August 2012
Med's Request
October 2012
Med's Done....
October 2012
Passport Req..
waiting
Good day,

Does anyone from here have their medical examination done during October 2012? and what is your latest ECAS update?
thanks!

kapampangan ku

Jan 31, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CEM
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sept 2011 (wife principal)
Doc's Request.
January 2012 - additional docs as dependent
Nomination.....
February 2012
AOR Received.
May 2012 dated but received August 2012
File Transfer...
August 2012
Med's Request
October 2012
Med's Done....
October 2012
Passport Req..
waiting
carldwayne said:
Hi everyone, im a newbie here. pajoin ako.

Im under MPNP-FS. CIO-NS received my application on January 27, 2012. Received AOR-CIO last Feb. 21, 2012. Now waiting for AOR-VO and MR. May worry nga lang ako, ang nailagay ko dun sa Immigration Office requested for processing application dun sa Form IMM0008 was CIO instead of CEM. I hope it wont affect the process and makareceived na ko ng AOR and MR.

Anybody here who knows about the "No Derogatory Record" certificate from OUMWA-DFA? kung acceptable ito sa CIC, I worked kasi sa Saudi Arabia for a year and balak ko na kumuha kahit hindi pa hinihingi.

God Bless and Good Luck to everyone!!!

Sir ano na status ninyo?

ragluf

Champion Member
Feb 15, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
yylloy said:
thanks ragluf, yesterday nakareceived ako ng email from CEM asking for new nbi,police clearance and RPRF then they gave me 60 days to provide it. today nakareceived na naman ako ng letter from CEM passport request naman, which is a good news but they only gave me 30 days to send it to them. i am confused! panu kung hindi ko maprovide ung nbi ko within 30 days? and another question, kapag send ko ba yung passport kelangan ko rin ba maglagay ng prepaid envelope for the return of my passport?ano po ba gagawin? thanks
Well first congratulations on getting a passport request! Your processing seems to be faster compared to most if just determined by the PPR.

Now - you received two letters of request, let's break them down as you wrote it:
1. new nbi,police clearance and RPRF then they gave me 60 days to provide it - 60 days
2. letter from CEM passport request - 30 days

There are two ways you can handle this - either you submit them altogether OR submit them as requested by the letters - in two mail packages. The drawback of submitting them together is your deadline for the ALL the requirements becomes the 30days (i.e your passport is requested within 30days - this is your shortest submission date of the two requests). The drawback of submitting them separately is twice the courier/mailing expenses to CEM (especially if you are in Canada). To take advantage of the longer time since you need to get and obtain/submit NBI certificates (and this takes longer), you may have to submit them in two steps - submit your PP within 30 days, then submit the RPRF, NBI later (take advantage of 60days). I always advise to add in a cover letter stating that the items included in this submission are in compliance to the specific letters/request/instructions sent from CEM on a particular date. This makes it clear what you are submitting, and why you are submitting this (i.e. in response to a letter of instruction from CEM). So klaro...and always put in your package, cover letters etc. - your application/file number and/or client ID. This makes it easier to reference the proper application file.

So start getting the things you need to obtain your NBI clearance - either go to the nbi.gov.ph website for details or call up the nearest PH consulate/representative office in your province to get assistance/instructions.

Now - no need to put a prepaid envelope - check what is stated in your PPR letter as the instructions are there. The method of return of passports is usually courier. There is something stated there perhaps that says 'prepaid collect' but so far, all of those I have seen and what I experienced., had their passports returned via courier and no added fees/no added arrangements made with any courier company.

/hope this helps....

ragluf

Champion Member
Feb 15, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
lakambini said:
Oh hey Ragluf, you've landed already :) how was your experience?
Well, we did the "flagpole" as we are in Canada - on a cold, windy January weekend, we crossed the Rainbow Bridge (Niagara), got administrative denial of entry in the US and turned back to do our landing on the Canada side. Was asked if we had something to declare (Customs), then they pointed us to the border officials. On our turn in the queue, we presented the CoPR, passports and as we already had Canada-issued IDs, we added them to facilitate the process; CBSA does refer to them if they are available as we were already "in the system". Landing was hassle-free - there were only a couple of people in the line. The officer asked us to check the information in the CoPR before signing them in front of the officer - and asked to validate the current address to where the PR cards will be sent. Then returned our passports, IDs, told us when to expect the PR cards and sent us off with a "welcome again into Canada..." :) :)

Good luck on yours in a few weeks!

pimp

Star Member
Apr 20, 2012
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 1, 2012
AOR Received.
July 16,2012
File Transfer...
(returned apps) >March 25, 2013
Med's Request
June 6 2013
Med's Done....
June 13 2013
Passport Req..
July 9,2013
hi.. I would like to know if there's anyone here who paid their processing fee in philippine peso instead of cad? We are worried that our application will be sent back to us because until now we didn't receive our aor from cio.. We submitted our applications last Dec 6 and they received it on Dec 12, 2012. here's the guide that we read before:

