Med's Done....
13-04-2013
Passport Req..
27-06-2013
VISA ISSUED...
09-07-2013
LANDED..........
SEPTEMBER 2013
January applicant po ako. Yong VO ko ay sa Manila. Sa mga applicants na nasa PPR stage na, saan po ba ninyo ini mail yong passports, sa Manila VO po ba? Ang PR visa po ba ay issued sa Manila VO?

Pasensiya na kung this was already asked, baguhan pa po kasi ako dito.

Salamat.

liyapot

Star Member
Jul 24, 2012
Manila
Category........
Visa Office......
CEM
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec. 7, 2012
Nomination.....
Sept. 30, 2012
AOR Received.
Jan. 25, 2013
Med's Request
Feb. 25, 2013
Med's Done....
Mar. 12, 2013
Passport Req..
April 29, 2013
DingdongAmandy said:
Hi Friends

Di ba po di pwede ang direct flight? I mean dapat dumaan muna tayo sa vancouver para sa immigration?
korek nyo po ako kung mali ako. thanks
dapat dumaan ng vancouver talaga.
walang direct flight to winnipeg kasi kumbaga sa pinas domestic flight ang papuntang winnipeg.
pero ang quote kasi sa kanya kasama na ang winnipeg kaya ganun siguro ang nailagay nya dito..

chalknaht..
sa kanila ka ba mag papabook? sa presyo ng flights nila exclusive pa yan ng tax ano??

rak..
china airlines ang nakuha nyo? at $800 each.
ano ang route? ilang hours ang lay over? anong oras ang alis ng manila? ang dating ng vancouver? at ang connecting flight papuntang winnipeg?
tama na ba ang 3 hours sa vancouver para sa immigration?

DingdongAmandy

Star Member
Oct 31, 2012
Laguna
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
November 2011
AOR Received.
May 2012
File Transfer...
August 2012
Med's Request
October 2012
Med's Done....
November 2012
Passport Req..
March 11, 2013, PP received by CEM March 19
VISA ISSUED...
April 10
LANDED..........
coming soon at your favorite cinemas
shelalaine78 said:
January applicant po ako. Yong VO ko ay sa Manila. Sa mga applicants na nasa PPR stage na, saan po ba ninyo ini mail yong passports, sa Manila VO po ba? Ang PR visa po ba ay issued sa Manila VO?

Salamat.
Hello

For sure , I hope it would be just the same, eto po ang nakasulat sa email ng embassy

You MUST send your package (Appendix "A", passports and photos) BY COURIER TO:
Embassy of Canada, Visa Section / Unit B
Level 6, Tower 2, RCBC Plaza
6819 Ayala Avenue
Makati City 1226
Philippines

ragluf

Champion Member
Feb 15, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
shelalaine78 said:

Salamat.
Welcome sa thread.

All correspondence and added docs requested of you from hereon will be submitted to your VO as specified in your AOR. If your file is created in CEM, then all docs will be submitted to CEM including PPs come PPR stage.

/all the best...

ragluf

Champion Member
Feb 15, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
DingdongAmandy said:
Hi Friends

Di ba po di pwede ang direct flight? I mean dapat dumaan muna tayo sa vancouver para sa immigration?
korek nyo po ako kung mali ako. thanks
Not necessary to go through Vancouver, but it is the PoE nearest Winnipeg that does not pass through the US. You can do via Toronto, then your PoE is at Toronto. If you go via US, then you need a US transit visa and will need to pass through US immigration, then at Winnipeg, you pass through CBSA/Immigration again. Twice the hassle :)

Your first port into Canada becomes your PoE and you have to pass through Immigration/make your official "landing" there.

/all the best....

ragluf

Champion Member
Feb 15, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
liyapot said:
tama na ba ang 3 hours sa vancouver para sa immigration?
I suggest 3 hours at least or if possible, more than - Vancouver is a busy PoE.

However, you will see in the instructions included in your CoPR that for first-time immigrants, you do not need to go through the first immigration check - just have your CoPR and Passports with you and show it to the CBSA officer manning the lines and you will be directed to another queue that immediately processes you for landing.

Before - you go through the first immigration check - where you show you PP and visa only then you are directed to the Immigration office/CBSA to process your landing. Not anymore.

/all the best...

ragluf

Champion Member
Feb 15, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
kurtsebastian said:
ilang beses ko na binasa paraang wala naman documents na kailangan ipanotaryo e, unless meron translation. hehe.
Hi,

Pinoy ka pala :)) maling akala ako....) - regular ka sa MPNP threads as Ma'am Tweety eh. :) :) :)

Having looked over the checklist - take a look at the forms you need to fill out as applicable to you and read the instructions listed on the form and match it with the guide. For example - the IMM 5409E - Statutory Declaration of Common-Law Union - is required to be notarized. If this is applicable to you, this is one doc that needs notarization.

