+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Timeline for Filipinos submitted pnp-pr applctions at CIO

Phoem

Star Member
Jul 3, 2012
Thanks esset12. Sana nga ganun na lang kabilis para makapagpasko at bagong taon naman sa pinas. base kasi sa timeline na ginawa niyo para sa mga abu dhabi applicants, yung sayo at kay auie09 ang mabilis. yung iba, 1 year na or more, wala pa rin. hintay hintay na nga lang talaga. :)

sset12 said:
hello phoem,
Just sharing...
Dont worry, mabilis na din ang processing ng ADVO. i've got my visa issued by ADVO for only 9months (starting from the time I submitted the file to CIO). Based on my experience, after receipt of the AOR from ADVO( nakalagay na din dun if they require additional documents) MR agad kasunod within a month +/-, then after your Med Result is received at LVO (London), kasunod na agad PassPort Request (within a month +/-)...then your PR visa will be issued within 10 working days by ADVO.. so to wrap it up 3-4 months lang talaga ang procesing ng AD from AOR-ADVO to PRVisa issuance, it just takes longer pag may mga additional docs request or may additional medical test.

Good luck and God bless!

itguy29

Jan 21, 2012
Saudi Arabia
Category........
Visa Office......
advo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-11-2013
Doc's Request.
None
Nomination.....
24-09-2013
AOR Received.
13-12-2013
IELTS Request
submitted together with application
File Transfer...
In Process- March 31, 2014
Med's Request
17-04-2014
Med's Done....
21-04-2014, medical received 26-04-2014
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
21-05-2014, Decision Made: 06-06-2014
VISA ISSUED...
03-06-2014, Visa Received : 11-06-2014
LANDED..........
02-08-2014
ragluf said:
Better clarify this - there are different methods for payment of fees for those with applications in Canada and those with applications processed outside of Canada. http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/fees/index.asp

Online payment seems to be applicable for those with applications in Canada (inland processing).

Now for applications to CIO-NS, see the note regarding online payments. http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/provincial/apply-how.asp

/hope this helps....
thanks for the details ragluf so it's really only for inland applicants :)

delsa12

Star Member
Oct 24, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
MANILA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-2010
Doc's Request.
06-2011
Nomination.....
11-2011
AOR Received.
CIO-NS 16-01-2012
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
3-Apr-12
Med's Request
11- Apr-12
Med's Done....
Meds Received 23-Aug-12
Passport Req..
18-Sep-12
Hi Ragluf! How are you? Need your help again. I'd like to ask question regarding the filling up of b4 document or personal effects document. Will it be done by the principal applicant for the whole family or on a per individual passenger/ individual family member? Thanks in advance again for your reply.

yylloy

Sep 16, 2011
thanks again ragluf, nasend din sa kin ng asawa ko dito sa canada yung passport nya and additional documents tru fedex. nabasa ko before dito sa forum nung inaantay mo yung passport mo and as far as i remember dito ka na rin sa canada and ang VO mo is Manila,correct me if i am wrong. Ilang days ka nga pala nag-antay ng mabalik yung passport mo sayo after mo masend sa embassy?

Bagaholic

Dec 27, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-10-2011
Nomination.....
19-10-2012
AOR Received.
26-06-2013
IELTS Request
03-01-2013
Med's Request
22-07-2013
Med's Done....
03-08-2013
hi, wanna ask regarding photo requirement, are they strict regarding edited photo like putting collar? and self address..i forgot to submit 2 self address..is it possible that my application will be refused? im a bit worried coz i submit my application for permanent residence last dec 6.2012 and it was received at CIO dec 11, 2012..until now we havent received any email coming from CIO...how can we contact the CIO to know what is the status of my application before the expiration of my LOA...

delsa12

Star Member
Oct 24, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
MANILA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-2010
Doc's Request.
06-2011
Nomination.....
11-2011
AOR Received.
CIO-NS 16-01-2012
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
3-Apr-12
Med's Request
11- Apr-12
Med's Done....
Meds Received 23-Aug-12
Passport Req..
18-Sep-12
ragluf said:
Well, we did the "flagpole" as we are in Canada - on a cold, windy January weekend, we crossed the Rainbow Bridge (Niagara), got administrative denial of entry in the US and turned back to do our landing on the Canada side. Was asked if we had something to declare (Customs), then they pointed us to the border officials. On our turn in the queue, we presented the CoPR, passports and as we already had Canada-issued IDs, we added them to facilitate the process; CBSA does refer to them if they are available as we were already "in the system". Landing was hassle-free - there were only a couple of people in the line. The officer asked us to check the information in the CoPR before signing them in front of the officer - and asked to validate the current address to where the PR cards will be sent. Then returned our passports, IDs, told us when to expect the PR cards and sent us off with a "welcome again into Canada..." :) :)

