+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Timeline after submission on the new PR confirmation portal

IheartCanada

Jun 4, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi guys,
Dose the timeline depend on the application type as well?
We submitted our photo and info on the portal on Oct 20 and still no eCoPR or PR card yet.
I dont have any idea about VO as the email that we got came from Operations Support Centre, Centralized Network

Roohi Bhatti

May 1, 2020
Hi guys,
Dose the timeline depend on the application type as well?
We submitted our photo and info on the portal on Oct 20 and still no eCoPR or PR card yet.
I dont have any idea about VO as the email that we got came from Operations Support Centre, Centralized Network
Im on the same boat, email came from operation support centre, and Im waiting for my CoPR from 29 july

Afi365

Star Member
Jun 27, 2020
Hi Everyone,

Our Pr-Card application was approved on July 30th but still waiting for PR-Card, is the timeline the same for others?

Some of my friends who got their PR in the 6-month timeline got their Card 2 weeks after. Is there any way to follow up?

Erwinyulo

Oct 18, 2021
same here i've been waiting for my eCoPR since Aug.15 but my wife and son already received theirs. Virtual landing Unit is very slow I already emailed and called them many times but they are not helpful.

spkannan

Star Member
Nov 4, 2020
same here i've been waiting for my eCoPR since Aug.15 but my wife and son already received theirs. Virtual landing Unit is very slow I already emailed and called them many times but they are not helpful.
I'm also facing same issue. Any other way or idea to reach them to make it quiky.myself and wife are waiting.

Nesha

Oct 12, 2021
Can anyone travel outside Canada while waiting for eCoPR?

After submitting address and photo in PR portal ?

hraza10

Mar 14, 2021
I have been granted portal access. I have submitted the in-Canada declaration, mailing address and PR card photo. I have not heard anything since Sunday. No COPR received. Does this mean they are still processing my application? Since nothing changed on IRCC application portal. I got excited thinking I got it, but now I am in doubt…

masoud2020

Dec 29, 2020
How long does it take to get the portal credential after sending an email? I sent the email yesterday and still waiting.