November 2012
Passport Req..
March 11, 2013, PP received by CEM March 19
VISA ISSUED...
April 10
LANDED..........
coming soon at your favorite cinemas
DingdongAmandy said:
gathered information, just approximate days estimated mula sa PPR to issuance of visa ( returned passport )

Friend no 1: 17 days
Friend no 2: 18 days..

Hmmm, sana 17-20 days lang !!! great, ako tingin ko April 4-6 ako abangers !!! woot woot !!
just reading some information thru the world wide web and gathered info thru my friends who are already in Canada.
It is indeed an observation that 17-19 days is the average days you will wait for the PP to come back..

So kung sino man ang PPR dyan and once it was received by CEM. Bilang na tayo ng 18 days at least ;D
That's all Folks ! ;)

DingdongAmandy

Star Member
Oct 31, 2012
Laguna
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
November 2011
AOR Received.
May 2012
File Transfer...
August 2012
Med's Request
October 2012
Med's Done....
November 2012
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
April 10
LANDED..........
DingdongAmandy said:
just reading some information thru the world wide web and gathered info thru my friends who are already in Canada.
It is indeed an observation that 17-19 days is the average days you will wait for the PP to come back..

So kung sino man ang PPR dyan and once it was received by CEM. Bilang na tayo ng 18 days at least ;D
That's all Folks ! ;)
and upon reading, exactly on the 15th day once the PP received by the VO (ppr process) your ecas will be updated...
and the 16th to 19th - 20th day, is where you get your PP's back in the courier....
hmmm. tyaga ko magbasa kainis !!! :eek:

ragluf

Champion Member
Feb 15, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
liyapot said:
nag tanong ako uli sa isang travel agency wala pa din promo fare na nilalabas si PAL.. baka after holy week daw.
If you guys can get PAL or any Asian airline for the majority of your route - then you can take advantage of the Most Significant Carrier Rules policy (IATA Resolution 302). Typically Asian airlines to NA/Europe do allow 2 pcs bagage if sila ang Most Significant Carrier (i.e. Operating carrier or majority of the route is on this airline/carrier).

For example, if you fly
Leg 1 - Cathay Pacific ka from MNL to HKG
Leg 2 - Cathay Pacific ka from HKG to Vancouver
Leg 3 - Air Canada ka from Vancouver to Winnipeg (codeshared)

MSC is CX so baggage rules of CX will be implemented. If they allow 2 pc of baggage - then you get 2 pcs of baggage all the way to Winnipeg. Codeshared means flight is operated in partnership with CX so me transfer of policies.

If:
Leg 1 - Cathay Pacific ka from MNL to HKG
Leg 2 - Air Canada ka from HKG to Vancouver
Leg 3 - Air Canada ka from Vancouver to Winnipeg (codeshared)

MSC is Air Canada - so baggage rules of AC apply, which is 1 pc of checked in baggage. So since hindi nag-cross ng Asia to America Region ang CX flight mo (MNL to HKG) - pero ang AC flights mo nag-cross (Asia to America) at mas mahaba - Most Significant Carrier ang Air Canada. Which means, baggage rules ng Air Canada ang applied. Kahit na first carrier mo ang Cathay Pacific, mas mahaba ang segments ng travel mo using Air Canada.

Kaya as much as possible - I prefer now to book PAL (direct flights to Toronto) or CX or any other Asian airlines with 2pc baggage policy. Sometimes mas mahal pag walang promo - but then for first-time immigrants and balikbayans coming from vacation, the extra luggage allowance is very helpful.

/all the best....

cathy1984

Star Member
Oct 4, 2012
hi guys please help me in my situation..nagapply po ako pr under pnp program at ang visa office q po ay sa MANILA..last october 2012 pa ako nagmedical..until now ala p aq ppr?magpapakasal aq this coming june..balak ko sana kumuha na lang ng visa for re entry para lang makauwi..pero ang kinakakatakot q paanu kung dmting ung ppr q na nasa ottawa ung passport q?please help me guys..thank u

ragluf

Champion Member
Feb 15, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
cathy1984 said:
hi guys please help me in my situation..nagapply po ako pr under pnp program at ang visa office q po ay sa MANILA..last october 2012 pa ako nagmedical..until now ala p aq ppr?magpapakasal aq this coming june..balak ko sana kumuha na lang ng visa for re entry para lang makauwi..pero ang kinakakatakot q paanu kung dmting ung ppr q na nasa ottawa ung passport q?please help me guys..thank u
Una - congratulations sa nalalapit na kasalan!

