+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Timeline after submission on the new PR confirmation portal

canadadreamertj

Nov 23, 2020
i got a email from Confirmation portal to share UCI and other details. I am the principal applicant and have two dependents ( wife and daughter )
i have give my email address for all of us.

Is that ok?
How long does it take to get log credentials after we share this info?
Once you upload photo and confirm address how long does it take to get COPR?
can we use the same digital photo which we had used during PR process?

satya1986

Nov 25, 2020
i got a email from Confirmation portal to share UCI and other details. I am the principal applicant and have two dependents ( wife and daughter )
i have give my email address for all of us.

Is that ok?
How long does it take to get log credentials after we share this info?
Once you upload photo and confirm address how long does it take to get COPR?
can we use the same digital photo which we had used during PR process?
Giving one email is better so that they create under the same login for all your dependents and you can track in one login.

I explicitly asked to create one login but gave a different email for my spouse. They created 2 different logins.

you may get back the login credentials in a day or 2.

And copr, I see few are getting in a day or 2 and for few I see it’s taking a week or month.

And picture - not sure if we can use it. Mine is not beyond 6 months old. So, I uploaded it. But it should meet the specifications. If it matches and if it's less than 6 months old, i think you can use it.

canadadreamertj

Nov 23, 2020
Giving one email is better so that they create under the same login for all your dependents and you can track in one login.

I explicitly asked to create one login but gave a different email for my spouse. They created 2 different logins.

you may get back the login credentials in a day or 2.

And copr, I see few are getting in a day or 2 and for few I see it’s taking a week or month.

And picture - not sure if we can use it. Mine is not beyond 6 months old. So, I uploaded it. But it should meet the specifications. If it matches and if it's less than 6 months old, i think you can use it.
Thanks a ton! This really helps!

tmsw

Apr 26, 2021
I also got an email about PR confirmation portal today. I send my and spouse details. Now hoping they will send account details soon.

Jdeol

May 17, 2021
Guys where can i get the digital photo done from? Staples and walmart photo centres are closed due to lockdown in Ontario? I live in Brampton