+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Canada Embassy should be opened in Pakistan

raaaz23

Aug 22, 2019
Hi everyone, please raise the voice on citizen portal or any other media to have Canada Embassy open in Pakistan. that is only solution for rejections and refused. We are in Abu Dhabi most probably most populated office and more biased may be. please raise your office
Its right time for raising the voice

Reactions: Legend6892

raaaz23

Aug 22, 2019
Canada only has obligations to Canadians.

Canada would rightfully protect its own citizens/residents/civil servants first before they worry about speeding up visas for foreigners in one part of the world.
there nothing just Pakistani Govt to provide them surety about securities. All other european and Amercian visa offices are working then what is problem to Canada

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
True, but who will assure them that security is good enough? its Pakistan Govt to assure them
Pakistani government can’t assure safety of both the Embassy and it’s employees. International workers have been targeted before. Governments can’t control all groups that are in their country. For example I know someone who was working in Bangladesh for the Canadian embassy and after the attack in the expat community in Dhaka the families were told to leave. It may still be a position where families are not allowed to accompany workers for security reasons. Canada also cut their budget for the diplomatic core so many embassy were closed but usually in countries where the demand is not as great.

raaaz23

Aug 22, 2019
Pakistani government can’t assure safety of both the Embassy and it’s employees. International workers have been targeted before. Governments can’t control all groups that are in their country. For example I know someone who was working in Bangladesh for the Canadian embassy and after the attack in the expat community in Dhaka the families were told to leave. It may still be a position where families are not allowed to accompany workers for security reasons. Canada also cut their budget for the diplomatic core so many embassy were closed but usually in countries where the demand is not as great.
Hi, I am not why you are arguing, do you have some better solution? i know its same as cricket teams were not playing in Pakistan and no airline was starting operations in Pakistan. Now with efforts its working as sri lanka visited and British airline started operations. Same as embassy. All European and US visa offices are working and what is problem with Canada
Two option:
1-write emails to immigration minister Canada (i am following up on my side) they reply emails and seriously look the issues. Once they will see that 100s of cases are being delayed and rejected definitely there would be solution, if no one will write on the right place how would they know? Canadian Immigration minister Ahmed is a nice guy, he was a refugee in Canada and also a mulsim so please check website and send him emails
2- Pakistan government can ask to reconsider opening of visa office because security situation is much better

Now if you want you can do or leave upto you:)

2b.or.not.2b

Dec 3, 2018
Hi, I am not why you are arguing, do you have some better solution? i know its same as cricket teams were not playing in Pakistan and no airline was starting operations in Pakistan. Now with efforts its working as sri lanka visited and British airline started operations. Same as embassy. All European and US visa offices are working and what is problem with Canada
Two option:
1-write emails to immigration minister Canada (i am following up on my side) they reply emails and seriously look the issues. Once they will see that 100s of cases are being delayed and rejected definitely there would be solution, if no one will write on the right place how would they know? Canadian Immigration minister Ahmed is a nice guy, he was a refugee in Canada and also a mulsim so please check website and send him emails
2- Pakistan government can ask to reconsider opening of visa office because security situation is much better

Now if you want you can do or leave upto you:)
Just as you are welcome to your opinion the other people in the forum too are entitled to their own.
Each sovereign country wishes to expand their diplomatic presence but decision are always made keeping in mind the threat perception and the safety of it citizens and personnel.
I agree with you that the situation in Pakistan is improving but till the time the Canadian government has reservations it would be futile for anyone to argue.
If even for a moment you think that the Right Hon'ble Minister Ahmed Hussen being a Muslim would somehow sway the decision in Pakistans favour then buddy you better understand that this is not how things work in Canada. It is always Canada and Canadian first.
☮.

raaaz23

Aug 22, 2019
My friend, i am in Canada and a part of this system:) so not being muslim but as a refugee and muslim at least he understand the issues better than anyone. I have a lot of discussions with MPs and trust me they even dont know that refusal rate in Abu Dhabi is so high. As per immigration office its 75% approval but i told them other 25% is Pakistanis rejection. We as a nation as to fight our case and tell them how much delays we are facing what are the reasons and how we can work
Just an example: two years back everyone has to go for biometrics each time you apply, people travel from all over Pakistan to Islamabad Karachi and Lahore, how many people raised the voice? I was one of the people who wrote letters to MPs and immigeration office that please save bio-metrics rather to ask people to come every time they apply, now its 10 years for bio-metrics
systems changes but we have to raise voice not just chat anbd chat on forums. Please rasie the voice

Reactions: ibbidude1

2b.or.not.2b

Dec 3, 2018
My friend, i am in Canada and a part of this system:) so not being muslim but as a refugee and muslim at least he understand the issues better than anyone. I have a lot of discussions with MPs and trust me they even dont know that refusal rate in Abu Dhabi is so high. As per immigration office its 75% approval but i told them other 25% is Pakistanis rejection. We as a nation as to fight our case and tell them how much delays we are facing what are the reasons and how we can work
Just an example: two years back everyone has to go for biometrics each time you apply, people travel from all over Pakistan to Islamabad Karachi and Lahore, how many people raised the voice? I was one of the people who wrote letters to MPs and immigeration office that please save bio-metrics rather to ask people to come every time they apply, now its 10 years for bio-metrics
systems changes but we have to raise voice not just chat anbd chat on forums. Please rasie the voice
Good luck to you.
I too am in Canada and from India.