Sent you PM - sana makatulong :)

ragluf

Champion Member
Feb 15, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
chalknaht said:
Cge rak.tanung tanung muna ako sa iba. Thanks
@RAK-BUMBLEBEE, chalknaht and others who are looking to book tickets...

Why not - negotiate and book as a group? Anyway since you folks are looking to book tickets, try to negotiate a lower fare by booking your tickets as a group with a single travel agency (even if your flight schedules are different?). Might be worth a try...

/all the best....

Cabalen

Champion Member
Apr 28, 2011
Kitchener, Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-04-2014
AOR Received.
08-05-2014
Med's Request
05-11-2014
Med's Done....
06-11-2014
Passport Req..
27-02-2015
VISA ISSUED...
09-03-2015
LANDED..........
21-03-2015
ragluf said:
Welcome Mr. Cabalen - the hero (I should say the Legend) from the Pinoy Foreign Workers Thread! Always a pleasure. :)

IMHO there are two "fast" ways of bringing in foreign workers here - via the PNP program and via the TFW program. There are differences however. The TFW program is LMO-driven, and hence the nature "temporary". There is no implication of eligibility for PNP; typically TFWs who are in eligible NOCs go through the CEC program to gain PR.

Another alternative is via the PNP - in this case, in lieu of an LMO - the PNP may issue an identified applicant, in addition to an LOA, a Letter of Support that may be used to get a WP thus getting the worker in here faster, without waiting for the results of the PNP process first. Hence employer-driven - the onus is on the employer identifying high-skilled individuals who fit their needs and have a desire to relocate to Canada, and the employer has an urgent need to fill a vacancy that cannot be filled within the country. There are requirements for employers - once of which is to present a plan for retention of the talent in the province. These requirements for employers vary per PNP.

If you came via LMO - then most likely your employer did not go through the pre-screening process for your position under the Ontario PNP. Work with them (most notably your HR) to support your continued tenure as their employee by supporting your nomination/application for PR under PNP.

I came through both - initially via the TFW program, and when my employer offered me a permanent position, they supported my nomination. The PNP gave me a letter of support to extend my WP (thus no LMO) while I was processing my PR under PNP.

/hope this helps....
Boss Ragluf,

Thanks a lot but we are all heroes here in the forum. ;D I'm just paying it forward and following what my idols, like yourself, are doing to make this forum worthwhile.

Yes, I came via LMO and my employer is unfamiliar with the pre-screening process. My employment contract is actually a full-time permanent position. I didn't understand that it was the case until I started my first day of work and had a discussion with our HR. The worse part is I asked them about their long term plan with me; they have none. Because they are unsure about the process and even what to do after my work permit expires after two years. I am the first foreign worker they hired.

I was researching for quiet some time for Ontario PNP and at a lost with the pre-screening processing that you've mentioned. I have the impression that this is for persons they want to recruit. Is the pre-screening process still applicable in my case wherein I am already permanently employed with my employer?

Thanks for your ever usual help. :D

itguy29

Jan 21, 2012
Saudi Arabia
Category........
Visa Office......
advo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-11-2013
Doc's Request.
None
Nomination.....
24-09-2013
AOR Received.
13-12-2013
IELTS Request
submitted together with application
File Transfer...
In Process- March 31, 2014
Med's Request
17-04-2014
Med's Done....
21-04-2014, medical received 26-04-2014
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
21-05-2014, Decision Made: 06-06-2014
VISA ISSUED...
03-06-2014, Visa Received : 11-06-2014
LANDED..........
02-08-2014
Friends I need some help,

I just received a message on my spam folder saying,

Dear customer,

We attempted to deliver your item on Mar 24th, 2013 , 08:30 AM.
The delivery attempt failed because nobody was present at the shipping address, so this notification has been automatically sent.
You may arrange redelivery by visiting the nearest Canada Post office with the printed shipping inboice mentioned below.
If the package is not scheduled for redelivery or picked up within 48 hours, it will be returned to the sender.
TRACKING Number: ***********
Expected Delivery Date: Mar 24th, 2013
Class: Package Services
Service(s): Delivery Confirmation

Ibig sabihin po ba nito ay, May document or letter na pinadala sa akin ang MPNP, pero yung mailing address eh parang nag failed? baka po pede ako makahingi ng suggestion ninyo or advice. Possible po kaya na AOR ito?

