TOURIST VISA TIMELINE FROM KARACHI, PAKISTAN 2018-19

Saqib kaleem

Jul 9, 2019
23rd May 2019 apply online
Same day submission confirm
No need for bio because this was my second attempt
8 July bio validity letter
9th July PPR

I show I am carrying $7000 for two week minus ticket (I have more than enough in my account)

I applied for myself and this was TRV
And did you apply for visitors visa and how long will it take for your passports to come back to you

Saqib kaleem

Jul 9, 2019
No because 40 days is standard for Pakistan
Yeah but in our case they have taken well over 70 days.... We applied in 5th may, got biometric validation email on 9th june and its 18th july today and we still dont know how long will it take? Did you receive just two emails from them?

nmatter

May 12, 2019
Yeah but in our case they have taken well over 70 days.... We applied in 5th may, got biometric validation email on 9th june and its 18th july today and we still dont know how long will it take? Did you receive just two emails from them?
Fortunately I received mail for every step

syedvictor

Jun 30, 2019
Hi everyone ......Please advise
I along with my wife applied for visitors visa (TRV) on 22 May 2019. Almost 57 days passed but still waiting response (Decision) . I contacted IRCC Abu Dhabi customer care center and inquired about my case. In return they replied following om 10 Jul 2019 :

Dear Applicant,
Application number xxxxxxxxxx
Thank you for your E-mail.
Your application is in queue for review by an officer.
Please note that the volume of applications received and the complexity of individual applications can cause processing times to be longer in some cases. This is often due to circumstances beyond our control. We appreciate your patience and we will contact you once processing has been finalized.
We trust this information will be of assistance.
Regards,
Client Experience Team | R.A
IRCC Abu Dhabi
United Arab Emirates

Unable to understand that till what time I have to wait..........

Saqib kaleem

Jul 9, 2019
Hi everyone ......Please advise
I along with my wife applied for visitors visa (TRV) on 22 May 2019. Almost 57 days passed but still waiting response (Decision) . I contacted IRCC Abu Dhabi customer care center and inquired about my case. In return they replied following om 10 Jul 2019 :

Dear Applicant,
Application number xxxxxxxxxx
Thank you for your E-mail.
Your application is in queue for review by an officer.
Please note that the volume of applications received and the complexity of individual applications can cause processing times to be longer in some cases. This is often due to circumstances beyond our control. We appreciate your patience and we will contact you once processing has been finalized.
We trust this information will be of assistance.
Regards,
Client Experience Team | R.A
IRCC Abu Dhabi
United Arab Emirates

Unable to understand that till what time I halove to wait..........
This helps a lot.... As i m also waiting for last 75 days now can you please give this email address. So i can contact them too

TOQIGUL

Jul 5, 2019

nmatter

May 12, 2019
Date of submission of online visit visa (TRV) application 22 May 2019

59 calendar days – 20 days skipped:

Excluded 8 Saturdays
Excluded 8 Sundays
Excluded 4 holidays:

Result: 39 days

So can any one guide how much more time it will take

As you already got response so only option is wait no one can do anything. I am assuming you apply from Pakistan.

Fortunately I got my approval on 9th July and I also apply on 23rd May