16-05-2016
File Transfer...
07-07-2016
Med's Request
13-02-2017
Med's Done....
17-02-2017,18-05-2017
sevenseconds77 said:
Did you get a request to pay the RPRF and provide PCC ? or did you do it pro-actively.
. Yes I received all the THREE on the same day.

highway52

Jan 26, 2016
dadaum said:
Today I attached RPRF Payment receipt to CPCO-Cost-Recovery & CPCM-EXTCOM in PDF format and i attached PCC to CPC-CTD-Ottawa.I mentioned UCi No.,Application No.and name in all the emails. I also uploaded PCC in my CIC a/c in view submited applications.In my CIC a/c it immediately shown documents received. This is for my mother DadAum2. I am yet to receive medical instructions etc.
Even I never received an email about medical instructions. I booked an appointment with doctor and when I took my Mom there. Doctor's office found out that there is medical file # already created on eMedical software which means we need to submit medicals. There are many people who are in same boat even #Rossei

tian4738

Star Member
Mar 2, 2016
ArrowS said:
I am 2016 batch#2, 8:52 Purolator - I received a mail in May that my application has been received, we'll let you know when we start processing..!!

No SA yet! R they going to process batch 2 sometime within this year, I wonder ?

:D :eek:
Same as you! Since our case is about 4months delayed compare to first batch guys, so there is hope that they will work on our case soon

nav1982

Jul 24, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 2016
AOR Received.
Feb 2016
File Transfer...
July 2016
Med's Request
Aug 2016
Med's Done....
Sept 2016
Hello,

My parents are on visitor visa here in Canada so can i update their address and give my Canadian address as mailing address in Canada .

what is the process to get visa stamped in Canada so parents don't have to go back. i know the there is option to go to US and come back but what about if cic asked you to send passport to home country visa office instead of Ottawa. Can we change the visa office or is there any way we can ask CIC.

Thanks

Rossei

Champion Member
Jun 6, 2010
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
18-Jan-2011 (Buffalo)
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
26-Nov-2010
AOR Received.
21-Jul-2011 (Email)
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
N/A
Med's Request
25-Jul-2011 (Reg. Mail)
Med's Done....
03-Aug-2011
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
08-Sep-2011 (Email)
VISA ISSUED...
20-Sep-2011 (Buffalo)
LANDED..........
20-Sep-2011 (Niagara)
2016PGP said:
Hi Rossei, Thanks you in advance for your input, here is my situation: Before we got SA approved, people here talked about if parents stay in Canada as visitors, would be good idea to info CIC the home address changes. in case missed correspondence.... So I did change my Mom's home address from the one on the file in Jan to the address in Canada through E case. It was easy and fast, took about 5 days to show. NOW, she went back home country after 4 months visiting in Canada to complete all required docs, IME .. and so on by LVO.

So I had to info CIC that her home address has been changed again, BUT, this time, I can not change he address to the address outside Canada through E-case ( Only Canadian Address ), instructions say using Web Form ( LVO ), I DID, however, till today, on her E-case, still showing HOME and Mail address are the same in Canada. NO change!!

Will it be a problem or will affect the future PR process from Local LVO ?

Thanks !!!
You have done your part. If you were receiving email correspondence and/or have successfully linked your app with MyCIC account, further CIC correspondence will come through this. I see that you've already done medical, so next will be PPR. And one can submit passport to either home LVO or CPC-O (see below).

nav1982 said:
Hello,

My parents are on visitor visa here in Canada so can i update their address and give my Canadian address as mailing address in Canada .

what is the process to get visa stamped in Canada so parents don't have to go back. i know the there is option to go to US and come back but what about if cic asked you to send passport to home country visa office instead of Ottawa. Can we change the visa office or is there any way we can ask CIC.

Thanks
In a PPR email/mail, LVO normally address this issue. Here is a section of our PPR email sent by Singapore-LVO:

Residents of CANADA
If you have a mailing address in Canada and all your accompanying dependents on your application are currently in Canada and plan to be in Canada for at least three (3) months, you may submit your passport(s) and photos to the Case Processing Centre in Ottawa (“CPC-O”). You are required to send your document(s) together along with a copy of this letter by mail or courier to the following address with the additional following document:

• A self-addressed, pre-paid Xpresspost envelope from Canada Post.

Purchase your prepaid letter-sized (32 x 24 cm) Canada Post Xpresspost envelope (Regional if you live in Ontario or Quebec; National for other provinces and territories), at any Canada Post retail outlet.

Complete the mailing label showing your full mailing address in the “Deliver To” field. Make a note of tracking numbers for each envelope.

Enclose this envelope along with your documents and a copy of this letter.

You can purchase a Canada Post shipping label on line at:

• http://www.canadapost.ca/personal/tools/cst/intro-e.asp

Please note that the Case Processing Centre in Ottawa will not return documents to a Canadian address via any other courier than a pre-paid self-addressed Expresspost envelope.

Submit all documents in a single package and send it to the following address:
CPC – Ottawa – PR
365 Laurier Avenue West
Ottawa ON
K1A 1L1

nav1982

Jul 24, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 2016
AOR Received.
Feb 2016
File Transfer...
July 2016
Med's Request
Aug 2016
Med's Done....
Sept 2016
Rossei said:
You have done your part. If you were receiving email correspondence and/or have successfully linked your app with MyCIC account, further CIC correspondence will come through this. I see that you've already done medical, so next will be PPR. And one can submit passport to either home LVO or CPC-O (see below).

