+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Tourist visa from Jamaica

FeiraEvans

Nov 23, 2021
SUCCESS!!!
GCKey Application (Old Portal; wasn't aware of the new portal at the time of application)
Parents Visitor Visa Application from India:

Applied: 22 December 2021
BIL: 23 December 2021
Biometrics: 05 January 2022 (updated same day on the profiles)
Review Started: 13 or 14 January 2022
BVL & PPR: 20 January 2022 (exactly 15 days after Biometrics)

It is their first Visa application for any country.
Mother working (Govt employee) and Father retired (Govt job).
For anyone wondering about the efficacy of the old portal, It is working and you don't need to be scared and reapply in the new portal.
Just make sure that your documents are in order and updated.
Thank you to each and everyone of you who shares and who helps others. I hope everyone hears good news soon.

Blessbaby

Star Member
Feb 12, 2020
Hi everyone congrats to all those who receive their visas and to all those who are still waiting I pray for approval. I am currently putting my application together to apply for visitor visa for myself and spouse. We had visas before but they are expired, unfortunately because of the pandemic we never got the chance to take a trip. We recently found out that my spouse have relatives in canada but not sure if it would be a good or bad thing to say we are visiting immediate family seeing that we didn't on our first application. Not sure if anyone can assist with some info on what to do, I appreciate all the help I can get. Would like to apply before the end of this month.

Khadeen

Star Member
Aug 12, 2021
Hi everyone congrats to all those who receive their visas and to all those who are still waiting I pray for approval. I am currently putting my application together to apply for visitor visa for myself and spouse. We had visas before but they are expired, unfortunately because of the pandemic we never got the chance to take a trip. We recently found out that my spouse have relatives in canada but not sure if it would be a good or bad thing to say we are visiting immediate family seeing that we didn't on our first application. Not sure if anyone can assist with some info on what to do, I appreciate all the help I can get. Would like to apply before the end of this month.
Not a visa consultation, however I think with the necessary proof of funds and ties you can use the immediate family. Though you did not say who you used when you were applying previously.

Blessbaby

Star Member
Feb 12, 2020
Not a visa consultation, however I think with the necessary proof of funds and ties you can use the immediate family. Though you did not say who you used when you were applying previously.
Thanks for your response. When I applied previously we did not use anyone, we just stated that we were taking a vacation as a family of four. This time around it's just for me and my spouse. However we recently met our relative in Canada and not sure about their background information. So it's makes me a bit hesitant to use them.

Khadeen

Star Member
Aug 12, 2021
Thanks for your response. When I applied previously we did not use anyone, we just stated that we were taking a vacation as a family of four. This time around it's just for me and my spouse. However we recently met our relative in Canada and not sure about their background information. So it's makes me a bit hesitant to use them.
OK I understand. Well you will need some information from them like full name, address,and also invitation letter from them and proof of status and job letter is optional. (Giving info based on what i got from my relative).

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
When did get your previous TRVs and what duration were they? The fact that you were re entry refused 2 study permits makes the timing of your TRVs suspicious. There will be concerns that you want to remain in Canada. Do you have an extensive travel history? A very good amount of savings, already own a home, etc. Unless you have a lot of extra funds it doesn’t make sense to travel to Canada.

Blessbaby

Star Member
Feb 12, 2020
When did get your previous TRVs and what duration were they? The fact that you were re entry refused 2 study permits makes the timing of your TRVs suspicious. There will be concerns that you want to remain in Canada. Do you have an extensive travel history? A very good amount of savings, already own a home, etc. Unless you have a lot of extra funds it doesn’t make sense to travel to Canada.
I do have travel history to America, very good savings, I own my home and my own business. Since they refused my study permit I started my schooling here.

Blessbaby

Star Member
Feb 12, 2020
My previous TRVs were for two years from 2019. Didn't get to travel with my family because of the pandemic.

Blessbaby

Star Member
Feb 12, 2020
My previous TRVs were for two years from 2019. Didn't get to travel with my family because of the pandemic.
My children have their visa's and would like to visa Canada for the summer unfortunately they are too young to go by themselves and there is no relatives for them to go to.

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
My children have their visa's and would like to visa Canada for the summer unfortunately they are too young to go by themselves and there is no relatives for them to go to.
Is there a reason your children want to visit Canada for the summer? How old are they? Have they travelled elsewhere? How long do they want to come and what is your desired itinerary?