Payment Instructions - Philippines

Fees must be paid by bank draft, certified cheque, postal money order (PMO) or manager's cheque. Cash payment is not accepted.
Print your name on the back of the bank draft or certified cheque.
Fees can only be paid in Canadian Dollar and Philippine Peso currencies although it is advisable to pay in Canadian Dollars to avoid currency fluctuation.
If you are paying in Canadian dollars, the bank draft or certified cheque should be addressed to the: Receiver General for Canada.
If you are paying in Philippine Pesos, the bank draft or certified cheque should be made payable to the: Embassy of Canada, Manila.
Cheques can be issued by any local or international banks or post offices. Bank cheques are valid for 6 months from the date they were issued, while PMOs are valid for only 3 months.
If bank drafts are issued from a bank in Canada in Canadian dollars, the "drawee" (also known as the clearance or correspondent bank) must be left blank.

lakambini

Sep 6, 2012
Singapore
Category........
Visa Office......
CEM
NOC Code......
na
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-03-2009
Doc's Request.
20-01-2010
Nomination.....
20-09-2011
AOR Received.
20-02-2012
IELTS Request
22-01-2010
File Transfer...
na
Med's Request
20-02-2012
Med's Done....
09-03-2012 and 31-07-2012
Interview........
na
Passport Req..
07-11-2012 (CEM received PP's 12-11-12)
VISA ISSUED...
24-11-2012
LANDED..........
13-02-2013
ragluf said:
Well, we did the "flagpole" as we are in Canada - on a cold, windy January weekend, we crossed the Rainbow Bridge (Niagara), got administrative denial of entry in the US and turned back to do our landing on the Canada side. Was asked if we had something to declare (Customs), then they pointed us to the border officials. On our turn in the queue, we presented the CoPR, passports and as we already had Canada-issued IDs, we added them to facilitate the process; CBSA does refer to them if they are available as we were already "in the system". Landing was hassle-free - there were only a couple of people in the line. The officer asked us to check the information in the CoPR before signing them in front of the officer - and asked to validate the current address to where the PR cards will be sent. Then returned our passports, IDs, told us when to expect the PR cards and sent us off with a "welcome again into Canada..." :) :)

Good luck on yours in a few weeks!
Thanks for that info, Ragluf. Now I know you were inland processing. I always wondered about it and thought you were in the States. Hurray! You guys are now résident officiel du canada :)

yylloy

Sep 16, 2011
salamat ulit ragluf

meron ulit akong tanong,ung passport ng asawa ko nasa pinas hindi nya mapadala sa akin dito sa canada kasi ayaw tanggapin ng courier na ipadala dto dapat daw nakaaddress sa consul or immigration ung papadalhan,d daw pwedeng direct sa tao. kailangan pang dumaan sa custom.pwede ba nming isend ng magkahiwalay un?nasa kanya pa ung iba pang documents na hinihingi nila,panu po kaya gagawin?

xasali

Star Member
Jan 23, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CEManila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-05-2012
Nomination.....
10-09-2012
AOR Received.
25-01-2013
Med's Request
20-02-2013
Med's Done....
16-03-2013
Passport Req..
11-06-2013
VISA ISSUED...
19-07-2013
LANDED..........
september 2013
interested said:
FSW application was originally submitted Dec. 29, 2005, was invited to apply for BC PNP last March 2012, then........

Category/ Stream - BC PNP / FSW Backlog Reduction Program
LOA Date - Oct. 26, 2012
Visa Office - Manila, Philippines
CIO-Received - Jan. 17, 2013

still waiting for AOR. goodluck to us!

Interested,

Thanks for sharing your timeline.nauna ka lng ng ilang araw sa CIO AOR. Jan 25 ung sa akin. Sana mgkasunod din dumating ung MR natin. Good luck.

Xasali.

pangandoy

Star Member
Apr 25, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
October
AOR Received.
December
Med's Request
and RPRF --> January
Med's Done....
January
Passport Req..
April
VISA ISSUED...
April
LANDED..........
in June.....
pimp said:
hi.. I would like to know if there's anyone here who paid their processing fee in philippine peso instead of cad? We are worried that our application will be sent back to us because until now we didn't receive our aor from cio.. We submitted our applications last Dec 6 and they received it on Dec 12, 2012.
Hey,

As far as I know, processing fee for Permanent Residence Application submitted to CIO, Sydney, NS should be paid in CAD$. The payment in peso is accepted only when paying the "Right of Permanent Residence Fee" (RPRF).

