Timeline for Filipinos submitted pnp-pr applctions at CIO

ragluf

Champion Member
Feb 15, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
daverhin26 said:
Hi guys, pahelp naman, dun po ba sa appendixA, isang papel lang un diba?

Tas dun sa fill upan na given name, isasama po ba un middle initials?
Fill up as how it is indicated in your passport to match what you are submitting.
Passport shows middle name, include middle name in Given Name field to match Appendix A with what information is in the passport for your name.
2pcs passport pics lang din po each members po? Tama po ba? Thanks
Follow what is instructed in your PPR letter. The number of photos are indicated in the instructions.

daverhin26

Star Member
Feb 10, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-06-2012
Doc's Request.
28-10-2012
Nomination.....
04-01-2013
AOR Received.
29-06-2013
IELTS Request
28-12-2012
File Transfer...
01-05-2013
Med's Request
24-07-2013
Med's Done....
29-07-2013 RPRF: 01-08-2013 (PESO)
ragluf said:

Fill up as how it is indicated in your passport to match what you are submitting.
Passport shows middle name, include middle name in Given Name field to match Appendix A with what information is in the passport for your name.Follow what is instructed in your PPR letter. The number of photos are indicated in the instructions.
Thanks sir ragluf, we sent our passport a while ago, attached with 2photos of each family members, and appendixA, but sad to say i did not include our middle initials. Hoping there will be no problem with that. God bless u. Thanks for your reply.

tabs179

Champion Member
Apr 8, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-01-2013
Doc's Request.
MPNP Requests: Current Bank Statement (submitted 22 May 2013) and Current Letter of Employment (submitted 17 June 2013)
Nomination.....
05-07-2013
AOR Received.
01-11-2013
File Transfer...
28-09-2013
Med's Request
06-12-2013
Med's Done....
17-12-2013
Interview........
Sponsor Interview for MPNP: 13 June 2013
Passport Req..
30-01-2014 (additional documents - requests new NBI)
VISA ISSUED...
13-02-2014/ 17-02-2014 (amended)
LANDED..........
14-04-2014
Hi Guys,

I finally have access to eCAS, thanks ramcal for the advise.

My eCAS states: application received. Is this normal at this point of the application.
I recently got my AOR last 1 November.

ragluf

Champion Member
Feb 15, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
daverhin26 said:
Thanks sir ragluf, we sent our passport a while ago, attached with 2photos of each family members, and appendixA, but sad to say i did not include our middle initials. Hoping there will be no problem with that. God bless u. Thanks for your reply.
Hopefully none - there should be countless others who have submitted it and filled it up the same as you and they have had no problems reported so far.

FYI - Canada does not commonly use the middle name/middle initial but will adjust for the names that use them. It is often better to include the middle name (for us in the PH) as part of the given name as it synchronizes exactly what is shown on the passport. This is such all your beginnning records for reference (i.e. CoPR) that will be used and indicated in the PR cards reflect the correct names at the onset and lesser confusion and corrections (if needed) in the future. Check your CoPR when it comes if all the names are properly shown.

/....

ragluf

Champion Member
Feb 15, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
tabs179 said:
Hi Guys,

My eCAS states: application received. Is this normal at this point of the application.
Yes
There are links at the bottom of your eCAS status page wherein you can check what the states mean. Similar to what has been posted before (unless it has changed recently)...
http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/timeline-for-filipinos-submitted-pnppr-applctions-at-cio-t93206.0.html;msg2153313#msg2153313

/...

ragluf

Champion Member
Feb 15, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ramcal said:
hello po sa inyong lahat.

just want to ask about the average timeline for Medicals done to PPR?

kasi napansin ko dati na tumatagal ng mga max of 4 months ang waiting time?

then ngayon biglang bumilis ang timeline..meron ng nakakakuha ng around 1 month na lang?

confirmed po ba ito? kasi based on the TRacking sheet, mukhang hindi na nagpapaupdate yung iba after they received the ppr?

thanks po sa mga sasagot
Might be due to the fact medical results are good for 1 year only. Due to the delays of the PAFSO work stoppage, there has been delays to the processing. Note that should medicals expire due to the delay in processing (brought about by the PAFSO strike) then it is expected that CIC should extend validity of the medicals, and not ask the applicants for remedicals again; it is entirely on CIC to ensure that re-medicals should not happen for applications under process during the time of the work stoppage.

