5 Apr 2014
Passport Req..
4 Jun 2014
VISA ISSUED...
19 Jun 2014
LANDED..........
17 Aug 2014
GKarl said:
Oo naman... he he he... received ng VO on 19th June. Oras-oras nga parang praning na nag-checheck ng eCAS at return airway bill... :p :p :p
3 weeks na yung passport ko sa kanila. Medyo naiinip na ako :'(

GKarl

Oct 20, 2012
Winnipeg
tenshi said:
3 weeks na yung passport ko sa kanila. Medyo naiinip na ako :'(
Ganon ba... sa PPR ko kasi nakalagay na it will take 10 working days to return the passport.

Meron naman isang pinoy sa ADVO na natanggap nya pabalik yung passport niya with visa after 3 working days... ang bilis!

tenshi

Dec 10, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24 May 2013
Nomination.....
31 Aug 2013
AOR Received.
28 Jan 2014
Med's Request
4 Apr 2014
Med's Done....
5 Apr 2014
Passport Req..
4 Jun 2014
VISA ISSUED...
19 Jun 2014
LANDED..........
17 Aug 2014
GKarl said:
Ganon ba... sa PPR ko kasi nakalagay na it will take 10 working days to return the passport.

Meron naman isang pinoy sa ADVO na natanggap nya pabalik yung passport niya with visa after 3 working days... ang bilis!
Wow! Super bilis naman!

Libang libang muna ako.

itguy29

Jan 21, 2012
Saudi Arabia
Category........
Visa Office......
advo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-11-2013
Doc's Request.
None
Nomination.....
24-09-2013
AOR Received.
13-12-2013
IELTS Request
submitted together with application
File Transfer...
In Process- March 31, 2014
Med's Request
17-04-2014
Med's Done....
21-04-2014, medical received 26-04-2014
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
21-05-2014, Decision Made: 06-06-2014
VISA ISSUED...
03-06-2014, Visa Received : 11-06-2014
LANDED..........
02-08-2014
GKarl said:

oo parekoy, sa advo mabilis ang balik nila ng ppv, di na pinapatagal.sa tingin ko eh mabilis na sila ngayon mag process basta ma satisfied sila sa application mo at konting kulit lang sa kanila. ;D

Popcorn

May 4, 2013
itguy29 said:
hahaha ;D pag nakuha mo na yung most anticipated na visa. relax ka na nyan parekoy.

Hi ITGuy,

just want to ask what is the maximum term to receive AOR# from CIO-NS?
I submitted our documents last May 5 and received on May 9,2014 but until now wala pa ring AOR# kami.

Popcorn

May 4, 2013
epienes said:
Hi Sir,

congrats sa Med Request mo

tanong ko lang kung may ginawa ka ba (email or something) before you got your MR?

CEM ba VO mo sir?

Thank you in advance
Hi Epienes,

based on your timeline more than 2 months mo na receive yun CIO -NS AOR#.May I ask the exact date kun kelan mo pina receive yun documents mo sa CIO-NS? Coz until now I still don't have any CIO-NS AOR#. :'(

My Timeline is:
MPNP-GS
Applied: Sept 25,2012
MPNP AOR# July 16,2013
August 27,2013 LOA
Nov 22,2013 - Documents received by CIO-NS
March 31,2014-Documents were returned due to lack of 1 form
May 9,2014-Documents received by CI-NS

itguy29

Jan 21, 2012
Saudi Arabia
Category........
Visa Office......
advo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-11-2013
Doc's Request.
None
Nomination.....
24-09-2013
AOR Received.
13-12-2013
IELTS Request
submitted together with application
File Transfer...
In Process- March 31, 2014
Med's Request
17-04-2014
Med's Done....
21-04-2014, medical received 26-04-2014
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
21-05-2014, Decision Made: 06-06-2014
VISA ISSUED...
03-06-2014, Visa Received : 11-06-2014
LANDED..........
02-08-2014
Popcorn said:
Hi ITGuy,

just want to ask what is the maximum term to receive AOR# from CIO-NS?
I submitted our documents last May 5 and received on May 9,2014 but until now wala pa ring AOR# kami.

dati nung time ko 30-50 days. as long as complete yung application nyo.

ragluf

Champion Member
Feb 15, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
stephenpb said:
I came to Singapore last October 2007 under tourist visa and I managed to find a job on March 2008.Now they want an explanation coz in my activity report as it was stated that from oct 2007-march 2008 I am in Singapore unemployed but the status is worker. My consultant prepared all our documents but there was an overlook on my part as I did not check properly the status that was written.I need your advise if I can ask for an amendment of my previous declaration?
Unfortunately - the forms submitted were also signed - no changing that right now unless you were specifically asked to submit new forms...
You can try to explain this off in your answer this by stating it was a mistake and then clarifying the specific dates you were a visitor and when you started to become a worker. Note you have been given a chance to explain this discrepancy, so declare as completely as possible, what is needed from you.

