Sydney
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
21-09-2020
Nomination.....
31-08-2020
I've been waiting since May 27th for them to accept my declaration and get the CoPR.

Jan 24, 2020
Anyone waiting for the credential from VO Vancouver? I replied to their email on June 2 but still waiting. Anyone got the credential from VO Vancouver who replied PR confirmation portal around the same time?
Hey, did you receive your credentials email yet?

Jayboy1

Jun 9, 2021
Hello,

I received PR portal email on June 5 Ottawa VO, I responded the same day but IRCC sent another message again today that I should provide them with the right/requested information.

I was expecting the credential email, only for them to ask me to provide the same information that I already gave them.

Here is the response that IRCC keeps rejecting:

Principal Applicant

ü Name: xxx
ü UCI: xxxx
ü Email :Xxx@GMAIL.COM
ü Original entry date: January 2016
ü Date of last time entered Canada: April 14, 2020
ü Location(Port of Entry):TORONTO ( Toronto Pearson International Airport )

Dependant

I chose option A for the email. My dependant is outside Canada and has never been to Canada. therefore, I am leaving the entry date empty:

ü Original entry date:
ü Date of last time entered Canada:
ü Location(Port of Entry):

Question 1: Those of you guys that has outside dependant or those that have passed the first email stage. Is there any format to responding to the first email ?

Question 2: My dependant has never been in Canada. Please, Am I missing any information ???

I’d really love your input !

BossB

Star Member
Apr 28, 2021
Hello,

I received PR portal email on June 5 Ottawa VO, I responded the same day but IRCC sent another message again today that I should provide them with the right/requested information.

I was expecting the credential email, only for them to ask me to provide the same information that I already gave them.

Here is the response that IRCC keeps rejecting:

Principal Applicant

ü Original entry date: January 2016
ü Date of last time entered Canada: April 14, 2020
ü Location(Port of Entry):TORONTO ( Toronto Pearson International Airport )

Dependant

I chose option A for the email. My dependant is outside Canada and has never been to Canada. therefore, I am leaving the entry date empty:

ü Original entry date:
ü Date of last time entered Canada:
ü Location(Port of Entry):

Question 1: Those of you guys that has outside dependant or those that have passed the first email stage. Is there any format to responding to the first email ?

Question 2: My dependant has never been in Canada. Please, Am I missing any information ???

I’d really love your input !
I think I am in the same boat as you, but for mine I am yet to receive a response from CIC.
Got the portal message on June 5th as well, submitted the required information on the same day stating that my dependent is an outlander. No response yet.

Reactions: Jayboy1

stsk

Mar 12, 2021
same here, still waiting. Lets keep each other posted about it.
I did not receive the credential email, but I submitted the declaration. I made an account by myself on the PR confirmation portal about a week ago; without reading, I'm not supposed to make an account on my own. I just checked earlier and found my application was there to declare.

Carolin.Sc

Jun 2, 2021
Hello!
Does anyone who has already received their eCoPR know the time line of when we might receive our PR cards in the mail?

FYI, after submission it took 10 days for my eCoPR to be approved. Office in Calgary!

Reactions: doug87z and jpdcl

Mahmoud1993

Mar 19, 2019
Hello!
Does anyone who has already received their eCoPR know the time line of when we might receive our PR cards in the mail?

FYI, after submission it took 10 days for my eCoPR to be approved. Office in Calgary!
Does eCOPR act as a PR card until we receive the physical card. I uploaded the photo and confirmed the address yesterday (still under review by IRCC)

jobankk

Jun 10, 2021
I got my portal infomation on 31 May, uploaded In-Canada declaration, address and photo on same day.
Its more then 10 days, But havn't received my eCOPR yet.

On portal it shows, In-Canada declaration is submitted and address and photo under review.

Anyone knows how long it will take to get my eCOPR?

I'm in Edmonton, how do i know in which visa office my application is processing?

jobankk

Jun 10, 2021
Guys, I've submitted the declaration and photo upload around May 21st and still waiting for my eCOPR. The processing office is Etobicoke. Can someone help me on how long is the approx. wait time?
How do you know that your processing office is Etobicoke? I don't know mine, how to find it?