+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

TOURIST VISA TIMELINE FROM KARACHI, PAKISTAN 2018-19

ninja90

Jun 8, 2018
Applied paper based for my mom n siblings. My mom n younger brother got passport request,the other two siblings received nothing. They have submitted biometrics as well. What does that mean? They have made a decision on their application yet?

awadia

Jun 17, 2014
hi can u share ur timeline plz
also did u apply for urself or for parents ? n how much funds should one show for visit visa for spouse
Hi,

First time,when I applied for my parents, they rejected my and then same day I applied again with same doc except explanation letter and got the visa for my parents. So if you get rejection then you need to read carefully why they rejected your application and if you think you have the answer then reapply it. Thanks and I hope it will work for everyone!!!!!

Reactions: maria_786

nmatter

May 12, 2019
Hi,

First time,when I applied for my parents, they rejected my and then same day I applied again with same doc except explanation letter and got the visa for my parents. So if you get rejection then you need to read carefully why they rejected your application and if you think you have the answer then reapply it. Thanks and I hope it will work for everyone!!!!!
Agree

I apply for TRV and got rejected within 24 days (even having a strong profile according to expert with financial backup , strong travel history and job) but got refusal and after addressing their refusal point (just two) and apply again after 10 days.

Result was success ...
So please understand refusal and prepare next application with proper justification.

What I seen here people don’t digest refusal (no offense to anyone) and think they should be granted visa but not everyone able to know what VO thinking actually about our application.

Note : Above is just my point and no need to agree

savaiz

Star Member
Jul 26, 2016
I have heard that they give rejection within three weeks and if you receive rejection it means they are going through the background check

Panchi789

Jul 21, 2019
I applied for a TRV on 25th june from lahore vfs.
Linked my application online on 26th june
Application recieved IRCC office on 30th june
And after that still waiting no further response on my application...
It's been almost 36 days...

savaiz

Star Member
Jul 26, 2016
Are you applying for the first time?

shayan1

Sep 7, 2012
Hi
should be soon inshAllah don't worry you will get a positive response