+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

To All Who Made Medical Examination to Nationwide Health System Inc.

goibi

Jun 26, 2010
hey guys.d'ko lam mung personal nyo nila2kad papers nyo.kasi ako thru rennaisance agency ako.nasa kanila lahat docu ko.so November 6' 08 ako napadalhan ng letter for final exam from canadian embassy thru my agency then took the exam a week after then January 20'09 recieved my CANADA VISA then February 11 '09 dito na ako sa saskatchewan,Canada.

MFTSMILES

May 15, 2010
medyo confusing ang tanong mo?? what exam ang sinasabi mo? could u pls elaborate more ? ur asking ba how to apply ang provincial nominee program? baka sakali matulungan ka namin sa tanong mo..if u dont mind...and ask mo ang employer mo kung nagnonominate sila

spitfire

Feb 23, 2010
just received my ppr last friday.tanong ko lng sa mayappendix A form saan b ako mag fi fill up ng name ko sa may applicant column ba o sa may spouse/common law partner column? my wife is the one who petitioned us together with my daughter..kelangan ko p ba fill up yung sa knya about her passport # ,passport expiry date,height,eye color etc.since hndi ko alam yung mga info n yun kc hndi ko sya makontak.out of town ata cla with her employer and the clock is ticking mauubos na yung 30 days na palugit ko sa embassy to pass our passport.

MFTSMILES

May 15, 2010
spirfire,

your wife is the APPLICANT and you in the column of Spouse/Common Law Partner then yung child 1 2 3 4 5 mga anak mo ng kasama sa application nio, then all the details na nasa column filled it up , kung nasa iyo ang passport nilang lahat nothing to worry kc andun lahat naman ng details na kailangan mo ilagay sa Appendix A.

spitfire

Feb 23, 2010
@ mftsmiles maraming salamat po sa info.may nadedeny pa po ba sa pagkuha ng visa? halimbawa sa amin po,family stream po ba tawag dun.xensya n po im very anxious lng kc.

spitfire

Feb 23, 2010
may nkalagay pala sa ibaba ng appendix A na signature of the principal applicant.i dont know kung ako o yung wife ko ang pipirma dun.

jeans22

Apr 21, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hi guys,

i'm planning to do my medical sa nationwide bukas. i'm just wondering, how long does it take? is it a whole day process ba? also, ok lang ba kumain before the medical?

thanks for the info!!

ogboy

Apr 23, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-2009
Nomination.....
03-2010
AOR Received.
05-18-2010
Med's Request
07-22-2010
Med's Done....
08-20-2010
Passport Req..
09-23-2010
VISA ISSUED...
11-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-00-2011
Guys,

Canadian Doctor na daw yung tumitingin sa mga applicant sabi ng friend ko na nagwowork dito sa Nationwide.

jjeraiz

Jul 12, 2010
hi guys,

just like jeans22 we're planning to have our medical exam at nationwide. would just like to ask contact details of the clinic, quite having a hard time contacting their number. maybe what i have is an old contact number. any idea on where to contact the clinic? in addition do we have to have an appointment for the med exam or is it a walk-in type?

thanx very much bro and sis for any info you can provide.

gcctocanada

Jun 12, 2010
Bahrain
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
3/5/10
AOR Received.
4/15/10
IELTS Request
4/15/10
File Transfer...
9/23/10
Med's Request
6/20/13
Med's Done....
7/17/13- with PC and RPRF
Passport Req..
9/10/2013
VISA ISSUED...
10/06/2013
LANDED..........
12/9/2013 EDMONTON
jeans22 said:
hi guys,

i'm planning to do my medical sa nationwide bukas. i'm just wondering, how long does it take? is it a whole day process ba? also, ok lang ba kumain before the medical?

thanks for the info!!
Just go as fasting, just in case they will not draw blood then its easier to eat than comeback the next day.