.../hth

ragluf

Champion Member
Feb 15, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
dodyda said:
Sorry Sir Ragluf kung ngayon lang me nakapagreply, just got busy these days and so many thanks for your detailed explanation.

As indicated on my daughter's LOA, it says, "MPNP is issuing you separateLOA and Certificate number because we have determined that you are not eligible to be included with your parents application for PR status at the time PR visa may be issued so you must submit a separate application to CIC". I think this is the statement that links to our applications. CIC issued AOR only for her and mine is not yet processed though it is more than 10 weeks now, but already made an e-mail to them. There is no information that links to mine on her eCAS.

On my LOA, it was listed there the names of my husband, my second and youngest children but not included my eldest child (turned 22 last March). She just received her medical request yesterday after 58 days from receipt of AOR.

Do you think I still need to inquire VO about our separate application and inform our condition? This is because based on the request of her medical, VO is processing our application separately. If ever, can you help me what should I put into writing?

Cannot do PM as I don't know how......
Thank you very much, sir
Well you have separate LoAs (very fortunate even with the ineligibility to be included as a dependent) which leads me to surmise, her application is treated as a separate application (separate UCIs) and likely she is a principal applicant in her own right. Similarly if she was not included in your LoA - that likely identifies her as a PA. I was thinking along the lines of a UCI/File number that references your application to hers, but it looks like this is not the case.

Your recourse right now is to keep inquiring at CIO for your AOR. It has been more than 10weeks - you have the right to persist in asking them for the AOR. Just make sure nothing has been sent to your spam mail and make sure the email address in your application is correct, before asking CIO for a reply.

Alternatively, you can send an email to CEM, probing to ask if your file has been transferred to them from CIO.
Cannot do PM as I don't know how......
In this forum, there is an inbox used to receive and send messages directly as PMs. Also click on the poster name and it will bring you to a page - at the bottom are links to "Send this member a personal message."..

.../hth

ragluf

Champion Member
Feb 15, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Lyoxine said:
Question po.
1. Malaki po ba magiging epekto nito sa application ko? magiging dahilan ba ito para ma-deny ang application ko?
Well meron impact, kasi me willful violation na ng rules eh - it will come under scrutiny sa screening nila. Unless ma-offset ito ng ibang qualifications making you a desirable candidate, so try to exceed the other requirements para naman mawala sa forefront ito kahit papano.

2. Dun po sa form na IMM5669 kung sakali mag fi-fill up soon. Sa personal history and travels ano po inilalagay sa status in country?
If travels, ano ang legal status mo nung nag-enter ka sa bansa - i.e. date - to - date --> worker/student etc. Kung sa nasa Pilipinas ka lang, identify ano ang ginagawa - studying/employed/unemployed etc.

.../hth

ragluf

Champion Member
Feb 15, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
tabs179 said:
And who knows when they will call me, kaya hindi ko no inintay and accepted this other job offer. End of the day, I was able to get the Canadian Experience that they say will be the barrier to get into jobs here.
The dreaded Canadian Experience - well one way sa pagcontrol nila sa biglaang pagpasok ng better educated, better skilled migrants sa labor pool nila. Well unfortunately wala ka pang magagawa since mukhang ingrained na ito sa ibang employer - means of protecting their "own". Hanap ka ng equal opportunity employer, and everytime me interview ka, don't hesitate to ask ano ang efforts nila sa diversification and multi-culturalism. This puts them on the spot, kaya magiging negated ang impact ng Canadian experience, na hinahanap hanap nila but to me, is a very backward step. It puts them in the defensive. In my experience, they ask your experience in assimilating into a Canadian work environment which is equal to - napaka in-efficient na processes, thinking, and diskarte. As if kailangan mo ibalik sa high school ang pagiisip mo. best lesson I learned - learn to lower your expectations, and lower then even more....ang pangasar ko parati dyan kapag me nasabi ko na once tapos di sila nakinig, then sasabit sila, "well they do not have international experience..... :):):) - knowledge can be learned through education and training, but wisdom is gained through experience "

