ragluf

Champion Member
Feb 15, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
tetasaurus said:
question lang po about MR and RPRF:
after mag pa medical exam sa st.lukes. receipt lang yung binigay sa amin. isscan lang yung receipt at yung bank draft of rprf then issend siya as email sa attatchment sa cem email na binigay nila? thank you so much
Read through the mail containing the instructions, tapos see what was requested of you. Think of this as you are supposed to answer your compliance to what was asked of you as per the list indicated in the letter of instructions.

If you were requested to do medical, then reply saying medicals have been performed, and add the copy of the receipt as proof
If you were requested to pay RPRF, then reply saying payment of RPRF is enclosed and include the bank draft.

Payment instructions for the PH
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/fees/result.asp?countrySelect=PH&lob=rprf

Are you not supposed to send the copy of the bank draft physically to CEM instead of just scanning it as an attachment to email? Online payment receipts can be scanned and accepted, but I don't think bank drafts and certified checks are accepted just as scanned attachments to email.

.../atb

Seltik

Star Member
Jun 4, 2013
Singapore
Category........
Visa Office......
CEM
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-09-13
Nomination.....
24-11-14
AOR Received.
19-05-15
Med's Request
23-06-15
Med's Done....
06-07-15
Passport Req..
24-07-15
VISA ISSUED...
10-08-15
LANDED..........
15-10-15
yahnyexelyuri said:
prayers and faith kay God yan ang nag papunta samin dito :) Goodluck and Godbless , keep the faith!! huwag mainip!! :) take care everyone!
Congrats!!!!

Seltik

Star Member
Jun 4, 2013
Singapore
Category........
Visa Office......
CEM
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-09-13
Nomination.....
24-11-14
AOR Received.
19-05-15
Med's Request
23-06-15
Med's Done....
06-07-15
Passport Req..
24-07-15
VISA ISSUED...
10-08-15
LANDED..........
15-10-15
BloodKnight said:
Hello po!

I will be sending my (PNP) application package to CIO this week. Nasa Singapore po ako ngayon as OFW. Ang delimma ko po is since i'm currently residing here in Sg baka dito din i-send ng CIO officer ung files ko instead of CEM. As you probably know, sobrang tagal po dito s Sg ng processing so eto yung questions ko;

- ok lang po ba na gumawa ako ng letter requesting na sa CEM i-send ang files ko? Ang worry ko is baka i-take nila against sa kin yun kasi sabihin nila pinapangunahan ko sila, as a result lalong madelay processing
- do you think na it's better na hintayin ko i-send sa SGVO ung files ko then send a request to SGVO to transfer it to CEM. I have seen applicants na na-transfer ang files to CEM from SG (w/o any request) but these people have already been waiting for 6 months na walang movement or progress.
- kung sa tingin nyo po e ok lng na mag-attach ako ng letter together with my application package, meron po ba kayong template nung letter?
- is there anyone here who had the same situation or currently in the same situation?

Thanks very much po sa mga sasagot.

BloodKnight,

Dito rin ako sa Singapore, pareho tayo ng dilemma pagkatapos ko i-submit ang documents ko noong January sa CIO.

Di na ako gumawa ng sulat, Philippine address ang nilagay kong return address. Nag submit na din ako ng NBI Clearance kasi sa dito sa Singapore, hihingian ka ng letter from CIC ng Singapore Police.

Meron na akong AOR ngayon kaya I am assuming na di na kailangan kumuha pa ng Police clearance dito. Tulad mo, I am hoping that my documents will be transferred to CEM.

ragluf

Champion Member
Feb 15, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Bibut said:
Hi Seniors,

Me and my commonlaw partner applied for MPNP on January 27, 2014. We were invited to join the Express entry program before the year 2015 started. By March 2015, we had our Church wedding but before the wedding, we received an email asking us on our interest for the Express entry program and we gratefully answered Yes to it.
Then we got married on March lang po kaya medyo busy with the preparation and we were not able to do the requirements for the EE yet. Now our application status is in Assessment in Process(it changed last January 2015) but our sponsor is not yet interviewed.
My question is: Would it bring any harm if we will not proceed with the EE anymore?