Many Thanks,

chalknaht

Star Member
Jan 24, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CEM
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
April 1, 2012
IELTS Request
June 2012
Med's Request
Aug 2012
Med's Done....
Sept 2012
Interview........
NONE
Passport Req..
Feb 7 2013 ; PP SENT: FEB 25, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
March 2013
LANDED..........
May 10, 2013
Baka makatulong rin po :D

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/newcomers/before-border.asp

Tweety05

Champion Member
Dec 17, 2011
Philippines
Category........
Visa Office......
CEM
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-12-2012
Doc's Request.
none yet
AOR Received.
23-01-2013
Med's Request
22-02-2013
Med's Done....
26-02-2013
Passport Req..
28-06-2013
VISA ISSUED...
10-07-2013
LANDED..........
07-09-2013
itguy29 said:
Friends I need some help,

I just received a message on my spam folder saying,

Dear customer,

We attempted to deliver your item on Mar 24th, 2013 , 08:30 AM.
The delivery attempt failed because nobody was present at the shipping address, so this notification has been automatically sent.
You may arrange redelivery by visiting the nearest Canada Post office with the printed shipping inboice mentioned below.
If the package is not scheduled for redelivery or picked up within 48 hours, it will be returned to the sender.
TRACKING Number: ***********
Expected Delivery Date: Mar 24th, 2013
Class: Package Services
Service(s): Delivery Confirmation

Ibig sabihin po ba nito ay, May document or letter na pinadala sa akin ang MPNP, pero yung mailing address eh parang nag failed? baka po pede ako makahingi ng suggestion ninyo or advice. Possible po kaya na AOR ito?

Many Thanks,
Hello :)

Ibig sabihin walang tao sa bahay nung dinilever yun kaya walang magrereceive. Pinuntahan n b ng sponsor mo kanina sa Canada post? Within 48 hours dapat maredeliver n yun o ma pick-up kung hindi ibabalik n yun sa sender. Sa time n nakalagay sa email, ang ika-48 hours ay March 26, 2013 ng 8:30 AM.

Hindi malalaman kung letter or parcel yun unless mareceive n ng sponsor mo.

Good luck at update mo kami.

ragluf

Champion Member
Feb 15, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Cabalen said:
Is the pre-screening process still applicable in my case wherein I am already permanently employed with my employer?
Boss Cabalen - had to think a lot about what you said and in response - medyo mahaba. Sent you PM instead :)

pareyles

Aug 26, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila VO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-11-2012 : CIO-NS Recv by D. MacNeil
Nomination.....
19-09-2012 : Ontario PNP - FSW Backlog Program
AOR Received.
07-01-2013 (CC Charged - 05-Dec-2012)
Med's Request
29-01-2013
Med's Done....
01-02-2013 ; eCAS Medical Received 14-02-2013
Passport Req..
28-02-2013 ; PP sent : 06-03-2013
VISA ISSUED...
26-03-2013
DingdongAmandy said:
and upon reading, exactly on the 15th day once the PP received by the VO (ppr process) your ecas will be updated...
and the 16th to 19th - 20th day, is where you get your PP's back in the courier....
hmmm. tyaga ko magbasa kainis !!! :eek:
It's been 20 days since I've submitted my Passport, RPRF, Personal Histoy and Appendix A to CEM, status is still In Process ....

DingdongAmandy

Star Member
Oct 31, 2012
Laguna
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
November 2011
AOR Received.
May 2012
File Transfer...
August 2012
Med's Request
October 2012
Med's Done....
November 2012
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
April 10
LANDED..........
pareyles said:
It's been 20 days since I've submitted my Passport, RPRF, Personal Histoy and Appendix A to CEM, status is still In Process ....
Hello Pareyles

20 days since submitted or 20 days since the CEM receive it?
I may not be the best one to answer that but I just pattern my comments based on my observation. Well sis, let us keep our fingers twist as before ;D

Me too, waiting mode din ???

regards

pareyles

Aug 26, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila VO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-11-2012 : CIO-NS Recv by D. MacNeil
Nomination.....
19-09-2012 : Ontario PNP - FSW Backlog Program
AOR Received.
07-01-2013 (CC Charged - 05-Dec-2012)
Med's Request
29-01-2013
Med's Done....
01-02-2013 ; eCAS Medical Received 14-02-2013
Passport Req..
28-02-2013 ; PP sent : 06-03-2013
VISA ISSUED...
26-03-2013
Inform ko lang kayo na wala pa yung akin , hehehe :)

Chalknaht - correct me if I'm wrong, you sent your PP 2/25 then Nag DM 3/21 then nrcvd mo PP on 3/22 ?

Depende rin siguro sa VO na may hawak....patient na lang tayo sa paghihintay :D