Nordicgirl

Star Member
Dec 18, 2012
Visa Office......
Scarborough, ON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
saphi said:
seven ppl did not show up.. my test was easy i just messed up those two question i mention.. just study the discover canada book and do the practice test on apntoronto..site and on the day of the test please read very carefully because the question can play with your head lol...
It is nuts that some people did not show up... Maybe they did not receive the letter? Some people missed the test during my test writing as well...

2char

Dec 15, 2012
Strange to see so many missed their test. I missed mine about two weeks ago and I thought I was an exception. Apparently it's common (I'm assuming it's 7 out of 100?), although it doesn't really help me feel better... .

gamasa

Star Member
Jul 16, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
saphi >>> only weed who can play with my head not questions :)

also how many people in the room who make the test ?

Nordicgirl >>> thanks for your sharing the time can you please to tell us when your file TRANSFER to local office

and which one ?

2char >>>> can you tell us what you going 2 do because u missed ur test ?

2char

Dec 15, 2012
Gamasa:

For now, I'm gonna wait. It's not the sweetest thing, but I have no other option (or at least I don't know if I have another option). I'll start panicking in 2-3 months.

Nordicgirl

Star Member
Dec 18, 2012
Visa Office......
Scarborough, ON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
gamasa said:
saphi >>> only weed who can play with my head not questions :)

also how many people in the room who make the test ?

Nordicgirl >>> thanks for your sharing the time can you please to tell us when your file TRANSFER to local office

and which one ?

2char >>>> can you tell us what you going 2 do because u missed ur test ?
I don't know when the file transferred to my local office. And since I posted in a Scarborough thread, my local office is Scarborough ;)

gamasa

Star Member
Jul 16, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Happy Christmas fox no matter if you are citizen or going to be @ least we live in great country :)

mscecoger

Dec 26, 2012
My timeline is:

CIC received my application for Canadian citizenship (grant of citizenship) on December 2, 2011.

CIC started processing my application on April 17, 2012.

Test: Still waiting

Can any one tell why there is RQ for some and not for others and is there any pattern of this (before/after test)....

Thanks in advance. :)

gamasa

Star Member
Jul 16, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hi mscecoger ,

RQ is pain all of agree about this .reason to have it if they suspect how long did you stay in canada

or security reason, travel long time outside the country ....etc

the risk to have RQ high before and after the test no written law .

any way have faith and hope happy Christmas :)

mscecoger

Dec 26, 2012

Thank you Gamasa,

Do you think the chances to ask RQ are higher before citizenship test than after the test?

Happy New Year to you. :)

ZYXWVU98

Star Member
Jul 20, 2012
there is not really any rule of thumb. it could be frustrating to get RQ. but you have no control. worry about RQ when you get it. don't worry about something has not happened.

gamasa

Star Member
Jul 16, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
i agree dont worry when you going to get RQ you cant stop it
bye the way do you know which local office you deal with and did your file transfer or no ?

mscecoger

Dec 26, 2012
Thank you so much. I am with Scarborough office. My file has been transferred to local office since June 2013. The CIC person said " you may get a letter about the test in coming months any time in between Jan & March ". But as I saw some other people timelines and some of them said that now a days a lot of RQ, they make me anxious.

Thank you your quick reply. Appreciated. :) :)

checkmate

Oct 25, 2012
mscecoger said:
Thank you so much. I am with Scarborough office. My file has been transferred to local office since June 2013. The CIC person said " you may get a letter about the test in coming months any time in between Jan & March ". But as I saw some other people timelines and some of them said that now a days a lot of RQ, they make me anxious.

Thank you your quick reply. Appreciated. :) :)
Generally after transfering to local office it takes 7 month to schedule test.
So jus wait for one more month & you will find your test.

gamasa

Star Member
Jul 16, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
fox i have scary news my file transfer also to the local office in Scarborough and the call center

just told me it take 12 :14 month to seclude test and this NEW for this office can any call please

and confirm this information as all of us know the call center some liar and every time you

get new answer ....thanks a head