+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Timeline after submission on the new PR confirmation portal

Jun 8, 2021
I am in the same situation. I received the first email on May 28th and replied to it in the same day. still waiting for the credentials email. I called IRCC today and they told me my application is ready to be finalized and it is just a patience game now. my VO is Ottawa (pr portal email showed: Virtual Landing Unit, Operations Support Centre, Centralized Network)
Thank you @mahmoud for your reply. Highly appreciate it. What number did you use to call IRCC as I have been getting their automated voice msg only so unable to connect with an agent. Once again Thank you and let's keep each other posted.

Reactions: Prosek

Mahmoud1993

Mar 19, 2019
Thank you @mahmoud for your reply. Highly appreciate it. What number did you use to call IRCC as I have been getting their automated voice msg only so unable to connect with an agent. Once again Thank you and let's keep each other posted.
I contacted them using this number: 18882422100. You need to follow the instructions until they ask you to press 0 to talk to an agent. Yeah for sure I'll keep you posted with what happens.

AngieCan

Jun 5, 2021
It is showing as below in the PR portal.......
"Once your declaration of your presence in Canada has been accepted, you will be able to download your electronic copy of your confirmation of permanent residence document (eCoPR) in this portal. If you have previously been landed and already have your proof of permanent resident status, your eCoPR will not be available for download."

Does it mean only if declaration is accepted COPR can be downloaded ? IF so where can we download it ?
I could see my declaration is accepted and address-Photo - yet to be accepted.

Can someone please answer this ? Anyone in same boat ?
They only need your declaration that you live in Canada to upload your COPR.
You will receive an email saying like you can download your COPR on your client portal.

Rachael_Mynah

Star Member
Dec 16, 2020
They only need your declaration that you live in Canada to upload your COPR.
You will receive an email saying like you can download your COPR on your client portal.
oh ok in that case, I need to wait. Its been more than a week.
Thanks for your response.

canadiangirl88

Star Member
May 2, 2020
Hello! Received approval and eCOPR today! Thought I’d share my timeline as it seems things are moving quite fast now.

June 4th- PR Portal email requesting email, UCI, etc
June 6th- replied to email and submitted requested info
June 7th- received login credentials (temp password) & uploaded picture, address, confirmed in Canada
June 8th (today!)- received approval and eCOPR

doug87z

Oct 11, 2015
Hello! Received approval and eCOPR today! Thought I’d share my timeline as it seems things are moving quite fast now.

June 7th- received login credentials (temp password) & uploaded picture, address, confirmed in Canada
Wow that was fast! Congrats

Reactions: canadiangirl88

stsk

Mar 12, 2021

congrats! From which visa office did you get 1st PR confirmation portal email? Thank you!

SSGray

Star Member
Jan 5, 2020

Congratulations! It was really fast. What is your stream and AOR date? CEC?

canadiangirl88

Star Member
May 2, 2020
Congratulations! It was really fast. What is your stream and AOR date? CEC?
We did inland spousal sponsorship!
We applied in April 2020,
AOR came Jan 3rd, 2021.
Passport was expiring so they requested a renewed passport Feb 11, 2021 (this obviously took some time during covid so we weren’t able to upload the new passport until May 2, 2021)

eligibility passed & sponsor approval May 12, 2021

decision made in ECAS May 21, 2021

and then June 4th PR portal email!

Reactions: SSGray

ChefNirmal

May 6, 2021
Anyone waiting for the credential from VO Vancouver? I replied to their email on June 2 but still waiting. Anyone got the credential from VO Vancouver who replied PR confirmation portal around the same time?
same here I am also from Vancouver Vo send 1st email reply on 3rd June still waiting for the reply from IRCC
Vancovuer Office

eoz83

May 31, 2021
I received today my COPR from Montreal VO.
June 1st: 1st email for invitation to the client portal
June 3rd: 2nd email with credentials
June 3rd: upload picture, address, and declaration of presence in Canada
June 08: COPR

I hope this can help others. Good luck in your process. It's a long long stressful journey but we all will get it !
In your original portal email, do you see à Montréal VO agent number? I am thinking it could be due to the speed of the agent as you got it in a week and me still waiting for almost 2 weeks for the confirmation. Thanks,

eoz83

May 31, 2021

What’s your VO? Thanks and congratulations!