+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

TOURIST VISA TIMELINE FROM KARACHI, PAKISTAN 2018-19

zainpann

Mar 28, 2019
Sorry to hear that. Did they give you a specific reason?
I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay as a temporary
resident, as stipulated in paragraph 179(b) of the IRPR, based on your travel history.
• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay as a temporary
resident, as stipulated in paragraph 179(b) of the IRPR, based on your family ties in Canada and
in your country of residence.
• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay as a temporary
resident, as stipulated in paragraph 179(b) of the IRPR, based on the purpose of your visit.
resident, as stipulated in paragraph 179(b) of the IRPR, based on your personal assets and
financial status

I provided everything the best I could.

Shaheen1980

Star Member
Feb 2, 2018
I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay as a temporary
resident, as stipulated in paragraph 179(b) of the IRPR, based on your travel history.
resident, as stipulated in paragraph 179(b) of the IRPR, based on your family ties in Canada and
in your country of residence.
resident, as stipulated in paragraph 179(b) of the IRPR, based on the purpose of your visit.
resident, as stipulated in paragraph 179(b) of the IRPR, based on your personal assets and
financial status

I provided everything the best I could.
So sorry!

May 10, 2014
Pakistan
Hi Ali,

I am inviting my parents to canada, so they have to fill this IMM 5713 form too ?? What is that for ??

Secondly, what is signed visa application, cover letter ??

I will highly appreciate your response

Shahzad Sharif

Mar 29, 2019
Hi all
I want ask question
My friend have a work permit of Canada
Before travel he need a protact visa from protect department of Pakistan or not?

I will highly appreciate your response's

Shahzad Sharif

Mar 29, 2019
Hi friends
Please comment of my question I submitted passport 22 February 2019 IRCC received passport 25 February 2019 from Islamabad VFS but till now I am waiting and under process now 50 days of waiting how does it take to return my passport back? please someone comments of my question

Aadi007

Apr 1, 2019
Hi friends
Please comment of my question I submitted passport 22 February 2019 IRCC received passport 25 February 2019 from Islamabad VFS but till now I am waiting and under process now 50 days of waiting how does it take to return my passport back? please someone comments of my question
Raise a request on cic website they will let u know