Calgary
NOC Code......
We’re currently finalizing most applications we received between
February 28 and March 6, 2021

Bibi23

Aug 12, 2018
We’re currently finalizing most applications we received between
February 28 and March 6, 2021
We submitted our photo and address, also declared that we are in Canada since Oct 1, 2021. No eCOPR yet. Our work permit expires in Dec1 and I already cancelled our work permit renewal that was submitted in August. Do you advise we reapply for work permit renewal again if we don’t get the eCORP? Please help

Sharanitaly18

Oct 27, 2019
We submitted our photo and address, also declared that we are in Canada since Oct 1, 2021. No eCOPR yet. Our work permit expires in Dec1 and I already cancelled our work permit renewal that was submitted in August. Do you advise we reapply for work permit renewal again if we don’t get the eCORP? Please help
Photo submitted 14th nothing yet. There is no timeline some people getting within 2 days other waiting for 2 weeks

tekinova

Sep 30, 2021
I know that is too much…have you tried to call IRCC??
I called IRCC. They told me that they cannot specifically check my application. The agent gave me a general information.

Before sending eCORP, they are completing my landing process.
If I upload my address and photo, it means that after they complete my landing; they will send my PR or eCORP.

I do not find this information satisfactory. Additianally, getting a superficial information is frustrating.

Is there anyone know that this information is accurate?

bbuser

Jul 22, 2021
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Calgary
NOC Code......
I advise you to call IRCC, before you apply for work permit.

RitClem

Jul 17, 2021
You are PR already....my good friend... Be sleeping fine, eat and drink to enjoy yourself. Just wait for ecopr. Dont apply for renewal of work permit.... Congratulations....

Ask2get

Feb 25, 2021
Early September, I received a PR portal to upload required informations and I did it for my 4yrs old Son and I. Within couple of days, I received an email to download my eCOPR.
It has been more than 30 days, my son is yet to receive his.
I will appreciate any advice.

Reactions: pistachios2015