+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Canada Embassy should be opened in Pakistan

@trigger

Jun 24, 2019
Just an example: two years back everyone has to go for biometrics each time you apply, people travel from all over Pakistan to Islamabad Karachi and Lahore, how many people raised the voice? I was one of the people who wrote letters to MPs and immigeration office that please save bio-metrics rather to ask people to come every time they apply, now its 10 years for bio-metrics
systems changes but we have to raise voice not just chat anbd chat on forums. Please rasie the voice
Was it specific to Pakistan - biometric for every request, I doubt. And even if the rules were changed, I'm sure the reasons would have been different for 10 years validity now.

raaaz23

Aug 22, 2019
Was it specific to Pakistan - biometric for every request, I doubt. And even if the rules were changed, I'm sure the reasons would have been different for 10 years validity now.
there no different reason. Some for some countries like Pakistan and few more may be . The Biometeric for visitor visas was, each time you have to go to Garry s office. My mother's age issue and her first visa was rejected. then she has to go again. I wrote letters to everywhere i can. I had few meetings with MPs and requested. Then i was told that now it has been changed and Biometrics would be for 10 years
I am not sure why you guys are rather to be positive for posts and trying to criticism?
are you from Pakistan? if yes you must know about this change in two years

raaaz23

Aug 22, 2019
Just wondering Why so many indians are commenting on this? you guys having issues?
i am really disappointed as if its a post for india i might support and raise my voice for them because issue is genuine no?
so disappointed

2b.or.not.2b

Dec 3, 2018
Agreed with Raaaz23, why Indian has to do with Canadian Embassy in Pakistan?
Grow up guys it is not about India or Pakistan. This forum is about Canada. Don't politicise it, you should be happy that Indians are interested and willing to discuss.issues faced by members in the forum.

Reactions: Shani143

Shani143

Star Member
Aug 11, 2019
Grow up guys it is not about India or Pakistan. This forum is about Canada. Don't politicise it, you should be happy that Indians are interested and willing to discuss.issues faced by members in the forum.
I agree with 2b.or.not.2b@ its not about pakistan and india its all about for every person who struck in this fourm and we need to raise voice in every forum and any person who belong to any country we need to support each other .... GOD BLESS everyone and think positive always

Reactions: 2b.or.not.2b