+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Timeline after submission on the new PR confirmation portal

Aaron61990

Nov 10, 2020
Not able to see VO name in any of the two emails.
1. Permanent Resident Confirmation portal process email
2. Credential details email
Where exactly we can see it ?
Hmm not really sure but mine shows the office name. Not really sure if there is another way to find out. Did you receive it yet?

canadiangirl88

Star Member
May 2, 2020
Hello! Just a question for everyone :)
On this email it says to provide the information for any dependents including your spouse. Would you include this information if your wife is your sponsor?

Thanks !

AngieCan

Jun 5, 2021
Hello,
I received on May 6 an email called Ready for Visa in order to issue my COPR. They asked for pictures, copy of passport (French so I don't need a stamp in my passport), Annex A and a Xpresspost envelop for the return of the COPR. I sent to Ottawa the requested documents. They received everything on May 25th.
June 1st I received an invitation to use the client portal to obtain my COPR. I gave all the necessary required information to create my account. I received credentials Thursday June 3rd and confirmed I am in Canada, uploaded photo and gave address. IRCC is reviewing that. I have 3 questions:

1) is it normal to receive a Ready for Visa email for COPR and then a portal client invitation ?
2) Am I gonna receive my COPR from mail from Ottawa from the ready for visa step or via the portal ?
3) Finally, anyone can give me some timeline regarding client portal for the eCOPR from Montreal IRCC office? When can I expect to receive it ( I uploaded everything on the portal June 3rd (last Thursday).

Thank you for your help !!

Melikaaaaaaaa

Star Member
Mar 22, 2021
Praiseeeee the Lord, the mercies of the Lord is great for all those that believe..... Finally, I became a Canadian PR today. It all took 4 business days and God changed my story for the best.- see below

AOR - Aug 18, 2020
VO: Ottawa
Passed all stages : March 26
Emailed my MP on May 25 for assistance due to the delay
First email ( portal confirmation): Friday May 28, responded same day
An officer reached back to me on Monday May31 asking the same details: I responded within 10 mins
Received portal credentials yesterday, June 2 and I uploaded and declared I’m in Canada within minutes
Today, June 3 at about 10:20, I received multiple emails- logged into my acccount and behold, I was able to download my ECOPR

All this happened this week- Monday to today (Thursday)
To all those waiting, you are almost there
Hi congratulations do you which visa office you were?

samina18

Jun 6, 2021
I got that email in Tuesday morning, replied back and they responded within the same day.
Hi,
I have replied to my email almost 7days back but didn,t get any reply.
Could you please look into my email format?

Dear Concern,

This is xxx. Me (primary applicant) and my husband applied for PR and our application number is:
E001xxxxx

Please find the below information:

Principal applicant information:
Name: xxxxx
UCI: xxxxxxx
Email (as set out in this message): xxxxxxxx@gmail.com
Original entry date: xx-xx-2017
Date of last time entered Canada: xx-May-2021
Location(Port of Entry): First time--Montreal-Pierre Elliott Trudeau International Airport
Last time--Toronto Pearson international airport.

Spouse information:
Name: yyyyyy
UCI: yyyyyy
Email : yyyyyy@gmail.com
Original entry date: yy-yy-2017
Date of last time entered Canada: yy-yy-2017
Location(Port of Entry): Montreal-Pierre Elliott Trudeau International Airport

samina18

Jun 6, 2021
Same here. I received the portal confirmation email on May 28th and answered with the information on the same day. still waiting for the credentials email. does anyone know how much time it will take to receive it? I have seen people receiving it in the same day or in a couple of days.
Hi,
Did you get your credentials?

Siva201185

May 7, 2019
Guys, I've submitted the declaration and photo upload around May 21st and still waiting for my eCOPR. The processing office is Etobicoke. Can someone help me on how long is the approx. wait time?

satvir_007

May 24, 2021
Guys, I've submitted the declaration and photo upload around May 21st and still waiting for my eCOPR. The processing office is Etobicoke. Can someone help me on how long is the approx. wait time?
Don’t know.... i submitted on May 17th And still waiting for copr.

satya1986

Nov 25, 2020
Hello! Just a question for everyone :)
On this email it says to provide the information for any dependents including your spouse. Would you include this information if your wife is your sponsor?

Thanks !
I would say give your name and mention that you are a sponsor and you are already a Citizen/PR holder. Apparently, you don't need to get a PR as your the sponsor.