....Panay push ng push yung job unit nila, refer pa ng refer pero when it comes for me handing them my resume, wala kang marinig. Pero tawag sila ng tawag to get in touch with me and refer me jobs sa job bank nila and they kept on saying they will email me, blah blah blah! Para bang masabi na meron silang ginagawa pero, wala naman results. And don't get me started on my career coach... talagang super dami kong masasabi na nakakainis.
You will find ganun ang mentalidad nila, no follow-through, no end-effort. As long as tapos ang trabaho nila, wala na sila paki. Yet expected nila ikaw o iba ang magiisip para sa kanila. Madalas miron sa usapan, wala naman solution offered. As far as they are concerned, you are a number, a stat, to pad their numbers/achievements in their work. And often - they try to retrofit you into positions not commensurate to your abilities and potential. Nasanay sila na most immigrants in previous decades kowtow to them and yuko lang - but the recent immigrants are better informed about their life and career choices.

../atb

tabs179

Champion Member
Apr 8, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-01-2013
Doc's Request.
MPNP Requests: Current Bank Statement (submitted 22 May 2013) and Current Letter of Employment (submitted 17 June 2013)
Nomination.....
05-07-2013
AOR Received.
01-11-2013
File Transfer...
28-09-2013
Med's Request
06-12-2013
Med's Done....
17-12-2013
Interview........
Sponsor Interview for MPNP: 13 June 2013
Passport Req..
30-01-2014 (additional documents - requests new NBI)
VISA ISSUED...
13-02-2014/ 17-02-2014 (amended)
LANDED..........
14-04-2014
ragluf said:
The dreaded Canadian Experience - well one way sa pagcontrol nila sa biglaang pagpasok ng better educated, better skilled migrants sa labor pool nila. Well unfortunately wala ka pang magagawa since mukhang ingrained na ito sa ibang employer - means of protecting their "own". Hanap ka ng equal opportunity employer, and everytime me interview ka, don't hesitate to ask ano ang efforts nila sa diversification and multi-culturalism. This puts them on the spot, kaya magiging negated ang impact ng Canadian experience, na hinahanap hanap nila but to me, is a very backward step. It puts them in the defensive. In my experience, they ask your experience in assimilating into a Canadian work environment which is equal to - napaka in-efficient na processes, thinking, and diskarte. As if kailangan mo ibalik sa high school ang pagiisip mo. best lesson I learned - learn to lower your expectations, and lower then even more....ang pangasar ko parati dyan kapag me nasabi ko na once tapos di sila nakinig, then sasabit sila, "well they do not have international experience..... :):):) - knowledge can be learned through education and training, but wisdom is gained through experience "
You will find ganun ang mentalidad nila, no follow-through, no end-effort. As long as tapos ang trabaho nila, wala na sila paki. Yet expected nila ikaw o iba ang magiisip para sa kanila. Madalas miron sa usapan, wala naman solution offered. As far as they are concerned, you are a number, a stat, to pad their numbers/achievements in their work. And often - they try to retrofit you into positions not commensurate to your abilities and potential. Nasanay sila na most immigrants in previous decades kowtow to them and yuko lang - but the recent immigrants are better informed about their life and career choices.

../atb
Agree ako sa iyo Sir Ragluf. In regards to the dreaded Canadian Experience, it is just an excuse to keep the immigrants at bay. Additionally, with the accessibility of the Internet, there are more immigrants who are knowledgeable and work ready. And there are also a lot of immigrants who have lived in the US, UK, Japan, Singapore etc. (first world countries) before arriving here in Canada. Knowing more diverse cultural ethics than the locals.

Lowering your standards is a way of dealing with this situation. Tama ka jan. Besides, nakaka-inip rin sa bahay, and I have started having my own social circles. And obviously, we all need to earn eventually. So, what I am doing now, is trying to get as much free training as possible (volunteer training and also other employability skills training) dahil FREE and for networking purposes din. Staying positive na lang, as this is our choice. It's still much better than going back to the Philippines, imho, as nagkakagulo pa ang politika natin (as usual).

kelotz

Feb 1, 2012
Canada
Visa Office......
CEM
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-02-2012
Doc's Request.
11-10-2012
Nomination.....