+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Timeline after submission on the new PR confirmation portal

LilithY

Jun 24, 2021
Does anyone VO at Montreal office? I heard the process there always faster, but after Jun 10th got e-CORP, the photo still in review and didn't receive any update until today.

Siva201185

May 7, 2019
I saw few guys getting eCoPR confirmation from Etobicoke for this time period in another thread.
Thanks. So, will wait till this weekend, or else I think I might end up calling them.. But is it worth calling them? Will they give proper response?

PSpharwaha

May 12, 2019
Mississauga
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
19 January 2020
AOR Received.
20 January 2020
File Transfer...
May 2020
Med's Done....
4 February 2020
Thanks. So, will wait till this weekend, or else I think I might end up calling them.. But is it worth calling them? Will they give proper response?
Waste of time ? They don’t have any information regarding portal or processing. They just tell you that they have all the information they required on file and you just need to wait patiently.

nhivu

May 14, 2019
Hi everyone,
I receive the email of IRCC PR Cofirmation Portal but I didnt receive the user name and password to sign in. Do you know how long does it take? Thank you in advance

BossB

Star Member
Apr 28, 2021
Hello @BossB,

They will send you an email when your eCOPR is ready for download, you will download it from the portal. I have No idea on what to do about our Outland dependent
Hi Jayboy1,

Okay, thanks. I will keep you updated on the spouse thingy.