such common grounds. So relax and take a chill pill when there will be a time reapply again and you will get the visa for sure but this is not the right time. Second thing it’s doesn’t make any difference if you been to Europe or America or even Canada, every visa case is unique to each other and it can assessed upon the current circumstances and merits. So my request is that don’t disheartened with this refusal, if you go through the previous post it’s full of such refusals and most of them are refused on same grounds. This refusal issue cannot be resolved until unless our Pakistani government take some serious measures and Coperate with Canadian government. Sad but truth that people like you are not getting visas just because our own people violate the Canadian immigration laws and our government didn’t take any serious measures to resolve this and in consequences the genuine applicants facing refusals.

raaaz23

Aug 22, 2019
Dear no need to feel sad about this decision it’s a common thing and mostly all Pakistani who are applying for tourist visa these days getting refused on such common grounds. So relax and take a chill pill when there will be a time reapply again and you will get the visa for sure but this is not the right time. Second thing it’s doesn’t make any difference if you been to Europe or America or even Canada, every visa case is unique to each other and it can assessed upon the current circumstances and merits. So my request is that don’t disheartened with this refusal, if you go through the previous post it’s full of such refusals and most of them are refused on same grounds. This refusal issue cannot be resolved until unless our Pakistani government take some serious measures and Coperate with Canadian government. Sad but truth that people like you are not getting visas just because our own people violate the Canadian immigration laws and our government didn’t take any serious measures to resolve this and in consequences the genuine applicants facing refusals.
Most of the part is true but not last part, Look the violation is mostly from other nationalities i dont want to mention names but true, Pakistan is a minor part but that nationalities are still getting visa fastly because of their strength. Look how they are oppsoing me for my visa office post as we as pakistani dont stand for our rights
https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/canada-embassy-should-be-opened-in-pakistan.660761/page-2#post-8265608

raaaz23

Aug 22, 2019
Most of the part is true but not last part, Look the violation is mostly from other nationalities i dont want to mention names but true, Pakistan is a minor part but that nationalities are still getting visa fastly because of their strength. Look how they are oppsoing me for my visa office post as we as pakistani dont stand for our rights
https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/canada-embassy-should-be-opened-in-pakistan.660761/page-2#post-8265608
this if as a member this is a situation, if visa officers in abu dhabi are indians will they approve?

haseebali

Star Member
Sep 19, 2017
this if as a member this is a situation, if visa officers in abu dhabi are indians will they approve?
Hahahahaha I am glad finally somebody got the balls to understand the actual silent cause and highlight it, actually the problem here is people unnecessary defend the discrimination and advise others to digest the refusal, but everyone has a right to argue and challenge the decision. If you go through my previous posts the same situation was with UK visas as well. The UK visas were also refusing drastically, I have been visiting UK since 2008 and I studied from UK and my visa was refused in 2015. So if the local people will not assess our case then we should be prepare for more refusals.
Although we can’t deny the other fact as well that many people legally illegally breached Canadian immigration system. Second point which as a Pakistani we always defend ourselves and never admit our mistake and try to improvise it, we always keep trying to convince the person according to our understanding but unfortunately things doesn’t work that way. There is always a solution for everything but can be only resolved when people raise their voice. Please don’t get me wrong for anything I understand your point and I agreed with it.

ibbidude1

Star Member
Jan 22, 2016
Hahahahaha I am glad finally somebody got the balls to understand the actual silent cause and highlight it, actually the problem here is people unnecessary defend the discrimination and advise others to digest the refusal, but everyone has a right to argue and challenge the decision. If you go through my previous posts the same situation was with UK visas as well. The UK visas were also refusing drastically, I have been visiting UK since 2008 and I studied from UK and my visa was refused in 2015. So if the local people will not assess our case then we should be prepare for more refusals.
Although we can’t deny the other fact as well that many people legally illegally breached Canadian immigration system. Second point which as a Pakistani we always defend ourselves and never admit our mistake and try to improvise it, we always keep trying to convince the person according to our understanding but unfortunately things doesn’t work that way. There is always a solution for everything but can be only resolved when people raise their voice. Please don’t get me wrong for anything I understand your point and I agreed with it.
haseeb so what do you think why they are refusing everyone with same explanations if someone is eligible to visit with funds, strong ties, purpose of visit is genuine. i know a guy who was doing private job he got a business visa for germany 2 times he came back he got visa for USA and now canada rejected him like people are getting disappointed because they are getting refused even they are eligible with meeting all criteria of their eligibility.

what do you think what could be the reason.

Asghar1010

Oct 13, 2019
Applied on 04 september 2019 for visitor visa
Biometric done on same day 04 sep 2019
Jus shown personal account
Today got email to submit company bank account
Is that good sign ?