+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Timeline after submission on the new PR confirmation portal

cck1986

May 8, 2020
If your officer bitches a lot on frequent coffee runs than you are f#ck£d up
I would say it is mostly all 2020 Q1 and Q2 applicants who are waiting. It is like this even in 2020 , section of people got it in less than 6 or 8 months and others I would say are in time loop

Kaptaan

Star Member
Jul 7, 2021
I would say it is mostly all 2020 Q1 and Q2 applicants who are waiting. It is like this even in 2020 , section of people got it in less than 6 or 8 months and others I would say are in time loop
Therefore I always say Canadian PR is like a lottery. Pray you get a hard officer in each application phase throughout PR card.

CatPerson

Jul 28, 2021
Step 1: Apply for PR under CEC - waiting time 45 to 90 Days
Step 2: Once application is approved Receive PR confirmation portal invitation
Step 3: Reply with Details, Upload Photo & Address and account will be created - Waiting time same day to 48 Hours
Step 4: Receive eCOPR - Waiting time - 7 days to 30 Days (Husband & wife can be separated since your have now an individual application- Waiting 2 weeks apart incase 1 person got it)
Step 5: Waiting for Photo approval and PR card in Hand: Waiting Time Max 45 Days
Step 6: Do not call IRCC it has zero effect as call goes to call center and they have no access to your application

Step 7: Do not Panic you got eCOPR you are already a landed immigrant now and move on to get permanent SIN from Service Canada and update all bank account with new SIN.

Information - COPR and eCOPR is same thing now its sent through portal so called eCOPR.
Make sure address is correct
Make sure photo is taken by photographer as per Canada PR size 70% front face
Keep checking PR Confirmation portal to see when the card is posted by mail
It’s been 6 weeks since my partner received his and I haven’t received mine yet, so two weeks doesn’t seem accurate currently

Rubyred

Star Member
Apr 6, 2020
Category........
Other
Hi Everyone

Timeline
24 July confirmation portal
26 July credentials received
26 July eCoRP confirmation
18 Aug PR card mailed
23 Aug PR card received for my daughter and I

Thank you for all the information and help.

May 14, 2021
Have you had any progress? Still nothing for me and getting quite concerned. It's been over the 44 days they're saying it takes to process cards right now and cant get any response from them other than your application is still being processed.
Yes, my wife's card was approved about 2 weeks after mine. Don't worry, it'll come.

mr.preetsingh

VIP Member
Oct 26, 2017
Canada
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-04-2018
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
14-04-2018
IELTS Request
NA
File Transfer...
NA
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
07-04-2018
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
19-06-2018
VISA ISSUED...
25-06-2018
LANDED..........
06-09-2018
Hi everyone,

HELP! I sponsored my wife (in-Canada family class), we've been waiting for CoPR for almost 2 months. We uploaded everything to the portal on June 21st. Both mailing address and photo are "in review with IRCC". Don't know my VO, not sure if that is really necessary. Can anyone give me a hand as what I should do? Everybody here seems to have gotten their CoPR relatively quick or on time. I'm in Hamilton, ON.

Thank you!
Submit a webform and ask your question to IRCC. They can give you an update.

mr.preetsingh

VIP Member
Oct 26, 2017
Canada
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-04-2018
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
14-04-2018
IELTS Request
NA
File Transfer...
NA
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
07-04-2018
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
19-06-2018
VISA ISSUED...
25-06-2018
LANDED..........
06-09-2018
Therefore I always say Canadian PR is like a lottery. Pray you get a hard officer in each application phase throughout PR card.
Its a detailed process clearly documented on Canada.ca

Canadians are good people, if there is something missing or wrong in your application, they will follow the procedure.

yasirhashmi15

Sep 19, 2019
Step 1: Apply for PR under CEC - waiting time 45 to 90 Days
Step 2: Once application is approved Receive PR confirmation portal invitation
Step 3: Reply with Details, Upload Photo & Address and account will be created - Waiting time same day to 48 Hours
Step 4: Receive eCOPR - Waiting time - 7 days to 30 Days (Husband & wife can be separated since your have now an individual application- Waiting 2 weeks apart incase 1 person got it)
Step 5: Waiting for Photo approval and PR card in Hand: Waiting Time Max 45 Days
Step 6: Do not call IRCC it has zero effect as call goes to call center and they have no access to your application

Step 7: Do not Panic you got eCOPR you are already a landed immigrant now and move on to get permanent SIN from Service Canada and update all bank account with new SIN.

Information - COPR and eCOPR is same thing now its sent through portal so called eCOPR.
Make sure address is correct
Make sure photo is taken by photographer as per Canada PR size 70% front face
Keep checking PR Confirmation portal to see when the card is posted by mail
@IRCCofficer I am waiting for my photo and address to be approve since 14th July. Check my signature.

PKNew

Jul 26, 2021
You should call the office it has passed the due time - 1-888-242-2100
I call them every week. The only update they give is to wait and nothing else to do.
I raised webform - no update
I replied to the e-mail received for portal creation - no update