/all the best...

shelalaine78

Feb 21, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
11-09-2012 : Ontario PNP - FSW Backlog Program
AOR Received.
04-03-2013
Med's Request
04-04-2013
Med's Done....
13-04-2013
Passport Req..
27-06-2013
VISA ISSUED...
09-07-2013
LANDED..........
SEPTEMBER 2013
DingdongAmandy said:
Hello

For sure , I hope it would be just the same, eto po ang nakasulat sa email ng embassy

You MUST send your package (Appendix "A", passports and photos) BY COURIER TO:
Embassy of Canada, Visa Section / Unit B
Level 6, Tower 2, RCBC Plaza
6819 Ayala Avenue
Makati City 1226
Philippines
Salamat po sa info.

shelalaine78

Feb 21, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
11-09-2012 : Ontario PNP - FSW Backlog Program
AOR Received.
04-03-2013
Med's Request
04-04-2013
Med's Done....
13-04-2013
Passport Req..
27-06-2013
VISA ISSUED...
09-07-2013
LANDED..........
SEPTEMBER 2013
ragluf said:
Welcome sa thread.

All correspondence and added docs requested of you from hereon will be submitted to your VO as specified in your AOR. If your file is created in CEM, then all docs will be submitted to CEM including PPs come PPR stage.

/all the best...
Thank you ragluf.

ragluf

Champion Member
Feb 15, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
DingdongAmandy said:
hi everyone

http://www.prepareforcanada.com/category/know-before-you-go/checklists/

it helps a lot..
Nice link! +1! Let me put in my personal remarks in adding to this list (from my Pinoy perspective and my experiences here):

Documents to Carry
9. International Driver's Licence
- If you have a PH driving license, make sure it is renewed before you leave. You can renew your license at LTO Main in QC even before the expiry if you present a copy of your visa and ticket - advance renewal.
- Even if you can only drive for a max of 90days (depending on the province) using your PH license, well it is good as an ID when you initially apply for bank accounts, local province ID, etc.
- If your wife does not drive - paturuan nyo na at kunan nyo ng driver's license. Medyo mahirap makakuha ng regular DL dito, dadaan ka pa sa various learner stages. Habang maaga, makakuha na ng DL. Lalo pa bagong driver - mataas ang premium ng insurance pag bagong driver :(

10. Copies of international automobile insurance
- Get a Driver's Certificate/Driver's record from the LTO - this is applied at the LTO Main in QC, but needs to be red-ribboned at DFA so you claim this at DFA. Takes 1 week to get. You can also get this a LTO Regional offices - but not from the Driver's License renewal centers
- This shows your record length as a driver - lowers your insurance premium if you get yourself a car.
- kaya kailangan me DL na agad ng mas maaga - para matagal-tagal ang Driver's record mo - longer experience, no records of infractions or accidents = lower premiums :)

Household Items
- alam na sa Customs si Chicharon, corned beef, Magic Sarap, at Maggi/Knorr cubes (kasi meat products or made from meat products) :) don't chance it...
- best way sa Customs - Declare if unsure. If you have a detailed list of your items you are bringing with you with your B4 - no more inspection needed.

Transferring Finances and Valuables
- If you have a Visa bank card or Visa credit card (even if locally issued by a bank in the PH) - you can use it as additional ID. Some institutions accept a Visa credit card as form of ID.

Medical Files and Insurance
- You can bring in medicines/antibiotics from the PH as long as you bring with you a prescription. Antibiotics hindi available over the counter dito - sa Pilipinas pwede. Depending on the province kung saan ka pupunta, merong mga iba na hindi ka eligible agad for Health Card (needs a period of residence) and get some coverage to include medicine expenses, so if you want to bring some medicines or kung meron kang medicines for regular maintenance, bring a prescription.

Shipping Personal Effects
- so if you are shipping items from the PH - make sure you specify in your B4 that you still have items to follow - otherwise, you may be assessed duties and taxes on items that will be following (even if listed in your B4) if you already "close" your B4. Your B4 is checked at landing and Customs officials will ask you if you have all you are bringing into the country accompanying you. If you say yes - your B4 is closed.
- Try to find a balikbayan courier company that ships back to Canada. Although there are lots of couriers that send from Canada to the PH, some of them can (but they do not advertise it) also bring "care packages" from the PH to Canada. Try to contact them an ask. :).

/all the best....

