Passport Req..
08-Sep-2011 (Email)
VISA ISSUED...
20-Sep-2011 (Buffalo)
LANDED..........
20-Sep-2011 (Niagara)
adip19 said:
@ Rossei
Thanks a lot for your reply. One more question, due date for our child is in November. Should I inform Mississauga or Delhi office after birth. And if Mississauga, should I submit this web form again along with 2015 tax return
I don't know which stage you're in now. Since you were asked to pay RPRF by NDVO, I assume you have done medical/PCC. If so, you're almost in the last stage.

Usually, LVO states what to do in case of personal info change in their request letters (for medical, PCC, RPRF etc.). Ideally, when you use webform by filling out you submitted a paper application (PGP) inside Canada, it will automatically select CPC-M as the recipient. You can attach recent NOA/OptionC with it. It's even better if you submit 2012-15 tax returns all together (<2 MB file).

Honestly, if you're just waiting for PPR, you don't have to say anything. Besides, when it goes to PR stage, the sponsor doesn't need to do anything. LVO only asks PR applicants to notify for any change in their personal circumstances.

bono1

Star Member
Feb 7, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Nairobi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb. 06, 2014
AOR Received.
Mar. 06, 2014
File Transfer...
Mar. 13, 2014
Med's Done....
Nov. 12, 2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Jun. 24, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
Jul. 02, 2014
LANDED..........
Sept. 11, 2014
Hi All,

Just an update. My mother-in-law just got her COPR. I am surprised how fast its been. We only applied in January of this year. only 8 months for parent sponsorship! good luck to all.

Rossei

Champion Member
Jun 6, 2010
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
18-Jan-2011 (Buffalo)
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
26-Nov-2010
AOR Received.
21-Jul-2011 (Email)
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
N/A
Med's Request
25-Jul-2011 (Reg. Mail)
Med's Done....
03-Aug-2011
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
08-Sep-2011 (Email)
VISA ISSUED...
20-Sep-2011 (Buffalo)
LANDED..........
20-Sep-2011 (Niagara)
bono1 said:
Hi All,

Just an update. My mother-in-law just got her COPR. I am surprised how fast its been. We only applied in January of this year. only 8 months for parent sponsorship! good luck to all.
Congrats!

You never updated the SS after you received AOR. Could you spend 5 min to update it?

Rossei

Champion Member
Jun 6, 2010
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
18-Jan-2011 (Buffalo)
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
26-Nov-2010
AOR Received.
21-Jul-2011 (Email)
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
N/A
Med's Request
25-Jul-2011 (Reg. Mail)
Med's Done....
03-Aug-2011
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
08-Sep-2011 (Email)
VISA ISSUED...
20-Sep-2011 (Buffalo)
LANDED..........
20-Sep-2011 (Niagara)
random hero said:
what do you think about getting an appointment with CIC to get the landing done ? does it take time to have an appointment with these guys or it depends on the province ?
You could make an appointment by making a call to CIC Call Centre. I'm not sure if they still do it this way as IRCC asks people to contact them via Webform.

As far I know, it usually takes 1 - 3 months to book an appointment. And yes, it depends on the location. Hence, people choose to cross border (flag-pole if required) for landing.

tweetyishere

Star Member
Jun 22, 2016
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
App. Filed.......
04-01-2016
Doc's Request.
25-11-2016
AOR Received.
10-06-2016
File Transfer...
12-08-2016
Med's Request
18-10-2016
Med's Done....
03-11-2016
Hello Daniala,

I did option#3 and emailed a scanned copy to CPC-Ottawa and they confirmed receiving it.
I tried to do the same for my in-laws but CPC-Ottawa never replied to their email

I tried Option#2 and ended with an agent who knew even less than i do so I chose to be safe and emailed the CSQ to them just in case.

good luck

Daniala said:
Hello Everybody

The file for my parents was originally transferred to Ankara. Then, like some others, I received a message early August saying that the previous message had a mistake and my file is in fact in CPC-Ottawa.

Now, since I was from Quebec, in July, I had already applied for the CSQ using the original letter of the transfer to Ankara. Today, I received the CSQs, with a note saying that the notice of decision has been sent to Ankara.