MFTSMILES

May 15, 2010
spitfire.

yung principal applicant ang kailangan pumirma jan ( ur wife)..you asked kung me nadedeny as long all your docs are authentic at true lahat ng dineclare nio from the beginning of the application walang nadedeny .but meron akong nabalitaan from a firend na me nadenied prior na makareceive ng PPR it just because ang college diploma ay made sa Recto although nakarating na sa canada nakalusot nung una but this time hindi kc talagang they scrutinized everything, siguro naman alam mo sa sarili mo na tama lahat ng docs na sinubmit mo so nothing to worry just pray hard and be patience everything will be alright in gods time..

jeans22

Apr 21, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hi guys! just did my medical exam at Nationwide and I wanna share my experience here so others can benefit from this information. here we go -

i arrived at Nationwide clinic at around 10:30am. It was about a 10-15 min brisk walk from the Canadian Embassy (RCBC Plaza). When I got there, there was no line up at all. They asked for my passport, 2 photocopies of my passport (photocopies weren't used at all so why did they ask?? i don't know), and 7 ID photos... i repeat... 7... 3 for the Canadian Embassy (i guess) and 4 for the forms that are going to be filled up at the clinic. i thought i only needed 3 so i had to go take a quick stop at a photographer (they have one at the same building). only took 5mins and 100 pesos to produce 8 copies of ID photos. and from then on, it was a breeze! the whole process could've been done by an hour and a half but unfortunately after doing my pee exam, the lab technician had to go on lunch break. so i had to wait another hour for him to test my urine. and that was it! it was ok not to fast (i had a big breakfast before going to the clinic) and the doctor that did my physical was not canadian. and finally, i need to return after a week to get my medical results and the form that'll be submitted with my application.

by the way, i'm applying for PR under the Family Class sponsorship. this whole process might be different if you guys are doing a different application! all the best and good luck to us all!! :)

jeans22

Apr 21, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
jjeraiz said:
hi guys,

just like jeans22 we're planning to have our medical exam at nationwide. would just like to ask contact details of the clinic, quite having a hard time contacting their number. maybe what i have is an old contact number. any idea on where to contact the clinic? in addition do we have to have an appointment for the med exam or is it a walk-in type?

thanx very much bro and sis for any info you can provide.
hi!

you don't need an appointment for the medical exam. but then again, we might be doing a different application. i think the only difference between PNP and Spousal Sponsorship is that with PNP, you have to WAIT for the embassy to tell you when to do the medical. Unlike with Spousal you can do it whenever. anyways, here's the address and contact info for Nationwide.

Nationwide Health Systems Inc
2nd Floor Zeta II Annex bldg
191 Salcedo St., Legaspi Village

810-0785

all the best!!

jjeraiz

Jul 12, 2010
jeans22 said:
hi guys! just did my medical exam at Nationwide and I wanna share my experience here so others can benefit from this information. here we go -

i arrived at Nationwide clinic at around 10:30am. It was about a 10-15 min brisk walk from the Canadian Embassy (RCBC Plaza). When I got there, there was no line up at all. They asked for my passport, 2 photocopies of my passport (photocopies weren't used at all so why did they ask?? i don't know), and 7 ID photos... i repeat... 7... 3 for the Canadian Embassy (i guess) and 4 for the forms that are going to be filled up at the clinic. i thought i only needed 3 so i had to go take a quick stop at a photographer (they have one at the same building). only took 5mins and 100 pesos to produce 8 copies of ID photos. and from then on, it was a breeze! the whole process could've been done by an hour and a half but unfortunately after doing my pee exam, the lab technician had to go on lunch break. so i had to wait another hour for him to test my urine. and that was it! it was ok not to fast (i had a big breakfast before going to the clinic) and the doctor that did my physical was not canadian. and finally, i need to return after a week to get my medical results and the form that'll be submitted with my application.

by the way, i'm applying for PR under the Family Class sponsorship. this whole process might be different if you guys are doing a different application! all the best and good luck to us all!! :)
thanx very much jeans22 for this very informative sharing, good luck =)

jjeraiz

Jul 12, 2010
jeans22 said:
hi!

you don't need an appointment for the medical exam. but then again, we might be doing a different application. i think the only difference between PNP and Spousal Sponsorship is that with PNP, you have to WAIT for the embassy to tell you when to do the medical. Unlike with Spousal you can do it whenever. anyways, here's the address and contact info for Nationwide.

Nationwide Health Systems Inc
2nd Floor Zeta II Annex bldg
191 Salcedo St., Legaspi Village

810-0785

all the best!!
thanx jeans22 ours is also under PNP, we'll be dropping by at nationwide next week =)