+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Toronto Scarborough Citizenship 2012

ZYXWVU98

Star Member
Jul 20, 2012
don't worry. things will eventually come. just focus on your job, study and daily life. time will lapse much faster that way.

gamasa

Star Member
Jul 16, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Re: Toronto Scarborough Citizenship 2012

[size=10pt][size=10pt]hi fox i have information worse million dollar i have the phone number for Scarborough office

i bring it from secret recourse my question now shall i post the number or i keep it :) for my self

need advice please .
[/size][/size]

tst

Star Member
Aug 21, 2012
Hello Friends,

I am the brand new member :)
I applied my citizenship in June 23rd 2012, but still waiting for acknowledgement, I checked online it shows received.
Any idea when will I get acknowledgment ?

Thanks

ZYXWVU98

Star Member
Jul 20, 2012
tst, your speed seems to be normal. if you belong to scarborough office, it will turn to "in process" after 6-11 months of receipt, another 6-9 months for test. if it is st clair office, it will show "in process" after 9 months and another 3-6 months for test.

abbyss

Star Member
Jan 18, 2012
Toronto
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi,

I applied for Citizenship on Oct 2011.

My application went in "In Process" on March 2012.

What's next ? Do I have to do any finger prints tested or something?

ZYXWVU98

Star Member
Jul 20, 2012
in most cases, they don't need finger prints from you. even they do, just give them when they request it. you are in the same timeline as me. i am still waiting for the test date.

rajpallu

Aug 22, 2012
Scarborough Applicants....

Here is my time lines...

File Tfr to CIC Scarborough Nov 1 2011
Citizenship Test given May 2012
Recvd Oath letter in Aug 2012
Oath Date is in Sep 2012...

Hope this helps you.....

gamasa

Star Member
Jul 16, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello all ,

if your application in Scarborough Expect test in about 6-7 months

After test expect oath in 2-3 months if you pass.

via08

Star Member
May 24, 2012
gamasa said:
Hello all ,

if your application in Scarborough Expect test in about 6-7 months

After test expect oath in 2-3 months if you pass.
Hi gamasa,

How about when you got an RQ? still the same timeline?

gamasa

Star Member
Jul 16, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello my friend ,

As you know there is no specific time for RQ and all we know about this just from experience others

i hear between 3 month up to 1 year please have faith and be patience

ZYXWVU98

Star Member
Jul 20, 2012
i believe right now is 8 months after processing. people here had their file in processing since february and still not receiving the test date. recently there are some cic offices closed and some more files were transferred to scarborough office, adding the factor that citizenship file is receiving more scrutiny, the processing time will become longer and longer in the foreseeable future.

gamasa

Star Member
Jul 16, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I agree with you ZYXWVU98 that it take longer for NO reason now and yes there is offices closed but where Oshawa ,north bay who even live there

all of us as immigrant come toronto .

lets DONT forget fact the conservative party of canada dont like us so PLEASE DONT vote for them and

you must know all of us wait and suffer because they make it hard and longer even if you get your passport

never forget who make you stress it is harbor GOV so please vote for liberal who open the door first time for

immigrant 2 come canada my canada :)

ZYXWVU98

Star Member
Jul 20, 2012
gamasa, a lot of people applying for citizenship, once they get approved, they will forget the pain they have suffered. they will still vote for them. there are a lot of such immigrants once they had their citizenship, they become the conservative of the conservative. these immigrants could be the most anti-immigrants people.