+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Tips for 2016 (Future) PGP Applicants

sapguru

Jul 16, 2010
Toronto
LANDED..........
16-08-2009
feelfreetoadviceme said:
Guys I am not able to link my Parents application though I tried all the possible options for family size. I tried with my dad's UCI also. I tried with last name , first name option too but none is working.
This family size value worked for me. My family member (4) + parents (2) = total family size (6) .

thecoolguysam

VIP Member
May 25, 2011
Canada
feelfreetoadviceme said:
Guys I am not able to link my Parents application though I tried all the possible options for family size. I tried with my dad's UCI also. I tried with last name , first name option too but none is working.
You should try: sponsor + cosigner (do not add dependent child of the sponsor) + person being sponsored + sponsored person's wife + dependents of the sponsored person

feelfreetoadviceme

Star Member
Apr 16, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sapguru said:
This family size value worked for me. My family member (4) + parents (2) = total family size (6) .
I am sponsering my dad and my mom whereas we are 3 in my family i.e me, my wife and my 12 yrs old son. I tried family size as 2, 4 and 5 none of them worked. :(

vnexpress

Jul 2, 2015
feelfreetoadviceme said:
I am sponsering my dad and my mom whereas we are 3 in my family i.e me, my wife and my 12 yrs old son. I tried family size as 2, 4 and 5 none of them worked. :(
Your family size is 4.

Tina16

Jul 20, 2016
highway52 said:
Even I never received an email about medical instructions. I booked an appointment with doctor and when I took my Mom there. Doctor's office found out that there is medical file # already created on eMedical software which means we need to submit medicals. There are many people who are in same boat even #Rossei
On July 20 I received the request for RPRF, PCC, Travel info and submitted the same for my mother. I am still waiting for the Medical request. I thought we could not do the medical without receiving the letter from CIC. Did the doctor not ask you for the CIC letter? Please can someone advise if I should get my mothers medical done without receiving the letter from CIC. Her file is transferred to NDVO but she lives with me in Canada on a super visa.

random hero

Star Member
Jul 6, 2016
Tina16 said:
On July 20 I received the request for RPRF, PCC, Travel info and submitted the same for my mother. I am still waiting for the Medical request. I thought we could not do the medical without receiving the letter from CIC. Did the doctor not ask you for the CIC letter? Please can someone advise if I should get my mothers medical done without receiving the letter from CIC. Her file is transferred to NDVO but she lives with me in Canada on a super visa.
do you have your application linked ? if yes try to check there for messages ,i received an email for pcc but never for medical and out of the fluke i checked there and found a message requesting me to do medical !

Tina16

Jul 20, 2016
random hero said:
do you have your application linked ? if yes try to check there for messages ,i received an email for pcc but never for medical and out of the fluke i checked there and found a message requesting me to do medical !
Yes i do have it linked and I check for messages almost daily but there are no messages at all :(

dadaum

Dec 16, 2012
INDIA
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
New Delhi
App. Filed.......
04-01-2016
AOR Received.
16-05-2016
File Transfer...
07-07-2016
Med's Request
13-02-2017
Med's Done....
17-02-2017,18-05-2017
Tina16 said:
Yes you can have upfront medical exam showing your Uci no to the approved clinic.

ahrpk

Star Member
Dec 10, 2013
For my parents (Singapore LVO), medical was uploaded yesterday as well as PCC reached to SVO. Am I going to get any acknowledgement as they received the documents?

Is it necessary to email the scanned copy?

Thanks

rus66958

Star Member
Sep 21, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-10-2012
Doc's Request.
N/A
AOR Received.
06-12-2012
IELTS Request
sent with application
Med's Request
29-10-2013
Med's Done....
04-11-2013
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
14-11-2013
VISA ISSUED...
05-12-2013
LANDED..........
11-12-2013
ahrpk said:
For my parents (Singapore LVO), medical was uploaded yesterday as well as PCC reached to SVO. Am I going to get any acknowledgement as they received the documents?

Thanks
I think you will not receive any acknowledgement!!!!

Rossei

Champion Member
Jun 6, 2010
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
18-Jan-2011 (Buffalo)
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
26-Nov-2010
AOR Received.
21-Jul-2011 (Email)
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
N/A
Med's Request
25-Jul-2011 (Reg. Mail)
Med's Done....
03-Aug-2011
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
08-Sep-2011 (Email)
VISA ISSUED...
20-Sep-2011 (Buffalo)
LANDED..........
20-Sep-2011 (Niagara)
ahrpk said:

Thanks
No acknowledgement but you will see updates in MyCIC (eg. medical passed, background check in-progress) and in E-Cas (medical received). Soon after medical pass, you will get your PPR. It may come in MyCIC message box.

Tina16

Jul 20, 2016
dadaum said:
Yes you can have upfront medical exam showing your Uci no to the approved clinic.
Thank you so much!!!!!
I will do the medicals for my mother asap. UCI # is all I need?
Any recommendations for a doctor who can do the e-medical in the GTA?

Hillbilly

Apr 10, 2016
Rossei said:
Soon after medical pass, you will get your PPR. It may come in MyCIC message box.
My parents passed their medical little over two months ago. Their "Background Check" status shows "Not started" in MyCIC. Does it really mean the VO hasn't touched their file since receiving the medical? Or, are the MyCIC notations not reflective of what's going in the background? Any idea how long it takes to get PPR after medical pass?

Thanks in advance for your response!

thinktriplets

Star Member
Jan 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Tina16 said:
Thank you so much!!!!!
I will do the medicals for my mother asap. UCI # is all I need?
Any recommendations for a doctor who can do the e-medical in the GTA?

You can use the link below to find a Panel Physician:
Find a doctor in your area.

select Canada/Ontario — you'll get the list of all approved/designated physicians for that area.

myYahoo

Star Member
Aug 4, 2013
Visa Office......
CPP-O
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
26-07-2013
AOR Received.
26-09-2013
Med's Request
03-03-2014
Med's Done....
05-03-2014
Passport Req..
17-03-2014
VISA ISSUED...
25-03-2014
LANDED..........
28-03-2014
Hillbilly said:
My parents passed their medical little over two months ago. Their "Background Check" status shows "Not started" in MyCIC. Does it really mean the VO hasn't touched their file since receiving the medical? Or, are the MyCIC notations not reflective of what's going in the background? Any idea how long it takes to get PPR after medical pass?

Thanks in advance for your response!
same here