Thanks in advance for sharing your thoughts. God bless.
You'd better try the MPNP or EE forums - more resources there or other applicants who have gone through the same experience.

My opinion (as I had a conversation on this with another forum member a few months before) - all application classes (especially those for skilled workers, federal or under PN class) is being shunted towards EE. The promise of EE is fast-tracking of applications for eligible applicants, and in the few years I have been observing CIC and the immigration application process, it is more advantageous to avail of the new process.
Why?
1. More resources are devoted by CIC (and the Federal Government) to make this a success - immigration is a largely political issue. You may have observed prior to the launch of EE, all application processing were stalled. For the sitting government, success of the EE program will become another win they can trump in public.
2. When old immigration classes are outdated and made antiquated, elimination of backlogs becomes again another issue. You may have heard about the unfair termination of pre-2008 FSW applicants, when then backlog was eliminated summarily and rather unfairly by the government by returning applications and reverting applicants to apply under other streams. When the backlog becomes a very big (politically, publicly etc.) issue, those in the Government usually deal with this using extensive, and to some - draconian measure, to quickly remove the issue.

As to your question - think of this an an invitation extended to you. It is an opportunity that has advantages - so before making the decision - read up and see if you do qualify comfortably in EE. Then decide if you will accept the invite and try to make it up to the next draw, or respectfully decline and send a message stating you are declining the invitation to apply under EE and would still pursue the traditional/non-EE route to getting the nomination.

..../hth

BloodKnight

Star Member
Jun 17, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-01-2015
Doc's Request.
no additional doc's requested
Nomination.....
20-04-2015
AOR Received.
28-07-2015
IELTS Request
sent together with the application
File Transfer...
14-08-2015
Med's Request
14-08-2015
Med's Done....
19-08-2015
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
03-09-2015
VISA ISSUED...
08-10-2015
LANDED..........
26-04-2016
Seltik said:
BloodKnight,

Dito rin ako sa Singapore, pareho tayo ng dilemma pagkatapos ko i-submit ang documents ko noong January sa CIO.

Di na ako gumawa ng sulat, Philippine address ang nilagay kong return address. Nag submit na din ako ng NBI Clearance kasi sa dito sa Singapore, hihingian ka ng letter from CIC ng Singapore Police.

Meron na akong AOR ngayon kaya I am assuming na di na kailangan kumuha pa ng Police clearance dito. Tulad mo, I am hoping that my documents will be transferred to CEM.

Hi Seltik,

I sent the application package yesterday via Fedex. ETA is friday, kasi holiday pala sa Canada on Monday and Tuesday. I included a request letter with explanation why I prefer CEM. Nag-submit din ako ng NBI and SG police clearance certificate. Nakakuha naman ako ng police clearance dito. I showed them the Nomination Letter and they accepted it. Let's just hope and pray na sa CEM i-send files natin.

tinsegismundo

Star Member
Nov 26, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
nov. 29, 2014 ( CIC)
Nomination.....
oct. 31, 2014
AOR Received.
apr. 28, 2015
Med's Request
Jun 18 2015
Med's Done....
Jun 25 2015
Passport Req..
Jul 14 2015 ecas DM jul 25
VISA ISSUED...
Jul 23 2015 received jul 29
LANDED..........
Soon
Need some of your opinion po or baka meron dito same situation as ours.

may aor na po ako & waiting sa med req.
i have 3 kids.

Im confused kung dpat ko pa sila ienroll sa school this june. Balak po kasi nmin alis din agad after mka receive ng visa.

