+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Timeline after submission on the new PR confirmation portal

dimitri12

Sep 8, 2021
after PR confirmation portal submission date- is it 80 days to get copr?
It really depends on your VO and officer.
Some applicants received eCOPR like next day while others like myself had to wait for a few months...
Unfortunately, we can't predict... :/ very inconsistent system

artsh0914

Star Member
Jan 28, 2016
It really depends on your VO and officer.
Some applicants received eCOPR like next day while others like myself had to wait for a few months...
Unfortunately, we can't predict... :/ very inconsistent system
We have the same VO - OSC. I guess I need to wait for a few months too.

Last edited:

gamzoog

Feb 1, 2021
First you have to link your pr portal application to your GC account (IRCC) and after that it should tell you the PR Cards status.

In my case, the status just said submitted.

So after waiting a week, I decided to submit a web form on the GC account (Report Technical Issue) and I included my PR card application number etc). They responded on the same day and the application got updated stating that they sent the PR card!
Hi, could you please share what do you mean they responded the same day? Is it a typical web form response/email? Or did you mean the card application was approved the same day? Thanks

Mutzio

Dec 10, 2020
Category........
PNP
AOR Received.
30-11-2020
Med's Done....
07-09-2020
I received my eCOPR on August 16, 2021, and also requested to resubmit my photo. Since then, there is no update. My address and photo are "In review with IRCC". My concern is the eCOPR document has an expiry date on it and it's already expired. I am not sure if I can update my SIN with that expired document. Anyone in the same situation as me?

Invisibleguy

Oct 22, 2020
Hi,
i uploaded the photo on june 27th on pr portal and they rejected the photo today. I resubmitted the new one but does anybody know how long does it takes from after that? anybody in the same boat???