App. Filed.......
Aor October 10th 2020
Doc's Request.
Rcmp
AOR Received.
October 10th 2020
Med's Request
November 20th 2020
I think you need to provid your kids information too, then they can add under your case, or create another one for your kid.
Or at least reply the email to ask what you need to next.
Well, let's see if I got another access tomorrow. With the first email, they haved asked my details and my child details. But with the second email (portal access), there are only my details...

Why from the beginning to the end, it can't be easy with IRCC lol.

Reactions: mapple007

mapple007

Oct 2, 2020
Well, let's see if I got another access tomorrow. With the first email, they haved asked my details and my child details. But with the second email (portal access), there are only my details...

Why from the beginning to the end, it can't be easy with IRCC lol.
Thank you for contacting IRCC. Let me reassure you that every case is unique. IRCC cannot make mistakes. Your case is placed in the queue that factually and irrefutably exists in this plane of existence. COVID is causing a backlog, but rest assured, our agents are working as hard as they could on your case. Your case is looking just fine and all you have to do now is wait patiently. By the way, did I mention, your case has already been approved! Congratulations, love! Is there anything else I can help you with today?

/s

ss93

Jul 4, 2021
Hello All,
I submitted my declaration and photo on June 22nd, no eCOPR yet. But ECAS shows as Complete and the below -
"You entered Canada at the OSC - Operations Support Centre office on June 23, 2021 and became a Permanent Resident."

I haven't received any communication from IRCC after the portal credentials.

Does everyone's ecas show the same?

Also where can I check the VO processing my application?

jayko92

Star Member
Jan 22, 2019
Thank you for contacting IRCC. Let me reassure you that every case is unique. IRCC cannot make mistakes. Your case is placed in the queue that factually and irrefutably exists in this plane of existence. COVID is causing a backlog, but rest assured, our agents are working as hard as they could on your case. Your case is looking just fine and all you have to do now is wait patiently. By the way, did I mention, your case has already been approved! Congratulations, love! Is there anything else I can help you with today?

/s

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/application/check-status.html.

Maybe the officer handling our case follow this pattern... Based on when we submitted or when we got our AOR. So maybe thats why its taking our time. because the officer handling our case, only works the minimun but never beyond + playing the union collective agreement book.

Reactions: mapple007

Amardeep94

Apr 1, 2019
Hello
So recieved the ecopr ?Does someone know how mucn time it takes for getting approval of our photo and getting pr card mailed ?
Please help
SO i got my portal confirmation on May 26 2021 and same day, i uploaded my photo and address on portal. i got my E-COPR very next day on May 27 2021. it's July 4 2021 still waiting for my Photo to be approved by cic officer.

jayko92

Star Member
Jan 22, 2019
Is anyone give their photo which wearing glasses? Does this work? Eyes are visible and glasses non-reflective.
Glasses may be worn in photos as long as the eyes are clearly visible and there is no glare in the glasses. According to cic.

But honestly, I would have played it safe, no glasses to ensure a 100%. But you should be fine. It depends also who is the officer handling your case LOL. Its a bit subjective

jaspersun0106

Jul 13, 2019
Glasses may be worn in photos as long as the eyes are clearly visible and there is no glare in the glasses. According to cic.

But honestly, I would have played it safe, no glasses to ensure a 100%. But you should be fine. It depends also who is the officer handling your case LOL. Its a bit subjective
Yeah, if they say no, I will give another one in prepare.

Zayn2709

Apr 25, 2021
Hey! So once you receive the confirmation email, does it mean you have passed the background check and eligibility?

jaspersun0106

Jul 13, 2019
Hey! So once you receive the confirmation email, does it mean you have passed the background check and eligibility?
Kind of, but only once you get the eCOPR it means your application is approved and you can see the date of your EL&BG got passed.

arsilan324

Dec 16, 2018
I received first and second portal email on 29th of June. I uploaded photos and address on the same day. I haven't received any eCoPR but got the first email to provide information 2 more times on 30th June and 3rd July. I am confused why they are sending me the same email again and again.

Reactions: VAASANTOS

VAASANTOS

Nov 18, 2016
PR-CEC
ITA AUG20,2020
MEDICAL SEP09,2020
APP SEP22,2020
AOR SEP23,2020
BIOMETRICS NOV19,2020
PR APPROVED JUN18,2021 (9 MONTHS AFTER AOR o_O)
EMAIL-PR Confirmation Portal JUN18,2021
I CONFIRMED ADDRESS AND UPLOADED PHOTOS ON PORTAL: JUN19,2021
eCOPR: JUN22,2021
PR card mailed to my address: JUN30,2021
PR CARD RECEIVED: JUL05,2021

VAASANTOS

Nov 18, 2016
I received first and second portal email on 29th of June. I uploaded photos and address on the same day. I haven't received any eCoPR but got the first email to provide information 2 more times on 30th June and 3rd July. I am confused why they are sending me the same email again and again.
Call them, my friend. They have a lot of glitches.

mapple007

Oct 2, 2020
Where should I call? IRCC helpline? or there is a separate helpline for virtual landing?
There is no use calling them. The same happened to me. Got the first email on 19 May, the credentials on 20 May. Submitted everything the same day. Got the first portal email again on 21 June. I called, sent 3 follow-up emails, submitted 2 complaints and 1 case specific enquiry on the web form. Their response will always be:

/s