YOUR NAME
ADDRESS

DATE

Canada Border Services Agency
Access to Information and Privacy Coordinator
410 Laurier Avenue West, 11th Floor
Ottawa, Ontario K1A 0L8

Dear ATIP Coordinator:

Pursuant to the Privacy Act, R.S.C. 1985 c. P-21, I seek access to and copies of traveler history for myself with the date range from ---TO ---.
I am a permanent resident of Canada currently present in Canada. I wish to receive copies of the records and request to examine the information as-is. I do not require translation.

To assist with your search for these records, I am providing the following additional information about myself:

Full Name: XXXXXXXXXXX
Date Birth: XXXXXXXXXXX
Country of Citizenship: XXXXXXXXX
Travel Document Type: XXXXXXXX
Travel Document Numbers: XXXXXXXXXXX
Permanent Resident ID number: XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

I authorize and consent to the disclosure of my personal information to myself.

Please find enclosed copies of my passports and PR card.

If you have any questions regarding this request, please contact me by telephone at
+1 XXXXXXXXXXX or via email at XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Thank you for your consideration of this request. I will look forward to receiving your prompt reply.

Sincerely,
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
PLEASE SIGN IT

FOR THE HEALTH
YOUR NAME
ADDRESS
DATE

HELLO,

I kindly request a copy of my "Personal Claim History (PCH) with the date range from xxxxxx to xxxxxx. I am sending my personal information to help process my request.

My Personal Information are as follows:

Name: XXXXXXXXXXXXX
Date of Birth: XXXXXXXXXXXXX
Health Card Number: XXXXXXXXXXXXX
Time Frame of History: XXXXXXXXXXXXX
Mailing and Physical Address: XXXXXXXXXXXXX

If you have any questions regarding this request, please contact me by telephone at
+1 XXXXXXXXXXXXX or via email at XXXXXXXXXXXXX

Thank you for your consideration of this request. I will look forward to receiving your prompt reply.

Sincerely,
XXXXXXXXXXXXX
PLEASE SIGN IT

tst

Star Member
Aug 21, 2012
Thank you so much samaabraham for this detailed reply.

What do you suggest, shell I apply? will it give bad effect?

Thanks

Noshy

Feb 15, 2007
No good news yet. Wanted to see parents after these 5+ yrs but this process not allowing to do so.
Very frustrating.

gamasa

Star Member
Jul 16, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
guys i will post phone number Scarborough Citizenship office please stay close i will posted and delete next day thanks and i hope every one understand

Abahoni

Star Member
Sep 13, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
saphi said:
my timeline so far
We received your application for Canadian citizenship (grant of citizenship) on July 4, 2011.

We sent you a letter acknowledging receipt of your application(s), and a study book called Discover Canada on July 4, 2011. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.

We started processing your application on February 20, 2012... my file was transfered to scarborough already but i,m still waiting on a test date..
Hi Saphi,
I also applied in July 2011, file transferred Scarborough in February 2012. I called CIC and they said it will be December/January to do the test. Have you called CIC?

saphi

Star Member
Feb 21, 2012
I called them on Friday they told me the samething.. so i,m not even stressing whenever that day come i,m ready.. so next year i will get my citizenship.. :)

gamasa

Star Member
Jul 16, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
saphi : so how long it will take after you take your test to get your passport ?

saphi

Star Member
Feb 21, 2012
im not sure how long it wil take to get a passport maybe someone else can answer that question...

gamasa

Star Member
Jul 16, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hi guys

im sure all of you know that canada CLOSE the skilled worker program ...also your spouse must stay with you 2 years

even if he/she get the PR in the main time you cant sponsor after you divorce u need 5 years to wait isnt this

show us how nice this minister of immigration :p !!!!!!!

alzaeem

Jan 30, 2011
gamasa said:
guys i will post phone number Scarborough Citizenship office please stay close i will posted and delete next day thanks and i hope every one understand
Hey gamasa any chance you can repost this phone number? as I've mentioned in an earlier post I did my citizenship test in Scarborough on March 17th so it's been 8 months, and I haven't received any updates since then and contacting the CIC call center has become even more difficult. If you can help me I would be very thankful.

Abahoni

Star Member
Sep 13, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
gamasa said:
saphi : so how long it will take after you take your test to get your passport ?
Hi Saphi, finally got the letter to take the written test next month. Have you received any letter yet?