Good luck on yours in a few weeks!
Congratulations Ragluf on your successful Landing

ragluf

Champion Member
Feb 15, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
delsa12 said:
Hi Ragluf! How are you? Need your help again. I'd like to ask question regarding the filling up of b4 document or personal effects document. Will it be done by the principal applicant for the whole family or on a per individual passenger/ individual family member? Thanks in advance again for your reply.
No clear instructions on that one this is a CBSA/Customs requirement, not particularly a CIC requirement - refer to this site: http://www.cbsa.gc.ca/publications/pub/bsf5114-eng.html#s5
The B4 forms can be downloaded from here : http://www.cbsa.gc.ca/publications/forms-formulaires/menu-eng.html

In my case, as principal applicant - I filled out the forms but I added all the items we brought to Canada within the same B4 (I attached a detailed inventory list) form so there is only one form for us all. Note this is if you are arriving together - if you are not, then those coming separately may need to fill separate B4 forms listing the items they brought in to Canada at that time. Each one arriving needs to pass Customs, and declare things brought into Canada, so most likely your family members/dependents arriving separately from you may need to fill in B4 forms for their good brought/accompanying them into Canada.

/hope this helps....

ragluf

Champion Member
Feb 15, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
yylloy said:
thanks again ragluf, nasend din sa kin ng asawa ko dito sa canada yung passport nya and additional documents tru fedex. nabasa ko before dito sa forum nung inaantay mo yung passport mo and as far as i remember dito ka na rin sa canada and ang VO mo is Manila,correct me if i am wrong. Ilang days ka nga pala nag-antay ng mabalik yung passport mo sayo after mo masend sa embassy?
Yes, here in Canada, VO is CEM.

Around 1+ month after sending passports - I got them back with the visa and CoPR. Note that I got the PPR a few more months after completing all the checks and submitting the additional docs (NBI, police clearance certificates etc.).
Unlike your case, wherein the request for additional documents came then a few days later a PPR. You being asked to submit additional docs/updated PCCs/NBI may mean security checks/background checks are not yet completed - so expect this will take more time - visas/CoPRs are not issued till after all the checks/background verification are completed.

/good luck....

ragluf

Champion Member
Feb 15, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
delsa12 said:
Congratulations Ragluf on your successful Landing
Thanks Ma'am delsa - may you have a nice landing in the coming weeks....

/all the best!

ragluf

Champion Member
Feb 15, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Bagaholic said:
hi, wanna ask regarding photo requirement, are they strict regarding edited photo like putting collar? and self address..i forgot to submit 2 self address..is it possible that my application will be refused? im a bit worried coz i submit my application for permanent residence last dec 6.2012 and it was received at CIO dec 11, 2012..until now we havent received any email coming from CIO...how can we contact the CIO to know what is the status of my application before the expiration of my LOA...
What do you mean edited photo? Photoshopped?
Self-address labels may not matter much but they do require it for use in sending official documents/letters/mailed instructions back to you. Most often if you put an email address - this will be the main mode of communications to the applicant.

Do you have a courier receipt/confirmation/proof of delivery (signed) after you sent the application package? In lieu of a AoR (acknowledgement of receipt) of application from CIO, the confirmation of delivery is the only one you can fall back on as proof of submission. Give it a few more days. Also, check your inbox and your spam folder if you included an email address - there have been posts wherein the AoR was emailed and was directed to the spam folder.

/all the best!

pareyles

Aug 26, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila VO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-11-2012 : CIO-NS Recv by D. MacNeil
Nomination.....
19-09-2012 : Ontario PNP - FSW Backlog Program
AOR Received.
07-01-2013 (CC Charged - 05-Dec-2012)
Med's Request
29-01-2013
Med's Done....
01-02-2013 ; eCAS Medical Received 14-02-2013
Passport Req..
28-02-2013 ; PP sent : 06-03-2013
VISA ISSUED...
26-03-2013
wow Bumblebee! COngrats!
parang ang bilis ng app mo ah!
October na rcvd ng CIO ba ang app mo?
Would like to know the Province that nominated you....thanks!

paperdolls

Aug 22, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
MNL
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
RAK-BUMBLEBEE said:
THANKS A LOT FOR THE REPLY!!!
hey rak! just noticed that we are almost same case. only diff is that i had my medical last nov.10 and still waiting for PPR.
hope i'll follow you.. t ;)

RAK-BUMBLEBEE

Star Member
Aug 18, 2011
LANDED..........
09-2013
pareyles said:
wow Bumblebee! COngrats!
parang ang bilis ng app mo ah!
October na rcvd ng CIO ba ang app mo?
Would like to know the Province that nominated you....thanks!
SALAMAT PO...AUG 2012 PA NARECEIVE NG CIO ANG APPLICATION PACKAGE NAMIN PERO OCT 2012 NA NG I-SEND NILA SA AKIN ANG AOR...UNDER PO KAMI NG MPNP_MANITOBA PROVINCE

RAK-BUMBLEBEE

Star Member
Aug 18, 2011
LANDED..........
09-2013
paperdolls said:
hey rak! just noticed that we are almost same case. only diff is that i had my medical last nov.10 and still waiting for PPR.
hope i'll follow you.. t ;)
MALAPIT NA MALAPIT NA YAN!!!! MAGKASUNOD NA TAYO NYAN..BAKA WITHIN THIS WEEK MATANGGAP MO NA PO!