In a PPR email/mail, LVO normally address this issue. Here is a section of our PPR email sent by Singapore-LVO:

Residents of CANADA
If you have a mailing address in Canada and all your accompanying dependents on your application are currently in Canada and plan to be in Canada for at least three (3) months, you may submit your passport(s) and photos to the Case Processing Centre in Ottawa (“CPC-O”). You are required to send your document(s) together along with a copy of this letter by mail or courier to the following address with the additional following document:

Purchase your prepaid letter-sized (32 x 24 cm) Canada Post Xpresspost envelope (Regional if you live in Ontario or Quebec; National for other provinces and territories), at any Canada Post retail outlet.

Complete the mailing label showing your full mailing address in the “Deliver To” field. Make a note of tracking numbers for each envelope.

Please note that the Case Processing Centre in Ottawa will not return documents to a Canadian address via any other courier than a pre-paid self-addressed Expresspost envelope.

CPC – Ottawa – PR
365 Laurier Avenue West
Ottawa ON
K1A 1L1

Thank you for the information .

Can I change the mailing address to Canadian mailing address .?

jesa

Star Member
Dec 15, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Rossei said:
Residents of CANADA

CPC – Ottawa – PR
365 Laurier Avenue West
Ottawa ON
K1A 1L1

Thank you Rossie for sharing..it was a great information

2016PGP

Star Member
Jan 6, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Hong Kong
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 4, 2016
Doc's Request.
July 7, 2016
AOR Received.
Feb 1, 2016
File Transfer...
Jun 15, 2016
Med's Request
July 7, 2016
Med's Done....
July 15, 2016
Rossei said:

Residents of CANADA

CPC – Ottawa – PR
365 Laurier Avenue West
Ottawa ON
K1A 1L1

THANKS A TON !!!! Rossei, I just checked the E-case this morning, the Home address has been changed correctly, mailing address is the same in Canada. It took about 2 months to show. Thanks again !!!!

Rossei

Champion Member
Jun 6, 2010
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
18-Jan-2011 (Buffalo)
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
26-Nov-2010
AOR Received.
21-Jul-2011 (Email)
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
N/A
Med's Request
25-Jul-2011 (Reg. Mail)
Med's Done....
03-Aug-2011
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
08-Sep-2011 (Email)
VISA ISSUED...
20-Sep-2011 (Buffalo)
LANDED..........
20-Sep-2011 (Niagara)
nav1982 said:
Thank you for the information .

Can I change the mailing address to Canadian mailing address .?
Once you go to change their home address thru E-Cas, it may have an option to choose same address for mailing as well. Click on the link you see in your parents' E-Cas and see for yourself. Just by clicking won't change anything until you submit.

_MK_

Aug 20, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-01-2016
AOR Received.
09-04-2016
File Transfer...
23-06-2016
Med's Request
18-01-2017
Med's Done....
01-02-2017
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
ArrowS said:
I am 2016 batch#2, 8:52 Purolator - I received a mail in May that my application has been received, we'll let you know when we start processing..!!

No SA yet! R they going to process batch 2 sometime within this year, I wonder ?

:D :eek:
They are already processing it for some especially those whose files were transferred to LVO. I know one guy whose app was in the 2nd batch Purolator 9:43. He got medical and PCC recently. His LVO is Singapore.

Those whose applications moved to Ottawa, I guess they will be processed end of this year or next year. I got AOR and SA and ECAS shows DM for sponsorship. Primary application moved to IN process and then back to Application Received.
I am not complaining. I was not expecting this to take less than a year anyways. 1.5-2 years for the whole process, I am still happy.

caboy808

Feb 3, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
My parents received request for Medical and PCC via email, however on MyCIC, there's no request for documents when I clicked into "view my submitted application". So instead of uploading documents, I sent the pdf of the PCC to CPC-Ottawa email, but I was just wondering what's going on with MyCIC, I thought mycic's supposed to better with updating progress. Anyhow, now IME/PPC/RPRF are all submitted to CIC, let's see how long it takes for the next update :)

dbss

Champion Member
Jun 22, 2012
I have not received RPRF instructions but I paid it anyways. I sent the receipt to CPCM-EXTCOM and NDVO general mailbox and submitted case specific enquiry on New Delhi's site as well.

Hopefully one of the arrows strike. Fingers crossed.

planningtogo

Aug 1, 2011
Bacolod, Philippines
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi,

My father was asked to see a nephrologist so that the his possible kidney issue can be cleared. Anybody who their parent(s) have experienced this?

Will this affect the approval of the application? I mean, a possible refusal?

Thank you.

broham

Star Member
Feb 4, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Singpore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-Jan-2015
Doc's Request.
06-May-2016
AOR Received.
03-Jun-2016
File Transfer...
14-Jun-2016
Med's Request
11-Jul-2016
Med's Done....
19-July-2016 & 14-Sep-2016 (Had to do it twice)
Passport Req..
02-Oct-2016
VISA ISSUED...
29-Sep-2016
LANDED..........
Weekend of Oct 22
planningtogo said:
Hi,

My father was asked to see a nephrologist so that the his possible kidney issue can be cleared. Anybody who their parent(s) have experienced this?

Will this affect the approval of the application? I mean, a possible refusal?

Thank you.
My mom had the same issue. There was blood in my mother's urine test. They asked that we redo all the test including ultrasound and see nephrologist. We re did the tests and kidney ultrasounds, the results came out fine. The immigration doctor told me that everything looks good enough that my mom doesn't need to see nephrologist. He just sent the letter to immigration today.. hopefully I hear good news soon..

feelfreetoadviceme

Star Member
Apr 16, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Guys I am not able to link my Parents application though I tried all the possible options for family size. I tried with my dad's UCI also. I tried with last name , first name option too but none is working.