+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

TOURIST VISA TIMELINE FROM KARACHI, PAKISTAN 2018-19

Discussion in 'Visitors' started by haseebali, Jan 8, 2019.

1. Review of eligibility We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements. Help - Review of eligibility
    Review of medical results You do not need a medical exam. We will send you a message if this changes. Help - Review of medical results
    Review of additional documents We do not need additional documents. Help - Review of additional documents
    Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes. Help - Interview
    Biometrics We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes. Help - Biometrics
    Background check We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information. Help - Background check
    Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

2. Your eligibility started on which date ?

3. 1st April

4. As per my experience your application has been approved on initially stage. Wait for final approval and passport request.

5. #65 Shaheen1980, Apr 8, 2019 at 7:38 AM
    Last edited: Apr 8, 2019
    When did they start reviewing of eligibility?Did you get anyany email regarding this?

6. Mine is still at background check

7. When did they start reviewing of eligibility?Did you get any email regarding this?

8. 1st April and No, I didnt get any email about that, I was just checking my online application status everyday

9. Thanks for your reply.Best wishes to you.

10. hi i am new here can anyone tell me please how long it takes to complete the process. i applied conference based visa through paper application since 21 January but still no response. its almost 77 days passed

11. Did you try to contact them and asked for status?

12. yes i used web form to contact IRCC but no reply

13. What is the status at CIC website?

14. i dont know how to use CIC website

15. Go to cic website. Create gckey. Link your paper base application through the reference number provided to u when u applied. u will be able to see the status of ur application