+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

To All Who Made Medical Examination to Nationwide Health System Inc.

Janmyung

Star Member
May 8, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Were you required to take Flu vaccine or any form of vaccine? If you already had your Flu vaccine this year, will they waive it from your payment?

For the kids, will you need to bring their vaccination record?

Thanks all!

jeans22

Apr 21, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Janmyung said:
Were you required to take Flu vaccine or any form of vaccine? If you already had your Flu vaccine this year, will they waive it from your payment?

Thanks all!
No vaccinations were done. :)

dc

May 8, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
CEM
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2-06-2010
AOR Received.
9-07-2010
IELTS Request
waived
File Transfer...
n/a
Med's Request
9-12-2010 (date De.6)
Med's Done....
10-12-2010
Interview........
n/a
Passport Req..
28-01-2011 (date Jan.24)sent same day
VISA ISSUED...
04-02-2011 (received. Feb.19)... DM Feb.8
LANDED..........
23-03-2011..thank God
jeans22 said:
hi!

you don't need an appointment for the medical exam. but then again, we might be doing a different application. i think the only difference between PNP and Spousal Sponsorship is that with PNP, you have to WAIT for the embassy to tell you when to do the medical. Unlike with Spousal you can do it whenever. anyways, here's the address and contact info for Nationwide.

Nationwide Health Systems Inc
2nd Floor Zeta II Annex bldg
191 Salcedo St., Legaspi Village

810-0785

all the best!!
Hi Jeans22,

I just want to ask if Nationwide is open on saturdays?

Thank you.

jeans22

Apr 21, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Janmyung said:
Thanks. How about for children?
dc said:
Hi Jeans22,

I just want to ask if Nationwide is open on saturdays?

Thank you.
hi guys, honestly i am not sure about the answers to your questions. i don't think children need flu vaccinations as well. and i don't think the clinic is open on saturdays. just to be sure, i recommend you guys call the clinic. here's the number again -

810-0785

all the best!

dc

May 8, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
CEM
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2-06-2010
AOR Received.
9-07-2010
IELTS Request
waived
File Transfer...
n/a
Med's Request
9-12-2010 (date De.6)
Med's Done....
10-12-2010
Interview........
n/a
Passport Req..
28-01-2011 (date Jan.24)sent same day
VISA ISSUED...
04-02-2011 (received. Feb.19)... DM Feb.8
LANDED..........
23-03-2011..thank God
jeans22 said:
hi guys, honestly i am not sure about the answers to your questions. i don't think children need flu vaccinations as well. and i don't think the clinic is open on saturdays. just to be sure, i recommend you guys call the clinic. here's the number again -

810-0785

all the best!
hi jeans22,

thank you so much for the feedback.

God Bless Us!

leeneljane

Star Member
May 23, 2010
Vancouver BC
Category........
Visa Office......
seattle
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 1, 2009
Med's Done....
June 12, 2010 follow up sent Aug. 21, 2010
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
Oct 3, sent oct. 7
VISA ISSUED...
Oct. 19, 2010
LANDED..........
Dec. 28, 2010
Janmyung said:

Thanks all!
yes, you will need to bring the immunization record of the kids.

aia_0807

Sep 2, 2009
jeans22...hi...good day! =)

good day also to all!

i am new here, and it's good that after searching of the topic about medical procedures, i have found all your posts here.. As I've read, you are also from a Family/Spousal Sponsorship. I have some queries regarding the medical exam at Nationwide, i hope u could give us some info with regards to it.

Me and my daughter, who is 8 years old are planning to have our medical exam next week. Our papers were sent by my husband in Canada under a Family/Spousal Sponsorship at CPC-M on May, and it was received on the 26th of that month. July 14, our package were sent back to my husband with the client id-num and kit id-num with the letter stating that we need to attach the medical result as well as the receipt for the payment of the processing fee. The letter indicates also that they will be giving us 90 days to comply with the requirements needed. I asked my husband if no such additional documents were requested on the letter. He said "none", only the medical and payment for the processing fee is required before they will gonna proceed for the processing of our application.

My questions are: Upon going to Nationwide Health System Inc., are we need to bring any letter or proofs for them to know that we need to undergo a medical examination for the sponsorship application? or we could just go there and request for medical exam? Also, aside from the photos and passport, what else do we need to bring? Hope to hear from you soon.

