+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Timeline after submission on the new PR confirmation portal

Apr 23, 2018
Hi, the same bote submitted Photo and address in the portal on June 15th and waiting still no update. let me know if you receive any update or any way to expedite this process
I am also waiting since the 25th of June. I was also told that they think I am outside Canada. Sent loads of emails declaring I am in Canada but nothing till date. Please update if anything changes on your application. Also is it ok to send you a pm? Thanks

yooo987

Star Member
Mar 24, 2020
BC
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
29-06-2020
AOR Received.
23-11-2020
got my portal email on July 21 and yet still waiting for the final copr letter

I called IRCC last week, they told me this process may up to 8 weeks... and I heave the feeling that it will be me

baban1987

Jan 12, 2021
How many days it takes for the portal link and credential to arrive? I confirmed by UCI and email address to CIC on 29 July. VO is Etobicoke.

BossB

Star Member
Apr 28, 2021
I am also waiting since the 25th of June. I was also told that they think I am outside Canada. Sent loads of emails declaring I am in Canada but nothing till date. Please update if anything changes on your application. Also is it ok to send you a pm? Thanks
Hi ,

Let me know how it goes for you. I was told by an agent last week that it shows I am outside Canada. Today , another agent said something different. *sigh

Himmatpal

Aug 12, 2021
Hi everyone, I am not sure if this has already been answered but I got their first email for confirmation of pr status ( to give UCI and all) on 4th August.
The Pr portal login was given on 5th August and I uploaded the photo and address on the same day.
It still says under review. My issue is, they requested me canadian Police clearance certificate and I am still waiting for it. (Been 30 days).
Application on IRCC still says it requires my action. So, would I get e-CoPR after my PCC is uploaded or I can still get it anytime?

thanks!

Akaissassin

Feb 28, 2021
Hello, I got an email to upload and declare our address in my IRCC portal on July 18th. I did that and uploaded our pictures on July 19th. Still waiting for confirmation. Today, I called IRCC, but I couldn't talk with an agent. It seems that they changed their system. Is there anybody waiting for the address and picture confirmation like us?
For those who got their eCOPR, is your canada.ca account show that you passed background check?
I got my ECoPR, but the account still only shows medical passed. Background check has no update.

mr.preetsingh

VIP Member
Oct 26, 2017
Canada
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-04-2018
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
14-04-2018
IELTS Request
NA
File Transfer...
NA
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
07-04-2018
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
19-06-2018
VISA ISSUED...
25-06-2018
LANDED..........
06-09-2018
I got my ECoPR, but the account still only shows medical passed. Background check has no update.
It does not show so quickly. Sometimes, it takes more than a month.

padav

Jun 24, 2021
Hello Guys, Thank you all for your help. I finally got my eCOPR after 2.5 months of wait.

I see that in my eCOPR, under personal details, the Last Date Entry and Original Date Entry was suppose to be 13th Jan, but IRCC officer has put it as 5th Jan, how should i get it corrected. I have been trying IRCC number from past 2 days continously but, it says currenty all the representativs and busy and cannot transfer the call. is there a other way to get this corrected ?

Reactions: Siva201185

bbuser

Jul 22, 2021
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Calgary
NOC Code......
AOR - 6 June 2021
Medical - 5 July 2021
Biometrics - 6 July 2021
Portal Email - 19 July 2019 (Replied same day)
Photo/Declaration: 19 July 2019 Same Day
COPR - Waiting

jaspersun0106

Jul 13, 2019
I got an update on my "Portal PR" website. "Closed and accepted". What does this mean?
Address and photo are both accepted.
Also, my IRCC website already shows approved my PR card 1 month ago.
Which one should I believe?

Last edited:

bbuser

Jul 22, 2021
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Calgary
NOC Code......
I got an update on my "Portal PR" website. "Closed and accepted". What does this mean?
Address and photo are both accepted.
Also, my IRCC website already shows approved my PR card 1 month ago.
Which one should I believe?
Did you get it today?

Carolina.ARG

Aug 15, 2021
Hi everyone,

HELP! I sponsored my wife (in-Canada family class), we've been waiting for CoPR for almost 2 months. We uploaded everything to the portal on June 21st. Both mailing address and photo are "in review with IRCC". Don't know my VO, not sure if that is really necessary. Can anyone give me a hand as what I should do? Everybody here seems to have gotten their CoPR relatively quick or on time. I'm in Hamilton, ON.

Thank you!