+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Timeline after submission on the new PR confirmation portal

tekinova

Sep 30, 2021
We got our ECOPR today. We submitted portal credentials on August 17 (57 days ago). Good luck to you all.
57 days passed but I haven't received. I am losing my hope. If I know that it will take 6 months more, I know that it still has time. But I feel that they forgot my application.

masoud2020

Dec 29, 2020
I received an email that my PR is approved and I need to go to the portal to confirm my address and submit a photo; however, I am not in Canada now. I have a valid work permit and a Worker stamp on my passport. Can I use my current visa to enter Canada and then submit my info on the portal? Or receiving PR confirmation invalidates my current visa and work permit?

RitClem

Jul 17, 2021
I received an email that my PR is approved and I need to go to the portal to confirm my address and submit a photo; however, I am not in Canada now. I have a valid work permit and a Worker stamp on my passport. Can I use my current visa to enter Canada and then submit my info on the portal? Or receiving PR confirmation invalidates my current visa and work permit?
You can use your work visa to enter Canada. After entry, declare you are in Canada and submit your address and photo, and other requirements(date of last entry, UCI). When your ecopr is issued, your work visa will be invalidated immediately. You will now need PR Card for travel. You can leave Canada with ECOPR and obtain PRTD to return.

masoud2020

Dec 29, 2020
You can use your work visa to enter Canada. After entry, declare you are in Canada and submit your address and photo, and other requirements(date of last entry, UCI). When your ecopr is issued, your work visa will be invalidated immediately. You will now need PR Card for travel. You can leave Canada with ECOPR and obtain PRTD to return.
Thank you for your response.

masoud2020

Dec 29, 2020
How long does it take to get the ECOPR and PR card after submitting the info on the portal? I know it varies for different people. Just looking for an average to plan. Thank you,

Mikem86

Star Member
Jul 10, 2018
Hi guys,

I received my eCoPR on Oct 01, but have not received my PR card yet. My understanding was that it would take maximum 2 weeks to receive the PR card; is not that right?

SimieR

Jun 16, 2021
O
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
KVO
Doc's Request.
05-Aug-2020
AOR Received.
05-Feb-2021
File Transfer...
05-Feb-2021
Med's Request
05-Feb-2021
Med's Done....
10-Feb-2021
Passport Req..
13-Oct-2021
VISA ISSUED...
Received virtual landing email Dec1, now awaiting portal login credential
Hi all,

I am new to this forum, and I got an email on Oct 13, requesting to either submit my passport or select virtual landing for completion of my PR application process. I selected virtual landing because I am currently in Canada.

1. So am just wondering, if any one can can say how long after receiving approval in principle will the virtual landing email or portal is send via email in order for me to confirm my address and photo?

2. And how long after confirmation is done, Permanent residency email confirmation is provided?

Appreciate your feedback.

Thank you.

tekinova

Sep 30, 2021
60 days ago submitted my photo and address but they are still under review of IRCC. Sent 6 web submission, 2 technical issue reporting and 1 email to Etobicoke office. No updates so far.

What can I do more. Any advice?

bbuser

Jul 22, 2021
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Calgary
NOC Code......
60 days ago submitted my photo and address but they are still under review of IRCC. Sent 6 web submission, 2 technical issue reporting and 1 email to Etobicoke office. No updates so far.

What can I do more. Any advice?
wait, that what I am doing.

Reactions: tekinova