What comes to my mind is that I have to do either of the followings:

1- Contact Quebec immigration and explain the situation: I m bit fraid that this option complicates things.

2- Contact CIC and explain: This I did a few weeks ago, because I was expecting this problem. The agent was not helpful at all; did not know anything about CSQ, etc.

3- Scan the CSQ and email it to CPC-Ottawa.

Any body in the same boat here? Any advice, please?

sapguru

Jul 16, 2010
Toronto
LANDED..........
16-08-2009
PCC will be delayed.

There are several factors due to which my parent's PCC will likely be delayed beyond 45 days requested by CIC. How does it effect their application? Has anyone been able to extend the PCC submission date with CIC?

Thanks in Advance!

Rossei

Champion Member
Jun 6, 2010
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
18-Jan-2011 (Buffalo)
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
26-Nov-2010
AOR Received.
21-Jul-2011 (Email)
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
N/A
Med's Request
25-Jul-2011 (Reg. Mail)
Med's Done....
03-Aug-2011
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
08-Sep-2011 (Email)
VISA ISSUED...
20-Sep-2011 (Buffalo)
LANDED..........
20-Sep-2011 (Niagara)
thecoolguysam said:
At what stage of the processing of the application, RPRF is asked?
Usually, it's asked along with Medical, PCC etc. It can also be asked separately within the same time-frame of IME/PCC.

dadaum

Dec 16, 2012
INDIA
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
New Delhi
App. Filed.......
04-01-2016
AOR Received.
16-05-2016
File Transfer...
07-07-2016
Med's Request
13-02-2017
Med's Done....
17-02-2017,18-05-2017
Today I attached RPRF Payment receipt to CPCO-Cost-Recovery & CPCM-EXTCOM in PDF format and i attached PCC to CPC-CTD-Ottawa.I mentioned UCi No.,Application No.and name in all the emails. I also uploaded PCC in my CIC a/c in view submited applications.In my CIC a/c it immediately shown documents received. This is for my mother DadAum2. I am yet to receive medical instructions etc.

sevenseconds77

Nov 25, 2015
dadaum said:
Today I attached RPRF Payment receipt to CPCO-Cost-Recovery & CPCM-EXTCOM in PDF format and i attached PCC to CPC-CTD-Ottawa.I mentioned UCi No.,Application No.and name in all the emails. I also uploaded PCC in my CIC a/c in view submited applications.In my CIC a/c it immediately shown documents received. This is for my mother DadAum2. I am yet to receive medical instructions etc.
Did you get a request to pay the RPRF and provide PCC ? or did you do it pro-actively.

ArrowS

Mar 18, 2016
I am 2016 batch#2, 8:52 Purolator - I received a mail in May that my application has been received, we'll let you know when we start processing..!!

No SA yet! R they going to process batch 2 sometime within this year, I wonder ?

:D :eek:

blueboy

Apr 7, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Quick question guys:

With respect to Parents sponsorship application, who is the 'Applicant'? Is it me or my Father (sponsored person)? Also, what will be my mother in that case? Dependent?

I need to email new copies of my mother's passport but I am not sure how to approach the email. Shud I mention myself as Sponsor, my father as Applicant and my mother as Applicant Dependent (or just dependent)?

Can someone please clarify the terms in this regard?

Thanks.

random hero

Star Member
Jul 6, 2016
blueboy said:
Quick question guys:

With respect to Parents sponsorship application, who is the 'Applicant'? Is it me of my Father (sponsored person)? Also, what will be my mother in that case? Dependent?

I need to email new copies of my mother's passport but I am not sure how to approach the email. Shud I mention myself as Sponsor, my father as Applicant and my mother as Applicant Dependent (or just dependent)?

Thanks.
The applicant is the person getting sponsored !

thecoolguysam

VIP Member
May 25, 2011
Canada
blueboy said:
Quick question guys:

With respect to Parents sponsorship application, who is the 'Applicant'? Is it me or my Father (sponsored person)? Also, what will be my mother in that case? Dependent?

Thanks.
You = Sponsor
Your father = Applicant (person being sponsored)
your mother = applicant's dependent (person being sponsored's spouse)