+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Timeline after submission on the new PR confirmation portal

arsilan324

Dec 16, 2018
There is no use calling them. The same happened to me. Got the first email on 19 May, the credentials on 20 May. Submitted everything the same day. Got the first portal email again on 21 June. I called, sent 3 follow-up emails, submitted 2 complaints and 1 case specific enquiry on the web form. Their response will always be:
Oh!!! Did you get CoPR or still waiting?

mapple007

Oct 2, 2020
Oh!!! Did you get CoPR or still waiting?
What is this thing you call CoPR? I thought it was only just myth? 47 days and still counting. :D:D:D I’m so happy to be waiting. Nobody has ever played with my emotional well-being this way before, and I have IRCC to thank for this unique, once in a lifetime experience.

Last edited:
Reactions: jayko92

arsilan324

Dec 16, 2018
What is this thing you call CoPR? I thought it was only just myth? 47 days and still counting. :D:D:D I’m so happy to be waiting. Nobody has ever played with my emotional well-being this way before, and I have IRCC to thank for this unique, one in a lifetime experience.
I am sorry to hear that... :/

Reactions: mapple007

NewDestination

Star Member
Feb 9, 2020
There is no use calling them. The same happened to me. Got the first email on 19 May, the credentials on 20 May. Submitted everything the same day. Got the first portal email again on 21 June. I called, sent 3 follow-up emails, submitted 2 complaints and 1 case specific enquiry on the web form. Their response will always be:
@mapple007 , really? This is irrc's response lol? I am curious about the guy who wrote u this letter :D

• Haha
Reactions: mapple007

lowley99

Jan 13, 2021
AOR -OCt 2020
Portal email- June 15, 2021
Credential email- June 17, 2021
ECOPR- June 19, 2021
VO- Ottawa

PR in mail- July 5. 2021 (via sydney)

CIC website is updated with "Approved"
Portal website still says address and photo under review.

Reactions: alderaan_resident

Richards777

Jul 6, 2021
Hi Guys,
I received my eCoPR email today after a wait of 4 weeks after my declaration submission.
I could download my document from the portal as well.

Question : Where can I download the eCoPR for my dependent?
I did not get any separate email, nor does the tab/ page for my dependent have a download option like I have on the primary applicant screen on the portal.
In replying to the credentials email I had only submitted the one email to avoid confusion.
Have any of you faced a similar situation?
For those with dependents in their applications, where/ how was the second eCoPR document downloaded from.
My CIC application shows 2 different eCoPR numbers.
Please advise.

Thanks!
Rick

jaspersun0106

Jul 13, 2019
Hi Guys,
I received my eCoPR email today after a wait of 4 weeks after my declaration submission.

I did not get any separate email, nor does the tab/ page for my dependent have a download option like I have on the primary applicant screen on the portal.
In replying to the credentials email I had only submitted the one email to avoid confusion.
For those with dependents in their applications, where/ how was the second eCoPR document downloaded from.
Please advise.

Thanks!
Rick
You can see the download button down the digital photo in portal website.

R888

May 15, 2020
Hi I just got an email from IRCC that says they have already uploaded my eCoPR, so I was so excited. However, when I logged into the portal, there's no such download button to obtain eCoPR.
Does anyone know why or have the same issue ? :'(

samina18

Jun 6, 2021
Hi Guys,

Please advise.

Thanks!
Rick
In my case I only get the copr but my husband didn't.