+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Timeline after submission on the new PR confirmation portal

kunjanpatel112

Jun 30, 2020
I received email for permanent residency portal, but still I have not received any email regarding confirmation for PR. I submitted all the details same day for and confirmed I am inside in Canada and submitted my photo and address on PR confirmation portal but still waiting for COPR. How long they take to issue COPR/ECOPR ?

PSpharwaha

May 12, 2019
Mississauga
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
19 January 2020
AOR Received.
20 January 2020
File Transfer...
May 2020
Med's Done....
4 February 2020
I received email for permanent residency portal, but still I have not received any email regarding confirmation for PR. I submitted all the details same day for and confirmed I am inside in Canada and submitted my photo and address on PR confirmation portal but still waiting for COPR. How long they take to issue COPR/ECOPR ?
When did you submit your details ? It’s depends on the VO, some issue copr in one day and some take 1 month. I am waiting since 21 May VO Etobicoke

Jun 8, 2021
Hello: I got the 1st email from PR portal on May 28th and provided the required details on May 30th. Still waiting to get the login details to the portal. Anyone else in the same situation? I see most of the folks received login details in 1-3 days here. Thank you.

AngieCan

Jun 5, 2021
I received today my COPR from Montreal VO.
June 1st: 1st email for invitation to the client portal
June 3rd: 2nd email with credentials
June 3rd: upload picture, address, and declaration of presence in Canada
June 08: COPR

I hope this can help others. Good luck in your process. It's a long long stressful journey but we all will get it !

Mahmoud1993

Mar 19, 2019
Hello: I got the 1st email from PR portal on May 28th and provided the required details on May 30th. Still waiting to get the login details to the portal. Anyone else in the same situation? I see most of the folks received login details in 1-3 days here. Thank you.
I am in the same situation. I received the first email on May 28th and replied to it in the same day. still waiting for the credentials email. I called IRCC today and they told me my application is ready to be finalized and it is just a patience game now. my VO is Ottawa (pr portal email showed: Virtual Landing Unit, Operations Support Centre, Centralized Network)

Reactions: Suryarao611

Rachael_Mynah

Star Member
Dec 16, 2020
It is showing as below in the PR portal.......
"Once your declaration of your presence in Canada has been accepted, you will be able to download your electronic copy of your confirmation of permanent residence document (eCoPR) in this portal. If you have previously been landed and already have your proof of permanent resident status, your eCoPR will not be available for download."

Does it mean only if declaration is accepted COPR can be downloaded ? IF so where can we download it ?
I could see my declaration is accepted and address-Photo - yet to be accepted.

Can someone please answer this ? Anyone in same boat ?

Jan 24, 2020
I am in the same situation. I received the first email on May 28th and replied to it in the same day. still waiting for the credentials email. I called IRCC today and they told me my application is ready to be finalized and it is just a patience game now. my VO is Ottawa (pr portal email showed: Virtual Landing Unit, Operations Support Centre, Centralized Network)
Where did you find the VO on the email? My email also says Virtual landing unit, operations support centre, centralized network