Thanks sa sasagot.

addie08

Star Member
Jul 10, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CEM
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-Mar-14(SINP) 06-Feb-15(PR) Received by CIC (11-Feb-15)
Nomination.....
15-Jan-2015
AOR Received.
XEP 01-May-15 EP&UCI 04-Jun-15
Med's Request
06-Jun-2015 RPRF Request 13-July-2015 Paid 19-July-2015
Med's Done....
23-Jun-2015 Furtherance done 24-Sept-2015
Passport Req..
05-Oct-2015
VISA ISSUED...
26-Oct-2015 Visa on hand 04-Nov-2015
LANDED..........
soon
tinsegismundo said:
Need some of your opinion po or baka meron dito same situation as ours.

may aor na po ako & waiting sa med req.
i have 3 kids.

Im confused kung dpat ko pa sila ienroll sa school this june. Balak po kasi nmin alis din agad after mka receive ng visa.

Thanks sa sasagot.
Yan din pinag iisipan ko noon. Pero inenroll ko pa din mga kids ko eh pero di na fully paid.mag monthly na lng ako. Sayang din kasi ung mga months na iaaral p sana nila.di naman sa pagiging negative pero just in case biglang mgkaroon ng unexpected delays sa processing at least nakakapag school p muna cla at di nakatengga.but its up to you pa rin.

lexis

Star Member
Aug 14, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 15, 2014
Nomination.....
August 30, 2014
AOR Received.
April 17 - XEP & May 7 - EP and UCI
IELTS Request
none
Med's Request
May 22, 2015
Med's Done....
May 30, 2015
Interview........
na
Passport Req..
July 22, 2015
hi everyone:
MPNP nominee

cic recvd my app on Jan 5/15
UCI on May 7/15
Medical Rqst on May 18
usually po how long yong PPR from DM?

thank u po

Fapper

May 3, 2013
Manila Philippines
Category........
Visa Office......
CEM
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 27, 2014
Nomination.....
Nov 30, 2015
AOR Received.
Dec 12, 2015
IELTS Request
March 19, 2016
File Transfer...
May 10, 2016
Med's Request
June 02, 2016
Med's Done....
June 16, 2016
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
Oct 09, 2016
VISA ISSUED...
Oct 13, 2016
LANDED..........
Jan 20, 2017
addie08 said:
Yan din pinag iisipan ko noon. Pero inenroll ko pa din mga kids ko eh pero di na fully paid.mag monthly na lng ako. Sayang din kasi ung mga months na iaaral p sana nila.di naman sa pagiging negative pero just in case biglang mgkaroon ng unexpected delays sa processing at least nakakapag school p muna cla at di nakatengga.but its up to you pa rin.
I agree on this. Wag muna mag bilang ng bunga habang bulaklak pa lang yan. You will never know if may delays so sayang pa talaga learnings ng mga bata. Enroll them pa din po but your payment will be in a quarterly basis (depende sa school minsan every exams minsan din monthly). HTH

veneno

May 4, 2015
Lexis, nasa Pinas ka ba? CEM ba ang visa office mo?

lexis said:
hi everyone:
MPNP nominee

cic recvd my app on Jan 5/15
UCI on May 7/15
Medical Rqst on May 18
usually po how long yong PPR from DM?

thank u po

veneno

May 4, 2015
Sa wakas, nakahanap din ako ng mga nasa Singapore!

Nag-inquire ako sa CEM last week if nasa kanila ang files ko and luckily they did sent a confirmation, i.e. even without a letter request sa application package ko before. So I suggest you do the same para mapanatag ang loob ninyo.

About COC, I was informed by SPF na 6 months lang daw ang validity ng clearance. Hopefully, maging mabilis ang processing ng sayo BloodKnight para hindi na magrequest ng fresh copy ang VO mo.

Good luck sa atin, God bless!

Seltik said:
BloodKnight,

Einna

Jun 8, 2014
Qatar
Category........
Visa Office......
ADVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-06-2013
Doc's Request.
08-06-2013
Nomination.....
28-02-2014 (MPNP)
AOR Received.
04-04-2014 (CIO)
IELTS Request
Not required - NOC B
File Transfer...
18-09-2014 (received confirmation from VO)
Med's Request
28-04-2015
Med's Done....
10-05-2015
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
July 26, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
October 5, 2015
LANDED..........
April 2016 Godwilling
nvcrn said:
Hi einna,, your application was in AdVo right??? Are you in the Philippines rightt now?? Thank you. Because my file was sent to abu dhabi canada embassy but im here in Pinas na.
Hi nvcrn:

Yes, ADVO nga ang VO ko. I'm still in Qatar... magreresign ako once I receive the visa. For good ka na ba sa Pinas?
What stage are you in now?

