TOURIST VISA TIMELINE FROM KARACHI, PAKISTAN 2018-19

loststark

Star Member
Feb 20, 2019
Category........
My parents have applied for TRV on paper

Application submitted: Aug 23
Biometrics acquired: Aug 23
Passport were not taken yet (VFS Karachi policy change apparently)

Now the waiting game begins. Hoping for the best insha Allah

shabijat

Star Member
Feb 12, 2018
Dubai
HI, Hope all the members are doing well.
I applied on 8th aug. Got the bio metrics 9th Aug. Biometrics done on dated 21st.
Biometrcis updated in my account at same time.
I applied from UAE.
Is any body apply in Aug2019?

Could anybody let me know how much time it will take to final decision?

haseebali

Star Member
Sep 19, 2017
@Saqib kaleem @syedvictor @TOQIGUL
@missblack @Anum Muzaffar @savaiz @Panchi789 @shayan1 @monitunde @noor267290

Dear members,

I hope you are well. Kindly share the status of your applications either they are approved, rejected or still waiting for the decision. These days the IRCC taking much longer time to process the visa applications. In July it was 41 days and now 53 days but they are taking even much longer then that. I request all above of you to volunteer and share your status to other forum members who are wondering to apply or in similar situation.

Best Regards

shabijat

Star Member
Feb 12, 2018
Dubai
One of my friend have nationality SriLanka. He applied from Dubai, Its 57 days over. Still no update on his status. Same application is in process(Liberality and Background). He applied on 1st of July.

shabijat

Star Member
Feb 12, 2018
Dubai
Why are visa applications from Pakistan taking so long these days?
No Bro, Pakistani applications are being process by Abu Dhabi, My friend is also waiting from 58 days and not update yet. I am also waiting but not reply yet...
Hopefully after lot of time they should approved our application.

Panchi789

Jul 21, 2019
No Bro, Pakistani applications are being process by Abu Dhabi, My friend is also waiting from 58 days and not update yet. I am also waiting but not reply yet...
Hopefully after lot of time they should approved our application.
Hope you and and I will get positive response after a long wait

Mbukhari

Star Member
Aug 7, 2019
August 2019 Online Timeline FROM UAE

Applied 4 Aug 2019
Confirmation 04 Aug 2019
BIOMETRICS CAPTURED FROM PREVIOUS APP.
COUPLE OF GHOST UPDATES.
BEEN 24 DAYS OF SILENCE.

WAITING FOR FINAL UPDATE

HOPING FOR THE BEST OUTCOME - IN SHA ALLAH

Panchi789

Jul 21, 2019
Visa application, tracking ID No.xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Your processed passport has been forwarded to the Canada Visa Office, ISLAMABAD
Status changed at VFS application tracking , previous status was Visa application, tracking ID No. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx has been received at the Pakistan OC,Islamabad VAC and is on transit to the IRCC Office in Pakistan OC,Islamabad
What does this means?
kindly someone assist me. thank you

haseebali

Star Member
Sep 19, 2017
I believe there are not many applicants from Pakistan these days, as we are not getting any updates from Pakistani applicants and the one who applied and expecting a decision are also silent probably they got refused or didn’t come back after their approvals but volunteering any inputs will be highly appreciated. I didn’t see any success story so far since July, in fact people got refusal letters after 50 60 days time on silly reasons where as many success stories from different countries and the processing time is also less then 2 weeks for many countries.

loststark

Star Member
Feb 20, 2019
Category........
I believe there are not many applicants from Pakistan these days, as we are not getting any updates from Pakistani applicants and the one who applied and expecting a decision are also silent probably they got refused or didn’t come back after their approvals but volunteering any inputs will be highly appreciated. I didn’t see any success story so far since July, in fact people got refusal letters after 50 60 days time on silly reasons where as many success stories from different countries and the processing time is also less then 2 weeks for many countries.

Quite true. I haven't seen any August timeline thread or any thread by Pakistanis
I wonder if it is because few come to travel in winter or is it simply because they are not active on this forum

nmatter

May 12, 2019
Quite true. I haven't seen any August timeline thread or any thread by Pakistanis
I wonder if it is because few come to travel in winter or is it simply because they are not active on this forum
This is not true lots of my friends apply same time and they are also waiting, look like due to holidays they are not able to decide and lots of load on them.

Have some patience and every one will see results for their application.

Before this minimum time was 90-120 days so just relax and wait for your turn.