DingdongAmandy

Star Member
Oct 31, 2012
Laguna
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
November 2011
AOR Received.
May 2012
File Transfer...
August 2012
Med's Request
October 2012
Med's Done....
November 2012
Passport Req..
March 11, 2013, PP received by CEM March 19
VISA ISSUED...
April 10
LANDED..........
coming soon at your favorite cinemas
DingdongAmandy said:
hi everyone

http://www.prepareforcanada.com/category/know-before-you-go/checklists/

it helps a lot..
whoot whoot, may plus 1 ako dito dahil sa post na to....dagdagan nyo, thanks po, sir Ragluf (ikaw ba ang nag good rating sa akin)
thanks thanks !!!

kurtsebastian

Nov 6, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ragluf said:
Hi,

Pinoy ka pala :)) maling akala ako....) - regular ka sa MPNP threads as Ma'am Tweety eh. :) :) :)

Having looked over the checklist - take a look at the forms you need to fill out as applicable to you and read the instructions listed on the form and match it with the guide. For example - the IMM 5409E - Statutory Declaration of Common-Law Union - is required to be notarized. If this is applicable to you, this is one doc that needs notarization.

/all the best...

Hello po.

Thanks ragluf ;D, Yes, mukang wala nang ipapanotarize, minus gastos. ;D

Yes, pinoy po ako. Yes, idol ko po si Miss tweety at kayo din, Nakita ko mga posts ninyo nainspire akong tumulong din at sumagot sa mga tanong na alam ko. hehe ;D.

Tweety05

Champion Member
Dec 17, 2011
Philippines
Category........
Visa Office......
CEM
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-12-2012
Doc's Request.
none yet
AOR Received.
23-01-2013
Med's Request
22-02-2013
Med's Done....
26-02-2013
Passport Req..
28-06-2013
VISA ISSUED...
10-07-2013
LANDED..........
07-09-2013
kurtsebastian said:
Thanks ragluf ;D, Yes, mukang wala nang ipapanotarize, minus gastos. ;D

Yes, pinoy po ako. Yes, idol ko po si Miss tweety at kayo din, Nakita ko mga posts ninyo nainspire akong tumulong din at sumagot sa mga tanong na alam ko. hehe ;D.
Thank you Sir ragluf and kurtsebastian. Nanonotice nyo pla ako sa mga threads :)

Tama yun kurtsebastian, share your knowledge wala naman mawawala, actually nag gain k pa kasi makakatulong sa marami at ma-iinfluence mo p yung iba n tumulong din.

Cabalen

Champion Member
Apr 28, 2011
Kitchener, Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-04-2014
AOR Received.
08-05-2014
Med's Request
05-11-2014
Med's Done....
06-11-2014
Passport Req..
27-02-2015
VISA ISSUED...
09-03-2015
LANDED..........
21-03-2015
Hello po sa lahat,

I was reading this thread (scanned actually). I am wondering kung may thread for Ontario PNP. Nagsearch ako and mostly open ended yung mga threads.

I know kasi na employer driven yung PNP for Ontario and ask my employer about it and they are not sure how the process works. Upon reading the Ontario Immigation website kelangan ng pre-screen form from the employer. But with my case, I am already employed with them. So I am wondering if the pre-screening is still possible or if I am eligible for the Ontario PNP.

Thanks a lot!

ragluf

Champion Member
Feb 15, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Cabalen said:
Hello po sa lahat,

I was reading this thread (scanned actually). I am wondering kung may thread for Ontario PNP. Nagsearch ako and mostly open ended yung mga threads.

I know kasi na employer driven yung PNP for Ontario and ask my employer about it and they are not sure how the process works. Upon reading the Ontario Immigation website kelangan ng pre-screen form from the employer. But with my case, I am already employed with them. So I am wondering if the pre-screening is still possible or if I am eligible for the Ontario PNP.

Thanks a lot!
Welcome Mr. Cabalen - the hero (I should say the Legend) from the Pinoy Foreign Workers Thread! Always a pleasure. :)

IMHO there are two "fast" ways of bringing in foreign workers here - via the PNP program and via the TFW program. There are differences however. The TFW program is LMO-driven, and hence the nature "temporary". There is no implication of eligibility for PNP; typically TFWs who are in eligible NOCs go through the CEC program to gain PR.

Another alternative is via the PNP - in this case, in lieu of an LMO - the PNP may issue an identified applicant, in addition to an LOA, a Letter of Support that may be used to get a WP thus getting the worker in here faster, without waiting for the results of the PNP process first. Hence employer-driven - the onus is on the employer identifying high-skilled individuals who fit their needs and have a desire to relocate to Canada, and the employer has an urgent need to fill a vacancy that cannot be filled within the country. There are requirements for employers - once of which is to present a plan for retention of the talent in the province. These requirements for employers vary per PNP.

If you came via LMO - then most likely your employer did not go through the pre-screening process for your position under the Ontario PNP. Work with them (most notably your HR) to support your continued tenure as their employee by supporting your nomination/application for PR under PNP.

I came through both - initially via the TFW program, and when my employer offered me a permanent position, they supported my nomination. The PNP gave me a letter of support to extend my WP (thus no LMO) while I was processing my PR under PNP.

/hope this helps....