+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Timeline after submission on the new PR confirmation portal

Richards777

Jul 6, 2021
In my case I only get the copr but my husband didn't.
So is it going to be that way. I'm confused. So both will the card but only the one document for the time being.
So my dependent can use 'my' document for formalities.
Is that the correct understanding?
The reason I still think there should another document is because on the CIC application page they have give 2 document numbers that pertain to the eCoPR. Could you also see this on your CIC app for you husband?

samina18

Jun 6, 2021
So is it going to be that way. I'm confused. So both will the card but only the one document for the time being.
So my dependent can use 'my' document for formalities.
Is that the correct understanding?
The reason I still think there should another document is because on the CIC application page they have give 2 document numbers that pertain to the eCoPR. Could you also see this on your CIC app for you husband?
To be honest, I don’t know as in my application it also shows two different ecopr number. But I know person who got different ecopr for their spouse.
But my husband didn’t get it! But it shows in his cic account that they mailed their pr card.

please note, only I got my PR card,my husband didn’t get it.

studentpermit

Star Member
Jun 23, 2016
Has anyone been waiting for eCOPR or first portal email since June?! I got my DM on June 18, but nothing after that. I am in Ottawa; my lawyer said that Ottawa is still not following the portal way. Please advise if any of you in Ottawa has got any confirmation. Thank you.

arsilan324

Dec 16, 2018
What could be the reasons of delay for eCoPR? If application is approved, it is approved! then why this is taking time!! My friend who applied 3 months later for PR has already received PR card and i am waiting for the first eCoPR! Frustrated

jayko92

Star Member
Jan 22, 2019
What could be the reasons of delay for eCoPR? If application is approved, it is approved! then why this is taking time!! My friend who applied 3 months later for PR has already received PR card and i am waiting for the first eCoPR! Frustrated
No one knows, only officer knows. They said is backlog after calling 2x in total. Both calls gave me the same generic answer. Case by case.

Siva201185

May 7, 2019
It happens. My friend applied around June 2020 and I applied around Dec 2020 and my other friend applied around Jan/Feb 2021. I got the credential email first among all, and then Jan/Feb 2021 got 2nd and June 2020 got it last. Then we all got eCOPR in vice versa order.. I am still waiting for PR card and other two gotten already.. We never know what happens when...! Yes, it is frustrating to wait... The digital portal is making us frustrating rather than the soft landing.. :) I hope, I will be getting my card at-least before October, as I have to travel India around that time...!

R888

May 15, 2020
Has anyone been waiting for eCOPR or first portal email since June?! I got my DM on June 18, but nothing after that. I am in Ottawa; my lawyer said that Ottawa is still not following the portal way. Please advise if any of you in Ottawa has got any confirmation. Thank you.
Same here.
I submitted the declaration, home address and a photo on June 17, but I haven't gotten eCoPR yet. The thing is that I got an email 2 days ago from IRCC mentioning that they have uploaded eCoPR on the portal. So I logged into my account, but nothing changes. Weird.
On the other hand, my friend has got eCoPR just 2 weeks after the submission though...

studentpermit

Star Member
Jun 23, 2016
Same here.
I submitted the declaration, home address and a photo on June 17, but I haven't gotten eCoPR yet. The thing is that I got an email 2 days ago from IRCC mentioning that they have uploaded eCoPR on the portal. So I logged into my account, but nothing changes. Weird.
On the other hand, my friend has got eCoPR just 2 weeks after the submission though...
Are you in Ottawa? I have not received any email after the DM!

pt316

Apr 22, 2021
Hi Guys,

Any idea how long does IRCC takes to approve address and photo for PR Card ?

Update:
Guys,
Received my PR card today!!!
Finally its done!!!

eCOPR: 21st June
PR Card: 8th July

As mentioned by few other folks, my Status in confirmation portal is still in review for both address and photo

Thank you for all the updates that you kept posting, which kept me motivated
All the best to everyone out there

Thanks once again! Cheers!

alderaan_resident

May 26, 2021
Montreal
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
Sydney
App. Filed.......
17-02-2020
AOR Received.
09-04-2021
Med's Request
26-05-2021
Med's Done....
03-06-2021
LANDED..........
2021-06-22
Update:
Guys,
Received my PR card today!!!
Finally its done!!!

eCOPR: 21st June
PR Card: 8th July

As mentioned by few other folks, my Status in confirmation portal is still in review for both address and photo

Thank you for all the updates that you kept posting, which kept me motivated
All the best to everyone out there

Thanks once again! Cheers!
Congratulation! Could you share which Visa Office is dealing with your application?

Reactions: pt316