+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

TOURIST VISA TIMELINE FROM KARACHI, PAKISTAN 2018-19

BMW7Series

Oct 17, 2019
No i am not disappointing you, but unfortunately if its one time rejected there is a very less chance to get it approved, but there are cases for approval in second time. Some are very lucky, but i have a bad experience. We have to raise the voice on all forums to get visa section opened in Pakistan
Anyhow I appreciate sharing your experience and replying

shozi.kodon

Jun 1, 2017
Dear Friends

I applied on 4th October 2019 for TRV online. Biometric request received on 5th October and Biometric done on 8th October in Lahore, Pakistan. Correspondence letter against biometrics Expiry received on 23 and today on 25 October I got visa refusal based on following points.
"• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay as a temporary resident, as stipulated in paragraph 179(b) of the IRPR, based on the purpose of your visit.
• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay as a temporary resident, as stipulated in paragraph 179(b) of the IRPR, based on the limited employment prospects in your country of residence.
• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay as a temporary resident, as stipulated in paragraph 179(b) of the IRPR, based on your current employment
situation."

My purpose of visit was tourism and I attached hotel booking in Toronto along with tickets. I also attached my day to day itinerary but visa officer is not satisfied. As far as my travel history is concerned I have been to Saudi Arabia, UAE thrice, Malaysia twice, Singapore twice, Thailand, China.

Second point is, he is not satisfied with current employment situation in my country. How can I improve the situation.

I am a graduate Civil Engineer and from the last 10 years I am doing my own business and attached the last 3 years tax returns, chamber of commerce membership, ntn, factory pictures and in support I further attached dome purchase orders worth 7 million to show him that I own a business and attached land-line bill also. I attached my personal statement shows 9500CAD in account. Also shown a property in my name, 6 millions term deposits, my car worth 3.5 million. Still he is not satisfied that I will leave Canada based on my current employment status.

Is there any body who can help me in improving the points raised by visa officer. I am very much disappointed on the decision made.

Is there any specific time period limitation to apply for TRV again
Brother, Just to quickly ask. You definitely gave them alot of details about you which i believe is more than enough for your case but did you add cover letters for everything? Did you refer every document with it? We need to understand one thing that VO is not Pakistani or living in Pakistan who knows the dynamics here. Secondly VO has limited time to assess your case. He cannot spend hours accumulating 100 pages sent by you. He need summaries and those summaries backed by documents which must be referred by you so that he can cross verify immediately.

Dont lose hope. You can reply by addressing issues and you will be good. I understand VO at times is unfair but most of the time it is how we present the case, that matters the most.

raaaz23

Aug 22, 2019
Brother, Just to quickly ask. You definitely gave them alot of details about you which i believe is more than enough for your case but did you add cover letters for everything? Did you refer every document with it? We need to understand one thing that VO is not Pakistani or living in Pakistan who knows the dynamics here. Secondly VO has limited time to assess your case. He cannot spend hours accumulating 100 pages sent by you. He need summaries and those summaries backed by documents which must be referred by you so that he can cross verify immediately.

Dont lose hope. You can reply by addressing issues and you will be good. I understand VO at times is unfair but most of the time it is how we present the case, that matters the most.
Brother, is not Pakistani may be indian, he knows everything. For my brother case i attached each letter, my brother working and applied alone while his kids and spouse havent applied, i contacted MP he talked visa office and said one transaction in embankment is doubtful:) i provided verification but all bull.../ they mentioned in Pakistan limited job options and i believe candidate will not go back? seriously?

supervisaapplicant

Star Member
Sep 22, 2019
i contacted MP he talked visa office and said one transaction in embankment is doubtful:) i provided verification but all bull.../
Hi Raaz,

Did you contact MP of your area after the refusal? Also the MP who you spoke with is able to get in touch with VO?

For my parent's case I did not take MPs letter, do you think I should get one and email it? I have submitted my parent's super visa app online. Would appreciate your advice.

BMW7Series

Oct 17, 2019

Yes, I added one covering letter, explained I am applying for Canada TRV for tourism and wrote about myself.
Besides showed my family ties by adding FRC by birth and FRC marriage which clearly shows dependent parents, wife and a son and even attached school fee slips.
The point VO raised is specifically about current employment and I was highly motivated that my case is genuine as I am the owner of a mid sized business and I attached the pictures of my factory as well showed location on Google maps also. Attached purchase orders of multi national companies like Schneider Electric Pakustan and Allied Rebtal Modaraba but of no use. I don't know where exactly I am lagging.

raaaz23

Aug 22, 2019
Hi Raaz,

Did you contact MP of your area after the refusal? Also the MP who you spoke with is able to get in touch with VO?

For my parent's case I did not take MPs letter, do you think I should get one and email it? I have submitted my parent's super visa app online. Would appreciate your advice.
Yes MP has the access to system and contact in visa office not visa officer. Letter doesn't effect much but in case of rejection, he just get the reasons and that might help. Parents case is different and mostly approved. but please send messages to PM pakistan for VO canada should be opened

supervisaapplicant

Star Member
Sep 22, 2019
Yes MP has the access to system and contact in visa office not visa officer. Letter doesn't effect much but in case of rejection, he just get the reasons and that might help. Parents case is different and mostly approved. but please send messages to PM pakistan for VO canada should be opened
Thank you for the message. Will use citizen's portal to raise our voice regarding the re-opening of Can Embassy in Pak

I wish that all applications are approved inshAllah.

Best Regards,

rehan7

Oct 9, 2019
Rehan 4 month but no rply .. rehan where you live in and did u application link with GC key?
shani bhai plz share your email id. i am living in Gujranwala. linked my application to gc key. status is application in process from almost four and half month

Mariah khakwani

Sep 5, 2019
Hi everyone ,
can anyone tell me how long do I wait for the result of my TRV application ?

82 working days have passed but still no reply...i ' m fed up now ...:confused: