Feb 1, 2016
File Transfer...
Jun 15, 2016
Med's Request
July 7, 2016
Med's Done....
July 15, 2016
dchoudh said:
Relax!!!!...no on is blaming or figure pointing now the courier companies or CIC people who were accepting the apps...probably you still did not get what I was trying to ask or understand...anyways let not debate or argue as we are talking completely different things...anyways thanks for all the info that you have shared above...appreciate it!

Btw...are you a writer and/or work in in course company....just kidding...don't have to again write an essay on it to me :D
FYI, I don't " work in in course company"..

2016PGP

Star Member
Jan 6, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Hong Kong
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 4, 2016
Doc's Request.
July 7, 2016
AOR Received.
Feb 1, 2016
File Transfer...
Jun 15, 2016
Med's Request
July 7, 2016
Med's Done....
July 15, 2016
blatanttruth1 said:
From a ton of nonsense that you just dumped here I'll just pick on point #5. Let me say this that for every right thinking child their parents' and Grandparents' company is PRICELESS. How dare you insult that by making this petty statement. It is not a question of $100-200 - it is that of a principle.

Seems like you are an aspiring new "local courier" in the making !! Good luck with that but You are barking at the wrong tree. Few months ago people here were anxious about their applications so they were tolerating parasites like yourself. ; Now things have moved forward and no one cares about the BS that you are pedalling. There is a 2017 forum open already go there to setup your shop.
My parents told me "people look things differently" ...and Now I see " The apple doesn't fall far from the tree." So good luck to your parents or grandparents .

Felixo

Star Member
Jan 4, 2014
Guys, I guess one page is dedicated related to courier services. It will be good to continue with the updates on the 2016 applications :D

dchoudh

Oct 9, 2015
Thornhill, Ontario, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney, Nova Scotia, Canada
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08 Mar 2013
AOR Received.
19 Apr 2013
IELTS Request
25 Aug 2012
File Transfer...
19 Apr 2013
Med's Request
08 Dec 2013
Med's Done....
13 Dec 2013
Passport Req..
17 Jan 2014
VISA ISSUED...
30 Jan 2014
LANDED..........
02 Feb 2014
Felixo said:
Guys, I guess one page is dedicated related to courier services. It will be good to continue with the updates on the 2016 applications :D

Felixo...you are so right...I cannot agree more!!! :) We are again back on debates and insults...rather than positive information sharing and healthy discussion(s)...

ps1957

Oct 26, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
2016PGP said:
FYI,
1. I didn't receive AOR after E-case can be checked online for a month, then I called CIC explained to them to ask if I can get case number, the agent gave me the case number over the phone, says the AOR was sent by email in February 1st. However I did not recieve it by whatever the reason. But 5 weeks later, I got AOR letter through the post mail.

2. I called CIC later used the case number I got from AOR letter to find out if I need to send option C instead, the agent told me the record shows CIC attempted to send AOR letter by email in February did not go through. ( I don't know what that meant) anyway, so they sent post mail after.

3. I was wondering if my email address was the issue by all means, however, a few days later, I got SA letter from CIC by email.

Hope that can help you a bit. GLTA!
Hello 2016PGP

I am the principal applicant for PR with my son's sponsorship.
I was in the first 5000 and the cc was charged on Jan 13th and ECAS was updated by January end.

After that there is no email or mail from CIC till date
When my son tried contacting the call centre, they keep stating that since it usually takes nearly 18 months for the process, they cannot give any info and told him to wait for any communication from the CIC only.

I am happy to note that you received information via call centre. Since I am outside Canada, I cannot call the call centre number (I tried and failed).

I think I have to keep on waiting for my chance.

Rossei

Champion Member
Jun 6, 2010
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
18-Jan-2011 (Buffalo)
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
26-Nov-2010
AOR Received.
21-Jul-2011 (Email)
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
N/A
Med's Request
25-Jul-2011 (Reg. Mail)
Med's Done....
03-Aug-2011
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
08-Sep-2011 (Email)
VISA ISSUED...
20-Sep-2011 (Buffalo)
LANDED..........
20-Sep-2011 (Niagara)
And I was so proud of you guys. In spite of being a 2015 applicant, I often browse through 2009-2016 threads to get data for all 3 spreadsheets.

- Few 2014 thread users insulted me directly despite of maintaining their timeline SS on their request. :-\
- My own 2015 thread isn't that bad with few ups and downs.
- But 2016 thread has been the best as far I've seen SO FAR. It has more users than any of 2014 or 2015 and still co-exist nicely.

I hope you folks will continue to work in harmony. :)

2016PGP

Star Member
Jan 6, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Hong Kong
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 4, 2016
Doc's Request.
July 7, 2016
AOR Received.
Feb 1, 2016
File Transfer...
Jun 15, 2016
Med's Request
July 7, 2016
Med's Done....
July 15, 2016
dchoudh said:
Felixo...you are so right...I cannot agree more!!! :) We are again back on debates and insults...rather than positive information sharing and healthy discussion(s)...
Can't find someone to help you read this twice:

"Conclusion for the big threes, by 9am Jan 4, 2016. the FedEx guy was already standing by the table to get all stamps, the ups just got their ALL bags on the 8th floor from two UPS trucks in the parking lot, CP was the last one on the 8th floor to get there while ups guys opening their first few mail bags, but keep in mind. All threes were unloading their packages at same time PERIOD on 3 separate CPC tables, or there is absolutely NO answer to those individuals what exact time / batch for your envelope to be on the CPC-M's table and stamped. "

If you were asking or wanted to get your so called the "sense" of which "Batch" is ahead or behind to the others? Above statement is the answer for you.

If your app is in Big Threes mail bags, there is NO WAY you can get "Sense" of what you are talking about. ALL big threes made up almost 7000+ packages, the fact is they flooded in CPC on 3 tables, almost the SAME TIME period

Thanks LB government for taking extra 5000 this year, otherwise the majority of Big three customers could have missed the boat.
on the other hand, People used those front line local couriers don't need to ask or think about if they can make the 5000 or 10000, AOR, SA, LVO ...and so on.... only thing they have to think twice is if their applications are complete or not.

Alissa

Jun 9, 2016
Hi Friends,

My father is here with me at Canada on a Supervisa and intends to stay till 2018 after which he has to extend his super visa.
His application for PR this year was accepted as well and status in e-cas shows "Application received".

When I applied for his PR in 2016, I mentioned his address of residence that of my native country and then he came to Canada in March 2016.

Question - considering that he will be here in Canada till 2018 (and more after that via supervisa extension) - should I change his residence address to Canada's address?

Changing the address at this stage - do you anticipate that this will cause any further delay in processing?

Rossei

Champion Member
Jun 6, 2010
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
18-Jan-2011 (Buffalo)
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
26-Nov-2010
AOR Received.
21-Jul-2011 (Email)
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
N/A
Med's Request
25-Jul-2011 (Reg. Mail)
Med's Done....
03-Aug-2011
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
08-Sep-2011 (Email)
VISA ISSUED...
20-Sep-2011 (Buffalo)
LANDED..........
20-Sep-2011 (Niagara)
Alissa said:
Hi Friends,

My father is here with me at Canada on a Supervisa and intends to stay till 2018 after which he has to extend his super visa.
His application for PR this year was accepted as well and status in e-cas shows "Application received".

When I applied for his PR in 2016, I mentioned his address of residence that of my native country and then he came to Canada in March 2016.

Question - considering that he will be here in Canada till 2018 (and more after that via supervisa extension) - should I change his residence address to Canada's address?

Changing the address at this stage - do you anticipate that this will cause any further delay in processing?
If you want it processed within Canada (by Ottawa), then you should change the address at once. It takes at least 2 weeks to update in E-Cas. Note that, changing the address won't guarantee that his file won't be transferred to any other LVO.

In my case, my mom is mostly here with me in Canada on Super Visa. I will extend her SV at the end of this year. I was in same boat as you since I was confused too if I should change my mom's address to Canada. At last, I changed it at end of May and got my SA email on Jun 3. Her file was transferred to Singapore and her address was changed few days later in E-Cas. ::)

Simp

Nov 6, 2010
Toronto
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello Friends,

So i checked online status for my parents both ways.

When i put my information with UCI number it shows the application received and dependant listed on application with my father name.And also shows my address which says address of sponsor.

But when i check application status by putting my father application number which i got on AOR it says application received on Jan 5th and no address where i can do the change ... i can not click his name on the left as i know when a long time ago i applied for my PR card u click the name and it shows u the present address and give you the option of address change as well

Any thoughts ? how to change the address ?

Thanks

S

Rossei said:
If you want it processed within Canada (by Ottawa), then you should change the address at once. It takes at least 2 weeks to update in E-Cas. Note that, changing the address won't guarantee that his file won't be transferred to any other LVO.

In my case, my mom is mostly here with me in Canada on Super Visa. I will extend her SV at the end of this year. I was in same boat as you since I was confused too if I should change my mom's address to Canada. At last, I changed it at end of May and got my SA email on Jun 3. Her file was transferred to Singapore and her address was changed few days later in E-Cas. ::)

Rossei

Champion Member
Jun 6, 2010
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
18-Jan-2011 (Buffalo)
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
26-Nov-2010
AOR Received.
21-Jul-2011 (Email)
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
N/A
Med's Request
25-Jul-2011 (Reg. Mail)
Med's Done....
03-Aug-2011
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
08-Sep-2011 (Email)
VISA ISSUED...
20-Sep-2011 (Buffalo)
LANDED..........
20-Sep-2011 (Niagara)
Simp said:
Hello Friends,

So i checked online status for my parents both ways.

When i put my information with UCI number it shows the application received and dependant listed on application with my father name.And also shows my address which says address of sponsor.

But when i check application status by putting my father application number which i got on AOR it says application received on Jan 5th and no address where i can do the change ... i can not click his name on the left as i know when a long time ago i applied for my PR card u click the name and it shows u the present address and give you the option of address change as well

Any thoughts ? how to change the address ?

Thanks

S
Click START on Step-3 of this page: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/change-address.asp#canada

Let me know what happens.

Simp

Nov 6, 2010
Toronto
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thanks Rossei for your prompt reply.

So when i go into the step 3 and enters all particulars of my father it says.

Enter your new canadian home address and if old address feels are empty that means we do not have address on your file so what it means ??

In the original application they wrote their back home address in the application so do you think it is wise to change it to my home address of Canada by going on this form ??

what are your thoughts as sometimes mails are missed in back home ?

S

Rossei said:
Click START on Step-3 of this page: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/change-address.asp#canada

Simp

Nov 6, 2010
Toronto
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
And another thing is my parents have written my name in use of representative form so means all communication will be sent to me even i do not change the address ?

And secondly they have a multiple entry visa which is good for next few years so do u think i must consider changing their address from the step 3 link that u sent me as they often visit me but it says if u live in Canada ?

Thanks

s

Rossei said:

Rossei

Champion Member
Jun 6, 2010
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
18-Jan-2011 (Buffalo)
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
26-Nov-2010
AOR Received.
21-Jul-2011 (Email)
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
N/A
Med's Request
25-Jul-2011 (Reg. Mail)
Med's Done....
03-Aug-2011
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
08-Sep-2011 (Email)
VISA ISSUED...
20-Sep-2011 (Buffalo)
LANDED..........
20-Sep-2011 (Niagara)
Simp said:
And another thing is my parents have written my name in use of representative form so means all communication will be sent to me even i do not change the address ?

And secondly they have a multiple entry visa which is good for next few years so do u think i must consider changing their address from the step 3 link that u sent me as they often visit me but it says if u live in Canada ?

Thanks
s
In Stage-2 (PR Processing), all correspondence will go to your parents email or mailing/home address irrespective of you being their representative.

Now it's totally up to you if you want to change their address to Canada. Forget about if they actually live in Canada or not. No parents live here permanently if they applied for immigration. Your parents' address not showing up in E-Cas doesn't mean that CIC did not include the address in their file. They have it from your original application.

eurmione

Jun 12, 2013
manitoba
Visa Office......
CPP - Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
end of Feb 2013 for CSQ and April 9, 2013 for Federal
Nomination.....
CSQ received on March 13, 2013
AOR Received.
June 5, 2013
IELTS Request
wave
Med's Request
june 12, 2013
Med's Done....
june 14, 2013. Med received on ECAS: August 19, 2013
Interview........
RPRF on Sept 3, 2013. ECAS status change to in process on Sept 3, 2013
Passport Req..
Nov 18, 2013, Decision Made Nov 19, 2013 sent PP same day
VISA ISSUED...
Dec 1, 2013
LANDED..........
Dec 17, 2013 (same day of PP return)
hello, can anyone pls help me with this question?

When your file got transferred, does it say on ecase that sponsorship got approved? Or it is still recieved or is it in process?

Thanks.