Thanks and God Bless!!! Good Luck to all of us here!!!

jeans22

Apr 21, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
aia_0807 said:
jeans22...hi...good day! =)

good day also to all!

i am new here, and it's good that after searching of the topic about medical procedures, i have found all your posts here.. As I've read, you are also from a Family/Spousal Sponsorship. I have some queries regarding the medical exam at Nationwide, i hope u could give us some info with regards to it.

Me and my daughter, who is 8 years old are planning to have our medical exam next week. Our papers were sent by my husband in Canada under a Family/Spousal Sponsorship at CPC-M on May, and it was received on the 26th of that month. July 14, our package were sent back to my husband with the client id-num and kit id-num with the letter stating that we need to attach the medical result as well as the receipt for the payment of the processing fee. The letter indicates also that they will be giving us 90 days to comply with the requirements needed. I asked my husband if no such additional documents were requested on the letter. He said "none", only the medical and payment for the processing fee is required before they will gonna proceed for the processing of our application.

My questions are: Upon going to Nationwide Health System Inc., are we need to bring any letter or proofs for them to know that we need to undergo a medical examination for the sponsorship application? or we could just go there and request for medical exam? Also, aside from the photos and passport, what else do we need to bring? Hope to hear from you soon.

Thanks and God Bless!!! Good Luck to all of us here!!!
Hi aia!

Ok here's the deal, you only need to bring 2 copies of Appendix C which can be found on this webpage -

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/pdf/kits/guides/3905e.pdf

Save the form and print 2 copies of the last page (Appendix C). Fill them both up and that's it! Just go to Nationwide, present the forms and take the medical exam! It takes about a week (unless they find complications) before you can get the result and the form (Copy 2) which is needed by the Embassy. You got plenty of time!

You have no problems with regards to the processing fee receipt, right?

Good Luck!!

sharonjoyd

Star Member
Apr 22, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila, Philippines
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06 April 2010
Doc's Request.
04 May 2010
AOR Received.
04 May 2010
Med's Request
12 Jul. 2010
Med's Done....
21 Jul. 2010
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
09 Nov. 2010
hi everyone,

We had our Medical Exam at Nationwide last July 21, we were there at 7:00am at exactly 8:30am all test were done... It was very fast...but they requested me to repeat my urine thats why I went back on the next day, hopefully everything is Ok.

Godbless us All.

babes28

Jul 30, 2010
I was cleared by my doctor from pulmonary tuberculosis back in 1996, and just had my medical last week, NHS called me to have a another view of chest Xray . i guess they have seen scar on my lungs. would this affect my application for immgration to canada? pls help me....im really worried...

gcctocanada

Jun 12, 2010
Bahrain
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
3/5/10
AOR Received.
4/15/10
IELTS Request
4/15/10
File Transfer...
9/23/10
Med's Request
6/20/13
Med's Done....
7/17/13- with PC and RPRF
Passport Req..
9/10/2013
VISA ISSUED...
10/06/2013
LANDED..........
12/9/2013 EDMONTON
@ Babes28

It will not affect if you will clear the other xray view and if they are still doubtful, they will subject you for sputum test to see if you are having active communicability (nakakahawa)

My sister was cleared after apico-lordotic xray view showed scar and (3) sputum test result negative- meaning not communicable.

If you do not have any active cough now, or body malaise, feeling of tiredness, night fever, difficulty of breathing, my bet?...ALL IS OKEY, IT IS JUST A SCAR.

Stay positive, just go for that exam again. Hope this will help you stay positive.

God bless us all. :)

babes28

Jul 30, 2010
@ gccto canada .. tnx 4 the info.... jst lyk to ask if after the 2nd x -ray How many before your sister was adise to have her sputum exam? tnx... babes28

gcctocanada

Jun 12, 2010
Bahrain
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
3/5/10
AOR Received.
4/15/10
IELTS Request
4/15/10
File Transfer...
9/23/10
Med's Request
6/20/13
Med's Done....
7/17/13- with PC and RPRF
Passport Req..
9/10/2013
VISA ISSUED...
10/06/2013
LANDED..........
12/9/2013 EDMONTON
after few days only...all will be fine. :)