Payment of fees using the Fee Payment Form

Complete the Fee Payment Form – Application for Permanent Residence (IMM 5620) and include it with your application to the CIO.

In Canadian funds only, you may pay

by certified cheque, bank draft or money order made payable to the “Receiver General for Canada.” or
with a credit card (Visa, MasterCard, American Express)

Thanks.
-pangandoy

itguy29

Jan 21, 2012
Saudi Arabia
Category........
Visa Office......
advo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-11-2013
Doc's Request.
None
Nomination.....
24-09-2013
AOR Received.
13-12-2013
IELTS Request
submitted together with application
File Transfer...
In Process- March 31, 2014
Med's Request
17-04-2014
Med's Done....
21-04-2014, medical received 26-04-2014
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
21-05-2014, Decision Made: 06-06-2014
VISA ISSUED...
03-06-2014, Visa Received : 11-06-2014
LANDED..........
02-08-2014
Guys I Have some questions.

I just recently read the CIC website and it says that We are now able to pay our processing fees through online, I would like to know if it is required to have a visa card or is it applicable also to those who have a debit card? any idea about this matter. here is the link and I found that using this method is more faster.

https://eservicesak.cic.gc.ca/epay/welcome.do?lang=en

pimp

Star Member
Apr 20, 2012
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 1, 2012
AOR Received.
July 16,2012
File Transfer...
(returned apps) >March 25, 2013
Med's Request
June 6 2013
Med's Done....
June 13 2013
Passport Req..
July 9,2013
pangandoy said:
Hey,

As far as I know, processing fee for Permanent Residence Application submitted to CIO, Sydney, NS should be paid in CAD$. The payment in peso is accepted only when paying the "Right of Permanent Residence Fee" (RPRF).

Payment of fees using the Fee Payment Form

Complete the Fee Payment Form – Application for Permanent Residence (IMM 5620) and include it with your application to the CIO.

In Canadian funds only, you may pay

by certified cheque, bank draft or money order made payable to the “Receiver General for Canada.” or
with a credit card (Visa, MasterCard, American Express)

Thanks.
-pangandoy
ohh no.. too bad.. anyway, i hope they will send it back to us immediately if ever they don't accept it.. thanks for your reply..

kapampangan ku

Jan 31, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CEM
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sept 2011 (wife principal)
Doc's Request.
January 2012 - additional docs as dependent
Nomination.....
February 2012
AOR Received.
May 2012 dated but received August 2012
File Transfer...
August 2012
Med's Request
October 2012
Med's Done....
October 2012
Passport Req..
waiting
RAK-BUMBLEBEE said:
atin n kang rprf?

Wa par, atin na kaming rprf mekabayad na kami mu murin,kasabe de retang additional documents kaybat ming megpa medical dela mila keng dropbox keng makati para metung mung lakaran

ragluf

Champion Member
Feb 15, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
itguy29 said:
Guys I Have some questions.

I just recently read the CIC website and it says that We are now able to pay our processing fees through online, I would like to know if it is required to have a visa card or is it applicable also to those who have a debit card? any idea about this matter. here is the link and I found that using this method is more faster.

https://eservicesak.cic.gc.ca/epay/welcome.do?lang=en
Better clarify this - there are different methods for payment of fees for those with applications in Canada and those with applications processed outside of Canada. http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/fees/index.asp

Online payment seems to be applicable for those with applications in Canada (inland processing).

Now for applications to CIO-NS, see the note regarding online payments. http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/provincial/apply-how.asp

/hope this helps....

ragluf

Champion Member
Feb 15, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
yylloy said:
salamat ulit ragluf

meron ulit akong tanong,ung passport ng asawa ko nasa pinas hindi nya mapadala sa akin dito sa canada kasi ayaw tanggapin ng courier na ipadala dto dapat daw nakaaddress sa consul or immigration ung papadalhan,d daw pwedeng direct sa tao. kailangan pang dumaan sa custom.pwede ba nming isend ng magkahiwalay un?nasa kanya pa ung iba pang documents na hinihingi nila,panu po kaya gagawin?
Where is your application being processed? Which VO - CEM or CIO? If it is CEM which requested your passports then can you not send the docs to him in the PH so he can consolidate and send to CEM altogether? Passports are different, as being primary identity docs, couriers usually do not accept them unless being sent to an official/government agency.

If you cannot, note you are requested to submit your passports, but it does not mention they have to be strictly together. In submitting documents to CEM, it is always advisable to minimize the number of submissions and keep docs together to streamline and make it easier to link submissions to your application file. However if you cannot do so, then you can make multiple submissions but always make sure your application file number/client ID is always referenced/identified in all submissions. You can send your passport separately to the VO, and then he sends it also separately to the VO - just make sure your application file number/client ID is clearly identified in your submissions.

/hope this helps...