Einna

Jun 8, 2014
Qatar
Category........
Visa Office......
ADVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-06-2013
Doc's Request.
08-06-2013
Nomination.....
28-02-2014 (MPNP)
AOR Received.
04-04-2014 (CIO)
IELTS Request
Not required - NOC B
File Transfer...
18-09-2014 (received confirmation from VO)
Med's Request
28-04-2015
Med's Done....
10-05-2015
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
July 26, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
October 5, 2015
LANDED..........
April 2016 Godwilling
yahnyexelyuri said:
Our flight experience was ok, no hassle at all though we have two connecting flights from
MNL TO HKG TO YVR TO YWG
From NAIA terminal 3, went to the aisle where our airline is located, checked in gave our passports and luggage. MAKE SURE YOU KNOW IF YOUR TRAVEL TAX AND TERMINAL FEE IS ALREADY INCLUDED IN YOUR TICKET OTHERWISE YOU WILL PAY AGAIN AT THE TRAVEL TAX AND TERMINAL FEE COUNTER. Mine was already included so we did not go to those counters. Received boarding passes in all of my flights and baggage claim stubs then went immediately to the immigration counter and boarding gate area and waited for our flight.
MNL to HKG was landed what we did was looked for the gate and that's it. Then
HKG TO YVR at the plane the flight attendant gave us the embarkation card which you will fill up. Answer Everything. You can put up to 4 family members. We departed the plane and followed the signs,
Fall in line to FOREIGN PASSPORT gave our passport and embarkation card, and answered officers question like Do you have foods inside your luggage and so and so then after,
She told us to get our luggage to the baggage carousel and proceed to the first time immigrants' immigration room.
Someone assisted us, left the luggage outside the room and told us to fall in line again, and prepared for our PASSPORTS, CPR, and EMBARKATION CARD.
Luckily the queue was not too long we waited 15 mins for our turn. Then
When it was our turn I gave everything, answered everything she asked and then she encoded our details to her computer after 10 mins she asked us to sign the CPR and told us everything we need to know. Then
Went out of the room got our luggage and proceed to the area of connecting flights.
Showed our connecting fight boarding passes together with our luggage dropped our luggage with tags to the area they instructed us to do so. Then
We went to our designated gate for our YVR TO YWG flight. After 4 hrs.
WE LANDED WINNIPEG SAFE AND SOUND :)

GODBLESS EVERYONE!!! :)
Hi yahnyexelyuri:

Kailangan pa ba talaga ung PDOS? Ang alam ko kasi pang OFW lang un.
Around how much ang one way ticket from Manila to Winnipeg? Balak kasi naming na umuwi muna sa Pinas then go from there God willing.

Seltik

Star Member
Jun 4, 2013
Singapore
Category........
Visa Office......
CEM
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-09-13
Nomination.....
24-11-14
AOR Received.
19-05-15
Med's Request
23-06-15
Med's Done....
06-07-15
Passport Req..
24-07-15
VISA ISSUED...
10-08-15
LANDED..........
15-10-15
Hi veneno,

Ano ang date ng AOR mo?

Seltik

veneno said:
Sa wakas, nakahanap din ako ng mga nasa Singapore!

Nag-inquire ako sa CEM last week if nasa kanila ang files ko and luckily they did sent a confirmation, i.e. even without a letter request sa application package ko before. So I suggest you do the same para mapanatag ang loob ninyo.

About COC, I was informed by SPF na 6 months lang daw ang validity ng clearance. Hopefully, maging mabilis ang processing ng sayo BloodKnight para hindi na magrequest ng fresh copy ang VO mo.

Good luck sa atin, God bless!