I can only surmise, CIC does not want to come to a point that applicants will point out their liability for the expiry of medicals due to the work stoppage. Thus the onus on them (CIC) to speed up medicals to PPR lest they become liable for the delay (and possibility of unfairness complaints/legal action).

Take it as it comes, anything that speeds up the application process is good.

/....

tabs179

Champion Member
Apr 8, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-01-2013
Doc's Request.
MPNP Requests: Current Bank Statement (submitted 22 May 2013) and Current Letter of Employment (submitted 17 June 2013)
Nomination.....
05-07-2013
AOR Received.
01-11-2013
File Transfer...
28-09-2013
Med's Request
06-12-2013
Med's Done....
17-12-2013
Interview........
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
14-04-2014
ragluf said:
Yes
There are links at the bottom of your eCAS status page wherein you can check what the states mean. Similar to what has been posted before (unless it has changed recently)...
http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/timeline-for-filipinos-submitted-pnppr-applctions-at-cio-t93206.0.html;msg2153313#msg2153313

/...
Thanks ragluf.

Just wanted to know if it's similar to everyone.

ragluf

Champion Member
Feb 15, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
tabs179 said:
Thanks ragluf.

Just wanted to know if it's similar to everyone.
Does this AOR from CIO include receipt of processing fees? Or AOR from the Visa Office requested for processing the application (CEM, etc.). Try to see the headings of the AOR to where it came from.

jmarie.mendoza

Star Member
Jan 17, 2013
i need help.

my sister made MyCIC account for my father. he's applying for tourist visa again. unfortunately, i accidently locked his online account and can no longer be recovered. :(( did anyone experience the same situation? is there anything i can do to retrieve the account??

reyvico

Star Member
Dec 6, 2012
warblade25 said:
Hi, do you have any info for the cheapest flight to winnipeg, canada.
Hi warblade, when are you planning to leave, i went to southern travel agency earlier and the cheapest so far is on january 16, around $765,.. Will check on other travel agency and online... It's peak season december tickets are soo expensive, ranging around P75k to more than P100k,

Plss update us here if yiu know better deal, thanks!

reyvico

Star Member
Dec 6, 2012
Unicahija02 said:
S CIC travel kme ngpabook. Winnipeg destination nmen. I'll pm you the details.
Hi, can you share it to me aswell? When will you leave, my destination is in winnipeg too.

Thanks!!

reyvico

Star Member
Dec 6, 2012
tabs179 said:
Hi Guys,

Yes, you're in the right track, in my case every month i received updates, in process, medical received to decision made... Goodluck tabs!

ragluf

Champion Member
Feb 15, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
jmarie.mendoza said:
i need help.

my sister made MyCIC account for my father. he's applying for tourist visa again. unfortunately, i accidently locked his online account and can no longer be recovered. :(( did anyone experience the same situation? is there anything i can do to retrieve the account??
Try emailing their technical support. web-tech-support@cic.gc.ca

Make sure you have proof it is a technical problem. Get a screen-shot of the webpage and the error (locked account) message and include that in the email to technical support.
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/contacts/index.asp#technical

Technical problems
•If you have technical problems using this site, please contact the Webmaster. Note: This address is only for technical enquiries, not questions about programs and services. CIC may not be able to provide a personal response to technical questions.

tabs179

Champion Member
Apr 8, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-01-2013
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
05-07-2013
AOR Received.
01-11-2013
File Transfer...
28-09-2013
Med's Request
06-12-2013
Med's Done....
17-12-2013
Interview........
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
14-04-2014
ragluf said:
Does this AOR from CIO include receipt of processing fees? Or AOR from the Visa Office requested for processing the application (CEM, etc.). Try to see the headings of the AOR to where it came from.
I received an email as my AOR and also acknowledging the amount I have paid (visa processing fee and RFRP) from CIC.

ragluf

Champion Member
Feb 15, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
tabs179 said:
I received an email as my AOR and also acknowledging the amount I have paid (visa processing fee and RFRP) from CIC.
Outland or Inland application?
If the heading does not still show the VO address - if it came from CIO-Sydney, NS
and it mentions: - Your application will be forwarded to a visa office for further processing

This is CIO's acknowledgement of your application. Once your file has been transferred to a VO for continued processing), there will be another AOR, this time indicating the file has been created for the application. Additional instructions are then included or will then follow this AOR.

/...